What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 Outdoor, NE

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Rosetta, Alone and NE, thanks for the compliments fellas! I'm very happy with how things turned out, I think I have enough herb supply to get me thru till next year's harveys! (lets hope ;))

NE, I'll def post a smoke report of the Zombie virus, it was mu first run with her, still got half a pack left maybe I'll throw some out next year! Very hardy plant IME and seems to do well on our shitty NE weather. No mold specs whatsoever. I'm sure if I gave more time to veg it woulda yielded a lot more. She was placed mid July out to replace a few males...

cheerz fellas!
:tiphat:

I

ItsTopShelf

so anyways i just wanted to say i harvested my last standing plant today around noon.. all the buds have turned a dark purple and extremely crystally.. the crystalls are all cloudy with 20 percent going amber. it had some leaf damage to the fan leaves. but the trichs all look to be fine.. shit it wasnt going to harvest shit.. and now it harvested 2 zips about wen its dry..of nice purples buds lol its a experiment gone GOOD. i dont thnk it would of lasted much more then 2 days or so .. so for all those saying ucant harvest around halloween .. thats bull cuz it still put on weight and crystals.

glockdoc

nice top shelf! good to hear but make sure to cure good, i let my grow buddy handle that and he underestimated the importance of drying then curing properly

I

ItsTopShelf

ya we been doing this for a bit.. and i worked my way up from a 2x2x4ft cab to my setup now. an 10x8 f room 1 an 6x6 f room 2 and a 5x5 f room 3 and a 4x2x4 seed cab and a mother shelf and clone shelf..

i can say that working my way up.. from the small cab to full room grows really helped me to understand everything.. now im running a ton of strains.. and i get nice dark green leaves and nice buds almost every plant running sog with lots of plants.. wont say a number cause i dont need anyone to know lol.. but its enough.. im doin a compasion on sog vs lst . now so we shall see

The Iceman

Last girl standing... Will she make the hurricane?

Last girl standing... Will she make the hurricane?

Hey I got one girl left out there...she has been the strangest plant i think ive ever grown. She is almost all indica but she didnt start to show pistols until late september when I had sativa mixes and one haze that all started flowering a month before her. I planted her seed back in the beginning of may so yea she is nuts...lol... anyways took some shots of her a few minutes ago for shits and giggles...She is on her own other then I moved her behind a few oak trees so maybe they will block some of the wind. Here are some shots of her in her normal spot(plenty of sun all day).

[/url]

And her new spot for the storm near an anchient outhouse....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, just wanted to post the report on the last strains, cuz i got high and forgot :D

Anyways, the Zombie Virus smoke was ok, not very impressed with it, lack of flavor and high wasn´t that potent. To be honest I didnt get to smoke much of this! In a few months Ill reach into the jar and see if I was wrong or not!

The CC Nevilles Haze x CC smoke is great, smell is so lemon pinesol intense, it makes u think that someone sprayed something on it. lol The taste reflects the smell, which is great! Buds are very airy, so the yield wasnt as big as I was expecting, but notheless very potent smoke! Up sativa high as you would expect!

I still got a bunch of smoke left, curing for a few months before I get to smoke it! In a few months Im going to go back and re-evaluate the smoke! :)

But so far, CJxSB is definitely the #1 smoke of the season! Best smell, flavor, and texture, it feels like it melts in your hands when you try to break the smoke up! Huge bag appeal, covered in frost!

I would like to thank everyone out there that checked this thread out and chimmed in! Thanks a lot guys!

The preparations for next year seasons already started. Lots of seeds in hand, ready to be popped for next year, mostly HFH gear and LouDog420 CJxSB IX1! Hopefully find a few keepers on a seed run indoors early on the year, make them mothers and take cuts for outdoors! Hopefully all females outdoors by the of May on big holes of lovely amended organic soil!

Beginning of the year will be busy hauling dirt to the spot, but the hard work will sure pay off!

Peace guys!

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Just a thought for you OD growers who are concerned about 'people'. IF you have trees to put them in, get some Trail Cameras (like you use for hunting?). That way you can scan the pics and see what's happening out there while you are away.

You get to know if the rippers and or cop'ers are visiting your sites.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Just a thought for you OD growers who are concerned about 'people'. IF you have trees to put them in, get some Trail Cameras (like you use for hunting?). That way you can scan the pics and see what's happening out there while you are away.

You get to know if the rippers and or cop'ers are visiting your sites.

fenomeno_djo

Though all were dank mjs, Atlantic Diesel cought my eyes. Very nice work, well worth the time spent on blazing with this thread :)

Latest posts

Latest posts