What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect: Please, PLEASE keep F.A.M. in mind with this project. We've been wanting that A5 cut, but these would do nicely. You know how many haze heads we have. :joint:

dank.Frank

sdd420

Veteran
Yeah buddy! Great idea you know I’m dying to run some haze in his honor. But please release it every where so all can experience this. Respect . Peace sdd

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Gone do the S1.s, Time has come.

Legend Forever, RIP Nevil.

G `day Karmie G

Have you ever considered reversing one cut eg C5 and putting that to A5 or AG13 ? or vice versa ?

Also did you get any of that NL HZ A seed ?
I have C5 x NL Hz A flowering and HPHz x NL Hz A to do a repro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigherb

Veteran
G `day Karmie G

Have you ever considered reversing one cut eg C5 and putting that to A5 or AG13 ? or vice versa ?

Also did you get any of that NL HZ A seed ?
I have C5 x NL Hz A flowering and HPHz x NL Hz A to do a repro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Sup Unc

Love ya style brother, great minds think alike

Can you share anything about those HzA seeds ? Old Private Nevs Stock ? Shanti Stash ? Has any keepers come out of these yet ?

I’m hoping you share your grow , very curious how they turn out

1luvbigherb

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Biggie

The NL Hz A seed came from Sth Holland old Nevil`s stock from his crew .
I don`t know much about it . I have seen its progeny it seems to be legit . I know the C5 and hybrids of it pretty well . A5 only what Sammy told us.

I posted some pix of the C5 x NL #5 Hz A in the Ultimate Sativa thread a few weeks back . Very smokey terps .

I am headed to that tent about now I`ll take some snaps for yah.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326079&page=511

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I dont have any NL5HzA original seeds. I will have to ask sammy what you got.

I am planning C5hz.. X A5hz#2
And few others less known.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
G `day Biggie

The NL Hz A seed came from Sth Holland old Nevil`s stock from his crew .
I don`t know much about it . I have seen its progeny it seems to be legit . I know the C5 and hybrids of it pretty well . A5 only what Sammy told us.

I posted some pix of the C5 x NL #5 Hz A in the Ultimate Sativa thread a few weeks back . Very smokey terps .

I am headed to that tent about now I`ll take some snaps for yah.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326079&page=511

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I dont have any NL5HzA original seeds. I will have to ask sammy what you got.

I am planning C5hz.. X A5hz#2
And few others less known.

The seeds EB refers to were the ones e.T. received from you or the Mstrcht crew some years ago. According to e.T. they were marked as A5/5HzA.
We discussed the issue when we last met bc i had my doubts being straight up A5/5HzA seeds.
According to you these seeds were in fact A5 x Miracle Thai.
I think Ed passed the seeds to bodhi or docd who sourced the male used in above mentioned crosses that Elmer is running.

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
The seeds EB refers to were the ones e.T. received from you or the Mstrcht crew some years ago. According to e.T. they were marked as A5/5HzA.
We discussed the issue when we last met bc i had my doubts being straight up A5/5HzA seeds.
According to you these seeds were in fact A5 x Miracle Thai.
I think Ed passed the seeds to bodhi or docd who sourced the male used in above mentioned crosses that Elmer is running.

Sup Unc YS

Thanks for clearing that up , as we recently had this convo

I just seen your bandaid Haze grow , Huge beautiful hazy colas . Can you share your thoughts on the cross ?

Do you think Cuban black Haze is A5 or from that lineage ?

Much Respect

1luvbigherb

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I realy enjoyed the Bandaid Haze#7, if i didnt know i would have thought it to be more on the C haze . Great high on it.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Sup Unc YS

Thanks for clearing that up , as we recently had this convo

I just seen your bandaid Haze grow , Huge beautiful hazy colas . Can you share your thoughts on the cross ?

Do you think Cuban black Haze is A5 or from that lineage ?

Much Respect

1luvbigherb

Hi bh,
I love the bandaid. She grows like the better NevilHz phenos.
She carries the typical haze traits coming from Nevils work, 100% related as far as i can tell. High is surprising up and electric instead of dark & introspective considering the typical more darker notes she carries. Like Karma stated, her potency is more Haze C dom but aromas are clearly more Haze A dom.
That is why i find her leaning much more toward NevilsHz instead of straight 5HzA.
I have grown 1 CBHz from seed gifted to me by e.T. but culled it after 1 testrun, just wasnt inpressive, reminded me more to titanHz which i also didnt found to be worth keeping. The CBHz you refer to i guess is the piff right? Havent grown this cut myself so cant relate. Seems this cut is the mom used for the bandaid making this particular plant derived from Nevils work a 100% certainty.