What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 New Zealand 30lb Backyard Attempt

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- looks like the caterpillars decimated the crop - poor pahut - my commiserations -

- and he had so much energy put into doing this too - oh well - better luck next time mate -

troutman

Seed Whore
Spraying BT helps and I recommend you spray not only your plants. But a 20 foot perimeter around the entire garden.
This way caterpillars are affected before they get to your plants. If I use organic pesticides I always do the perimeter
1st. Always spray with the wind to your back and walk backwards. Inhaling bug sprays of any type isn't healthy.

therevverend

Veteran
Fulla never got back about results.. hey from a fellow kiwi.

I heard the mold hit him hard. He was running a lot of indoor strains outdoors, they didn't have the resistance needed to deal with the wet climate. If I remember correctly a few of the local strains did all right but it sounded like a bad year. Losing your stuff to mold is the worst, totally demoralizing.

Latest posts

Latest posts