What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

• Explosiv

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Garuda

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Dropped Cat

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Bugman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trichrider

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dr. King

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • stihgnobevoli

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

any size yogi cup? might see if I can av ago next round. my fat lady might tip the cup over. all ok just read the rules.

Dr.King

Veteran
:laughing: E&A can't wait to shut the game down :D
soon :D

Been really under the whether lately feeling extremely bad. Hope others are doing well off in life. Cheers to feeling good.

He almost shut it down this round as well :biggrin:, sorry to see his babies die. I plan to take things up a notch on my end next round if I feel well enough. As things sit now I can no longer go under really intense lights, why I don't know. I will not go into further details as this isn't the time nor place for that subject. Good luck to everyone and enjoy life why it last.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
My ambient temps in high eighties/low nineties till September.

The sight of the plants in that heat is not for the faint of heart, lol.

Maybe will do a Cheese Dog?

Pencil me in.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Dunno if I will play this next round since I'll soon have to changa growroom location, but I do have to try it again sometimes soon to apply what I learned this round and try to do it better. So.. I'll be back..:)

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
:bump:

:laughing: E&A can't wait to shut the game down :D
soon :D

LOL but i just wanna play Avi.

where else can you mutilate a yogurt cup and not seem strange?

time to buy some yogurt

Sid-from-Toy-Story.jpg

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
If these stubborn ass cuts root I'll be doing sour dubble x watermelon in my yogi, if not then I'll put a sour diesel cross seed in.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man, who was it, WALD who grew out the zamaldelica? anyuone done a lil research on the zamal cannabis? from reunion island..... fucking craziest story about the cannabis plant I've ever read.... simply amazing...
tropical sativa that revegg-s itself and flowers out in multiple seasons.... now i have to get some gear from ace seeds.....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just read a thread on that the other day in the ace seeds section, it does sound almost to good to be true. I'm thinking bout grabbing some next order. Ahhh some many seed choices so little time lol
For anyone interested here's a link: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=307924

i mean... too crazy to be true. i suppose any grower in tropical regions would be perfect for them... just the story of the herb on reunion having perennial traits; revegging itself naturally for generations. Now, since seeds are available people are actually growing it that way, reveg; "winter" indoors if needed and put back out for next long tropical season. Some even say it gets better after the first season.... CRAZY!
this is totally off topic to yogi cups, i know, BUT i woulda never heard of ZAMALDELICA strain and learned about Reunion Island cannabis if not for someone (i think waldgeist??) growing a zamal in a yogi cup (REVEG THAT! :laughing: )

i'm kinda interested in the Erdpurt and bubba x that ace offers, the indica leaning ones, the few they offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.