What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Alpen rock

It's difficult to say for me because I haven't smoked it for many years, it's more like a memory, but if I had try to describe the aromas, I'll say it's like a mix between rotten mango / "city gas" / leather, with a hint of citrus... this is the famous "hazy aroma" IMHO, but it's because this is the first "haze" I smoked, for a long time...

Thks for the input:tiphat:

The plants look really nice, also looking fwd to the schmoke report!!:woohoo:

Corsaire

Veteran
3 other phenos @ 12/12 +90 :

if7k1s.jpg

27wxi6w.jpg

2dax1tt.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Lovely specimens fellas....last pic first post looks nice corsair..brad ..Killen it....
big hug karma bro.....

Not gonna say I called it or anything but.....
great job corsaire.....and of course u karma bro.....I wanna see some pollen on this nigerian silk cut....get at me holmes.....

B

Brad

lookin good corsaire! :)

ok now eat your hearts out...white a5 haze,both phenos i kept,bout to get flipped in light dep...frame bout to be built lol... sun grown,light dep, white a5 haze....life is pretty fucking good!!!! ill be in the dam this winter to give you the biggest hug...you da man brotha! where are my shirts!?lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

TDK

Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

Bumper harvest, I hate that...

:comfort: i know this... i take my blackrussian near a month ago (i love the taste and the high) but the leafs kill a man think i sometimes..

great pics

lookin good corsaire! :)

ok now eat your hearts out...white a5 haze,both phenos i kept,bout to get flipped in light dep...frame bout to be built lol... sun grown,light dep, white a5 haze....life is pretty fucking good!!!! ill be in the dam this winter to give you the biggest hug...you da man brotha! where are my shirts!?lol

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

:woohoo: it looks amazing... did you need help, think i need to make some holidays :dance013: , but i need my garden to manage by my self too ...mmmh i´m sorry

regards
:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
That gone be a hazy forest brother. Much repect for the hard labor your putting in.