Mrs. Cat is cool.

She's hot by my standards, but I did once
overhear a friend describe her boobs to another guy,
"like they big alright, I guess, but they long too!"

lol,

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
the SSK#1 AROMA sorta sweet/sour blueberry, no strawberry,taste kinda fruity with a carmel/crean after taste.,high real nice.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
All contestants should make a short review of the grow and select 5 pics to represent their run. This will help people follow the grows easier and help Avinash.miles with organising the voting thread.

Dr.King

Veteran
All contestants should make a short review of the grow and select 5 pics to represent their run. This will help people follow the grows easier and help Avinash.miles with organising the voting thread.

Will do, thanks for letting us all know. I do have one question. Did you mean post the summary of our grow in this thread or do you mean the new thread that Avinash will create in a few days? Cheers and thanks.

Garuda

Veteran
My final summary:

Strain: Santa Haze (Seedsman Original Haze x NMS Santa Maria F8)
Type: 90% Sativa
Medium: soil (Biobizz Lightmix)

Grow environment: In the beginning 50W LED (2 CXA3070@700mA), later 25W LED.

All pics here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=58890

Result: 8 grams

Vape report:

Taste/Smell: Very strong smell, fruity (Melon / Grapefruit / Flower) with the typical Haze-finish
Effect: Very strong sativa uphigh, I tend to vape too much because it taste so good but then it gets an racy, paranoia-supporting touch. f you find the right dosage, everything is fine though. A nice hit will make your ears warm and fill you with a strong happyness and youre at the laughing edge in an instant.

Greetings,
Garuda.

Last edited:

relic1981

Veteran
what is that "contraption you have that plant in. seeing all the drip lines makes me smile. work smarter not harder. lol

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Will do, thanks for letting us all know. I do have one question. Did you mean post the summary of our grow in this thread or do you mean the new thread that Avinash will create in a few days? Cheers and thanks.

Just post a summary in here. We,ll see if we quote them in the voting thread or just move the posts in there. But it is better to have them ready.

Please contact me if you need help with that, avinash.

Anchorite

Sorry, I have been pretty damn lazy/busy. I'll try to get a summary together.

Everyone that finished is a bad ass.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry i've been slacking on making the new thread.... went on a lil roadtrip camping vibes this week and ain't been online much at all.

Dr.King

Veteran
sorry i've been slacking on making the new thread.... went on a lil roadtrip camping vibes this week and ain't been online much at all.

It's all good man. I just got done with food poisoning, was barely able to water. It really sucked but all better now. Hope others are doing well.

Here's my final summary for my cup entry.

Breeder: Dutch Passion
Grower: Dr.King
Strain: Skunk #11
Type: 80% Indica 20% Sativa
Nutrients used: Advanced nutrients(Hand watering 3 x times a day)
Total height: 52" total growth from the base of cup and 38" of bud
Lighting used: Single 400 watt MH, forgot to put the 400 HPS back in after finishing my Sativas =P. Doubt I lost any weight but will never know.

Here is my photo line up for my cup from start to finish, best as I could.

Seedling

Jj8llmp.jpg

In veg before flowering

DWzvxD6.jpg

Fully budded before harvest at week 8

kuxz4DF.jpg

Final dry product

28LPCfQ.jpg

Final dry weight

UpF1QM6.jpg

Here's my album including all photos.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=61629

Result: 21.1 grams

Smoke/vap and blunt report are all around the same. The Vap(4 bags) being a lighter floating Indica high with less couch lock. Bong rips(8-10) are more on the body with more couch lock. Full blunted up is complete couch lock. All happy feelings and good pain management.

After it dried and cured for a week it has lost most of it's skunk smell and is more sweet then anything. My father that actually smoked skunk bad in the 70's said it wasn't even close to that skunk in taste or flavor. However the high was still their and he said it was just as potent vs the 70's version. Sweet smells of fruity fresh melons with hints of berry. Still have 5 grams left of the top for maybe one mega blunt.

Good luck to the others!

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
my summary-former green thumbs turning black:comfort:

i forgot to post this one in my original series...
must try harder next time :biggrin:

psyphish

Veteran
Smoke/vap and blunt report are all around the same. The Vap(4 bags) being a lighter floating Indica high with less couch lock. Bong rips(8-10) are more on the body with more couch lock. Full blunted up is complete couch lock. All happy feelings and good pain management.

8 - 10 bong hits? I'm guessing you don't smoke the entire bowl with one hit? I could personally never smoke anything more than two bowls in a row. I'd go full retard after 10 bowls. :laughing:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just gonna add a poll to this thread, once i do, lets keep it bumped for people to vote....

Betterhaff

Veteran
I’m not in the contest but I thought I’d show a yogi I just harvested for those interested in this petite growing style. I did an F2 seed run with this girl, I already trimmed back some of the male (left). I’ll probably get a few dozen seeds or so but there were no selections, more or less just for fun lol.

Attachments

• Z3XF2.jpg
    Z3XF2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 27

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I’m not in the contest but I thought I’d show a yogi I just harvested for those interested in this petite growing style. I did an F2 seed run with this girl, I already trimmed back some of the male (left). I’ll probably get a few dozen seeds or so but there were no selections, more or less just for fun lol.

Outstanding!

What's the lineage?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:
ok, by my count we have the following members who competed and finished:
Garuda
Dr King
Dropped Cat
Explosiv
Bugman
stihgbevoli
trichrider​

right? wrong? did i leave anyone off?
gonna post the voting in this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts