What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
lookin good corsaire! :)

ok now eat your hearts out...white a5 haze,both phenos i kept,bout to get flipped in light dep...frame bout to be built lol... sun grown,light dep, white a5 haze....life is pretty fucking good!!!! ill be in the dam this winter to give you the biggest hug...you da man brotha! where are my shirts!?lol

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Hey brad,

The pics are awesome bro

Livin the dream !
Thanks for sharing

GA

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Trying to sound objective here but, a classic haze crossed to a male OG??? I don't understand. Seeing how this A5 expresses traits in progeny is one thing but wouldn't another haze line be more ideal? Tom Hills, Old Timers line, even a fem cross to florida black haze (ding ding ding we have a winner!!!). Is "OG" or "Kush" Karma's favorite weed or something?

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
I'm not trying to troll here btw I just really don't understand. Using the OG for an outcross but now a backcross???

weshjo

ICMag Donor
Trying to sound objective here but, a classic haze crossed to a male OG??? I don't understand. Seeing how this A5 expresses traits in progeny is one thing but wouldn't another haze line be more ideal? Tom Hills, Old Timers line, even a fem cross to florida black haze (ding ding ding we have a winner!!!). Is "OG" or "Kush" Karma's favorite weed or something?

hi,

Ask to rez why he used hindu kush for Sour Diesel backcross :biggrin:

Perhaps cause he know very well this male....or perhaps the male isn't dominant...or for injecting desired traits...

I have confidence to karma...grow them and come after you will have something to add...

Best vibes

SourDank

Veteran
He actually answered earlier in the thread, he said it was because he knows the strain very intimately and it will make him do better with his selections choosing the most A5 dominant plants

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Here is yhe explanation why.

And it worked out realy well looking at test plants of the bx1

I made some cuts of the CUt so i can grow some for pictures, to show unseeded.

Thats very hard needed i agree 100% on that, she is not documented well at all.

I first was gone use a Haze male as pollen donor, but when they didnt germ Thaught i better take a line i know very well, and can reconize the traits of easy. so picked the White OG v2. Its gone make picking the A5 dominant males pretty easy i expect.

I am with you i have yet to see a nice outcome of a OG x Haze hybrid, haze most times seems to over dominate the hybrid.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Not shure.

I will finish this project which the goal was to save this genepool for future. I will proberly do a Bx2 for the reg.s

Also thinking of doing 1 run of s.1s for the comunity

74G

really good job Corsaire... .. .

2 thumbs up man... .. .

All the best to all and all future grows of A5 crosses... .. .

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Karma G

We're you finally given the blessing to produce S1 seeds ?

1luvbigherb

No but the guy i had the agreement with didnt keeps his agreement with me on some of the cuts i gave him. So in my eyes his agreement dont stand anymore.

Put it this way he screwwed me 3x. I feel oke to do this.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
SMH @ bigherb.. you've been on these boards for years yacking about haze and when the chance to get what you've wanted this whole time arises you question it? LOL. Much props to Karma for considering it. Hope it happens. Not sure about others but I'm ready to grow some new elite hazes

bigherb

Veteran
No but the guy i had the agreement with didnt keeps his agreement with me on some of the cuts i gave him. So in my eyes his agreement dont stand anymore.

Put it this way he screwwed me 3x. I feel oke to do this.

I'm all for it , I've asked about this possibility in the past as you may recall . I'm all about respect but can understand your feeling

The only one I'd see there wishes shared is the one who created her . It's been almost thirty years it's time she gets spread

Please don't forget about me when you decide to share this gem

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
SMH @ bigherb.. you've been on these boards for years yacking about haze and when the chance to get what you've wanted this whole time arises you question it? LOL. Much props to Karma for considering it. Hope it happens. Not sure about others but I'm ready to grow some new elite hazes

My brother

You know my love of Haze but you may also know I'm a man of respect a man of honor . A different kind the believe it when I see it type because he mentioned or might consider it doesn't mean it will happen . Ive had this convo with Karma in the past and this is why I've asked if he had the blessing because I knew his stance

As for new elite Hazes no such thing New hybrids or new releases of old stock is another story . I'm itching for such as Sams old Haze stock or the bloodline of OHaze Punto Rojo from Charlie Garcia . Better than that OHaze seed from G ( it still exists) the creator . Some things can never be duplicated , anint nothing like the real thing baby

1luvbigherb

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Hey BH, I see what you're saying. By new elite hazes I mean new cuts in circulation of some dank haze which A5 s1's would undoubtedly produce. I believe Charlie used a highland and lowland red point line in his punto rojo. An A5 outcross to the highland could be just what you're looking for but an S1 could be something even better. Nostalgia for the old haze in NY is a strong feeling but in my experience, when I come across something from my youth that I used to love its never quite as good as I remember it being in the past. Our tastes always change. I used to hate whisky.. now I'm starting to notice what the fuss is all about LoL maybe I'm getting old

Latest posts

Latest posts