What's new

2012 Outdoor, NE

S

Smoke Buddy

Very Nice! Those are some bomb genetics for sure should be killer. Good vibes on your grow mang! :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very Nice! Those are some bomb genetics for sure should be killer. Good vibes on your grow mang! :rasta:

Thanks bro! :thank you:

glockdoc, even tho I'm not 100% sure the strain, since they got messed up on the mix, but its looking like a nevs for sure ;) anyways, lets hope its some dank smoke !

peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
chuck, def post it up man, would love to seem them girls ;)

Havent been to the spot since last update. Weather been killing it, forecast for the next 10 days is sunny mid 80s and a thunderstorm here and there... Perfect IMO! Just hope it stays like this till the end of the season!

Plants most likely are loving life, gonna plan a trip to the spot within the next week and I'll post some updates!

Peace!

Tyga

Veteran
chuck, def post it up man, would love to seem them girls ;)

Havent been to the spot since last update. Weather been killing it, forecast for the next 10 days is sunny mid 80s and a thunderstorm here and there... Perfect IMO! Just hope it stays like this till the end of the season!

Plants most likely are loving life, gonna plan a trip to the spot within the next week and I'll post some updates!

Peace!

How long are you able to go without watering Buddah?

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Tyga, I haven't watered them at all since they were put out, except for some teas (twice). But that was like 2 gal divide between all plants, just to bump the living herd a bit. Just a bit of EWC shot ;)

I grow in the swamp/marshy area which is always wet, so I don't need to worry about watering... Which is great :) Can't imagine having to carry loads of water to them plants... lol

Peace!

Plants look nice and healthy Buddah, nice job! I've been bending the shit out of my plants to even out the canopy and maintain their stealth as well. That area looks pretty wooded. How many hours of direct light do those ladies get a day. I'm concerned about my own girls only getting 5.5 hours a day of direct sunlight a day.

Rolldaddy

Good luck to all NE grows. I put out some Conkushion and K-Train clones today. I know it's late but I put them in a $$$$ spot that gets direct sun most of the day so I'm hoping they will grow 1 or 2 feet before they start budding. How much time you fellas think we have before flip?

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
masshole61, thanks dude! Even tho the area is pretty wooded we took out time to pick the spots where get the most sunlight, there a bunch of trees down on that spot, so it was easy to pick some good spots. I believe most of the get a good 6-7 hours of direct light. Out of all my spots I only got 1 spot that was real shitty and plants barely grew. Been wanting to move one of them, but i always end up forgetting to bring a damn shovel :p So it will prolly end up where it is...

Rolldaddy, thanks bro! Depending on the strain I think we got a few weeks till they go full flower mode... But i'd say go for it.. Prolly pull a few Oz's!

I've been meaning to put some beans out for a seed run... Need to get off my ass and do work. I'll let you guys know if that happens or not!

Thanks for the replies guys!

peace!

glockdoc

well i got 2 chemdxwhitexaww 2 g13/hp and 2 monkey balls germed with tap out for about almost a week now. i say we do it. i need to get a chem outdoor. matter of fact im def going to do it today.
i know as of the 20th of june, light hrs started to decrease. we should have probably a week or 2 of veg..maybe even 3. im sure its not till august that the light hours near 12 hrs per day its something like 13 hrs. im sure we can all find out easily..
ill have some pic updates of my plants for you guys later on. got a day off today so i plan on getting busy.
think its too late to top a well grown plant??!?!

B

bajangreen

T routinely top the plant until its finished i mean even the buds fatten up when you top them.

hope this helps

A

Alone

Well....You all know I had two 8 foot+ Purps and a 5 foot tall Sweetn'SourBB. My neighbor said she seen someone out there at my plants that wasnt me..... I asked her every question in the book to cover every angle before I chopped them down. She told me for sure it wasnt me.....so I chopped them down straight way.

My same neighbor comes up to smoke a week later and Im wearing my green hat that I usually only wear to go out in the woods to check my ladies......... She says, "OH! That was you I seen out there! Thats the hat I seen bobbing around back there!".....:tumbleweed:

I ruined atleast 4 LBS of Purps at minimum and a LB of Sn'SBB for nothing! Im so depressed! I needed that harvest desperatly but I didnt want to take any chances. I figure it this way....If your not prepared to ruin a whole crop if needed to stay safe, or prepared to take a total loss here and there... than you shouldnt be growing. I also shouldnt have trusted a pill-poppin, drunkard, time-lapsing woman. She was only trying to help watch my ladies for me but she really screwed me up with her time-lapses. Purps is best grown under New England Sun. UUUHHHGG!

Next year I guess! This time its six - 6' Purp Bushes topped multiple times and vegged in wire cages for 4 months before going outside next year.. now that I know its safe. Wish I had rooted clones with 8 weeks flower time to put out now. I could still pull off a harvest. But I dont!

Alone- Id get on some auto flowers in smart pots, at-least you'll have something and if its too cold just move em inside. But thats a major bummer, ripping your own crop must feel like shit! good luck with the rest of the season though.

G

Gunnlæif

should of given her an IQ test before you pulled em......i feel bad for your exsperience but i have to say even letting your neighbor in on a grow at your house is risky!

glockdoc

damnnn i would be pissed but hey thats good peoples of her to do that for u. most would consider her a threat and tell u ur shit is compromised. keep the hat idea, and u tell her u will always wear that when going out there to call cops on spot if she sees someone out there not wearing the hat.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys,
Checked on the girls this weekend. Pulled 3 males... One of them was my favorite plant... pretty bummed out... oh well what cha gonna do...

Here he is SB x CJ... RIP!
picture.php

picture.php

Most of the plants been flowering for a few weeks, the rest are just starting up!

Here are some pics!

Late start ACE Erdpurt bout to start flowering.
picture.php

My biggest plant, CJ x SB, this thing will be massive hopefully =]
picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Some more ACE Erdpurt, this thing barelly put any stretch and was so bushy and tight togethere, I pulled some fan leaves to increase air circulation... still thick as fuck! Putting out some crispy flower =]
picture.php

picture.php

Another Erdpurt, this one got beat my slugs in the beggining and never really got that big... there is 3 nice colas developing
picture.php

Here she is to the right of the one and only HFH Deep Passion... which is in full flower

HFH n Erdpurt
picture.php

FHF closeup
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts