What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem

G

Zam Pam x Zam kc fem ? :plant grow: Congrats on the harvest ma Dude! :) 9 weeks seems to be the sweet spot ;)

deepwaterdude

Zam Pam x Zam kc fem ? :plant grow: Congrats on the harvest ma Dude! :) 9 weeks seems to be the sweet spot ;)

Looks pretty right on, if less male flowers another week for the lower stuff and seeds to mature;) I took the last ones at 8, 9, 10 and 11 weeks and they were/are all excellent.

So lights are switched out, Zam x KC one is close-trimmed and this trim is gorgeous. Will not go to waste.
Still have a few branches on her to finish, then ZAm x KC2. Already getting mental trimming fatigue (if not selling, why trimming so much?). Pile o' bubble hash seems to be a good reason;) And to show off some primo buds.

The Nextlight is SO much cooler than the other bigass lights were, it's almost a worry. What's nice is it leaves no question about coverage; one 650w 36x36" panel and that's it. Also, Alfalfa and the tips closest to the BD were bleaching a bit, I think this light is much kinder. Although much like our beloved president looking straight at the solar eclipse with naked eye, I sometimes gander lovingly at all the diodes only to walk smack into a pillar with all the stars in my eyes.

The PamZams are "starting to finish" (quoting the authority of my own mind), meaning they all have a majority of red hairs, especially farther from the light. Calyxes are swelling on PamZAm 1, making beautiful, christmas tree buds with striking red hairs. Closer to the lights things are absolutely raging along. I've cut the nutes to .9 EC as temps are lower and don't want toxicity. Still some frigging root aphids flying around, hesitant to Azamax agin.

OUtdoor, things are looking and smelling very nice, yet sparse due to recent cloudy days and cold. No freezing yet. There is full sun today and maybe for the next few, so they got good feeding. They could get another 2 weeks, maybe a 3rd if lucky, which would bring them home in beauty. Malawi has small buds with pink bases, maybe in 3 weeks, PamZAm 3 is done and she's in if not yet frozen to death.

Now I'm just blabbing so I don't have to trim. Gooday all, dwd

G

Pile o'bubble is the reason I trim closer.Even if I don't get much,I get nice mixtures from all the different strains.

You paint great pictures with words,very vivid!But I 'd still love to see them under the Nextlight :biggrin:Must be very natural looking.

deepwaterdude

Whew, finished close-trimming both Zam x KCs; some very nice buds and I got 6 beautiful mature seeds, 3 from each so far. As they dry more, I'm sure a bunch will fall out. I'm smoking the scissor charas in a spliff of Lady S;) I'm guessing that when they got pollinated they shut down and didn't produce so much.

Syd, I have to find my bubble bags, otherwise I'm ready to go. This is sweet stuff, quite a lot of sparkly popcorn and bubble's a good way to get rid of trim with pleasant results;) Pics forthcoming, have to get the outdoor girls, the trimmed buds and the indoor girls.

I need a tequila to celebrate;) dwd

deepwaterdude

Panama x Zamaldelica-Beginning week 10 under new light

Panama x Zamaldelica-Beginning week 10 under new light

Thanks GG, here are some fatties @ 65 days since flip under naturalish light. For those who are new, NextLight Mega. 650w full spectrum light. I think I'll sell off the Black Dog, even though I like it.

Big pile of Zam x KC bubble and still waiting on the damn 25 micron bag to empty of water (been an hour). Trying a sample of the 110 micron now.

Attachments

• New light.jpg
    New light.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Panama x Zamaldelica 1 Cola.jpg
    Panama x Zamaldelica 1 Cola.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 14
  • PZ 1 from cola.jpg
    PZ 1 from cola.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Alfalfa.jpg
    Alfalfa.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Alfalfa close-light bleaching at tip from BD.jpg
    Alfalfa close-light bleaching at tip from BD.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 18
  • PZ 3 Cola.jpg
    PZ 3 Cola.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 10
  • PamZam2 Cola PZ1 background.jpg
    PamZam2 Cola PZ1 background.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 15
  • PamZam 2 closish.jpg
    PamZam 2 closish.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 11
  • PZ 1 close.jpg
    PZ 1 close.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 11
  • little Pamzam 1 buds.jpg
    little Pamzam 1 buds.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 14
G

Geez,bro!!!Proud member of the ADC!(Ace Donk Club)

Nextlight looks great but all the glory goes to the fatties...and you brother!:respect:

What set of bags did u use for the bubble,5-pack?Must be a real connoiseur treat...Cheers!:)

deepwaterdude

Geez,bro!!!Proud member of the ADC!(Ace Donk Club)

Nextlight looks great but all the glory goes to the fatties...and you brother!:respect:

What set of bags did u use for the bubble,5-pack?Must be a real connoiseur treat...Cheers!:)

I agree on the good genes these girls are displaying, they'd've grown fine under low light, I think.
I used 160 micron as the ice bag with the trim and only kept the first and cleanest tirage from this range (which I'm smoking now-shit is FIRE-fruity taste on exhale, very strong). So 160 dumping into 110, dumping into 73microns, the water from which is now slowly dripping from the last 25micron bag.
I kept a bit of the 160 and recycled the rest. I got a LOT of the 110 with a beautiful yellow/grey color, and I don't yet know how much 73 I got, but as it's taking so long, I think the stocking is stuffed:woohoo: I'm smoking the least pure now, and what a blast, great tasting one, too, and easy to roll the 160 hash into whatever form desired. Can't wait to see the rest;)
Very good bags, syd; tough rubber on the insides to withstand a good beating, very good screens. Just bought 'em today, couldn't find my others.
It's taking me a looong time to get through this spliff... I was missing the good hash I got in Europe.
Also, flip your plants:0)
The bags are called Harvester's Edge.

Last edited:

orfeas

Veteran
Thanks GG, here are some fatties @ 65 days since flip under naturalish light. For those who are new, NextLight Mega. 650w full spectrum light. I think I'll sell off the Black Dog, even though I like it.

Big pile of Zam x KC bubble and still waiting on the damn 25 micron bag to empty of water (been an hour). Trying a sample of the 110 micron now.

All I can see is no donks but colourful urchins urchins urchins :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

deepwaterdude

All I can see is no donks but colourful urchins urchins urchins :biggrin:

Mmmm, urchins;) Love those bad boys. All over southern Italy near y'all. These are quite spiky babes, true dat. How are your massive ladies?

I made two smallish cobs with a zip + of popcorn and smaller buds from the two ZAm x KC, popped 'em in my new vacuum sealer and voila, not fricken bad. Can't wait to see how they turn out, my first. I suppose I'll leave 'em sweat two weeks.

I started the OD girls and PamZam 3 on ending nutes for a couple of weeks before flush. Seeing how they react to a bit of overdrive.

Hope everyone's well and safe this harvest season;)

Buddler

Veteran
Mmmm, urchins;) Love those bad boys. All over southern Italy near y'all. These are quite spiky babes, true dat. How are your massive ladies?

I made two smallish cobs with a zip + of popcorn and smaller buds from the two ZAm x KC, popped 'em in my new vacuum sealer and voila, not fricken bad. Can't wait to see how they turn out, my first. I suppose I'll leave 'em sweat two weeks.

I started the OD girls and PamZam 3 on ending nutes for a couple of weeks before flush. Seeing how they react to a bit of overdrive.

Hope everyone's well and safe this harvest season;)

I don't why u wanna eat urchins unless your a otter ? I want to see more pics mr DUDE whats going on OD?:tiphat:

deepwaterdude

Hashes and buds

Hashes and buds

Hey, buddler, just posted some hash pics in the recent Ace extracts thread. I'll put a couple highlights here plus a look at the two harvested Zam x KCs.
OD are starting to fatten, purple and crystal up. Cold nights coming for a week, but apparently the plants around here do OK until 19 degrees and it'll be hovering right around freezing at night. We'll get to third week October OK, I think.

I only kept about 2 zips of each Zam x KC and cobbed/hashed out the rest as I feel pretty flush in cannabinoids. So now, I've got more diversity than ever; a few excellent bubble hashes, cobbed zam x kc, which promises to whoop ass, some primo buds and seeds, and then more of the same in a few weeks from indoor and outdoor. :dance013:

OD pics are next on the list.

Attachments

• Hashed it out.jpg
    Hashed it out.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Pink Panama 110-73 micron.jpg
    Pink Panama 110-73 micron.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 21
  • GT 110-73 micron.jpg
    GT 110-73 micron.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Goodies.jpg
    Goodies.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ZAMALDELICA X KALI CHINA 1.jpg
    ZAMALDELICA X KALI CHINA 1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Z x KC 2 keeper jar.jpg
    Z x KC 2 keeper jar.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Z x KC 1 keeper jar.jpg
    Z x KC 1 keeper jar.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Z x KC 2 close.jpg
    Z x KC 2 close.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Z x KC 1 close.jpg
    Z x KC 1 close.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Zam x KC 2.jpg
    Zam x KC 2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 14
Beautiful looking hash DWD..!! The Zam/KC buds have a striking appearance with perfect symmetrical shapes.. Hard work rewarded...!

SO which of the "BADASS" reins supreme..?

deepwaterdude

Beautiful looking hash DWD..!! The Zam/KC buds have a striking appearance with perfect symmetrical shapes.. Hard work rewarded...!

SO which of the "BADASS" reins supreme..?

Thanks, my bro, true the Zam x KCs have had some killer bag appeal;) Always feel rewarded with Ace' stuff.

I haven't tried the Panama or GT hashes as they're still drying a bit, but I'm smoking a bud of last October's Panama that I left out of nostalgia, and this stuff is killer after this long cure. The hash will be mind bending, because honestly this bud has a very clear, yet twisting high. I'm only a 1/4 spliff in;)

Here's the trimmed cola from ZAm x KC 1, a pretty sight.

Attachments

• Zam x KC 1 close.jpg
    Zam x KC 1 close.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 10
G

:woohoo: Loads of goodies!;)That's a big pile o 'hash!Zmd x KC looks rediculously awesome!The zmd x KC 1 buds remind me of the one I grew,no purple though and had 4 other strains go purple in that grow.

Did you manage the whole spliff? :biggrin:

orfeas

Veteran
Hey, buddler, just posted some hash pics in the recent Ace extracts thread. I'll put a couple highlights here plus a look at the two harvested Zam x KCs.
OD are starting to fatten, purple and crystal up. Cold nights coming for a week, but apparently the plants around here do OK until 19 degrees and it'll be hovering right around freezing at night. We'll get to third week October OK, I think.

I only kept about 2 zips of each Zam x KC and cobbed/hashed out the rest as I feel pretty flush in cannabinoids. So now, I've got more diversity than ever; a few excellent bubble hashes, cobbed zam x kc, which promises to whoop ass, some primo buds and seeds, and then more of the same in a few weeks from indoor and outdoor.

OD pics are next on the list.
Aye, sparkling canna dunglets urging me to dig out me ice bucket gear and do a stirring an a scooping...gone nostalgic for that pungent hash smell and devastating high at times :biggrin:

Thanks, my bro, true the Zam x KCs have had some killer bag appeal Always feel rewarded with Ace' stuff.

I haven't tried the Panama or GT hashes as they're still drying a bit, but I'm smoking a bud of last October's Panama that I left out of nostalgia, and this stuff is killer after this long cure. The hash will be mind bending, because honestly this bud has a very clear, yet twisting high. I'm only a 1/4 spliff in;)

Here's the trimmed cola from ZAm x KC 1, a pretty sight.

not burning the spliff down reminiscent of overwhelmingly potent stuff...either forget or be somewhat intimidated to puff it to the end :laughing: that's the game!

the crew cut fashion trimmed cola indicates a barber in your previous life :biggrin:

Well done, old chap!

Buddler

Veteran
Bag appeal all the de way!dewd brother and bubble your a processing machine excellent update ...:tiphat:

deepwaterdude

:tiphat:Hey, everyone, thanks for the good vibes on the feedback; hash still a bit wet so haven't checked it out, beside the ZAm x KC cube that gets smaller by the day;)

Syd, no worries about me neglecting the spliff, I don't miss unless there's alcohol involved;O) I was very pleasantly high for a good few hours afterward, just easy peasey after the initial lift and mindwarp;)

Orf, the bubble is very welcome. My hands remember breaking up hash for a spliff so well I just let them do their thing, and this stuff packs a wallop! I'd say go for it; each bubble bag is like a wet gift from Santa upon opening!

As for the Zam x KC, man the outdoor (which looked very dead this AM) are outsmelling the indoor by a country mile and though staying little with the cold, they will (better) be primo in 2 weeks. The hashplant is very thick compared to the indoor mother, and producing real colas instead of golfballs;) The lady S clone has 25 tops or something (I count, lol), each a branch of fruity goodness.

Malawi is looking strangely fine after a night passed on her side (I always find her blown over) and in sub-freezing temps. In fact, she did better than the other two! Probably because the ground held some heat from daytime, kept her a little warmer.

Da proof follows-Temps are going to stay this way for a week, with a real dip into the 20s on Monday, so getting some frost cloth or some plant covering.

Attachments

• Miss P in first rays.jpg
    Miss P in first rays.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Miss P clone.jpg
    Miss P clone.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Malawi top.jpg
    Malawi top.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Malawi in first rays.jpg
    Malawi in first rays.jpg