What's new

2012 Outdoor, NE

July

Nice strains there bro, fully understand the weather, here in the UK, other than one day, it poured down all last week, and same forcast for all of this week, crazy thing is the UK is under drought restrictions due to all the sun we had march/april time.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Alone, don't forget you can always supercrop/cut and tie the plant down to control the height ;)

Weather was nice during the weekend, lets hope it keeps this way!

Good luck guys, peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey Guys,

Did a visit to the spot, what a terrible day to do that... 100 degree weather, girls loving it tho ;) The weather been rocking for the past week or so, very warm and sunny. I think tomorrow is gonna have some thunderstorms, but it's suppose to be nice for at least another week!

Top dressed some N bat guano and gave them some tea (EWC, Mollases and Liquid Karma). Sprinkled more slug bait.

Last time I was there I missed one of the girls and she had lots of slug damage. I'm sure she will pull a comeback! Pulled a 5ft tall male also while I was there.

Also supercropped the shit out of everyone out there and tied some branches down for better sun exposure!

The Atlantic Diesel's are already flowering, Prolly 2 weeks in. Probably got another 6 weeks, so prolly end of July or mid august! Not very big plants, prolly 3'. I expect an ounce or 2 of each of them... Not much but def nice having something early in the season!

The Ace Erdpurt seem to be a slug magnetic. It's the one which got the most damage.

LouDog's Sour Bubble x Casey Jones are by far my best plants. All of them are a solid 4ft tall and look the happiest out of them. Bushing out nicely and smelling oh so dank ;) Expecting some heavy yielders. If I'm not mistaken there are 4 of them. And they all seem to be girls... Either that or they are slow to show sex.

The clone that is out is gonna be a heavy yielder and a massive plant for sure. I'm not 100% sure but I think its a Coast Colision x Neville's Haze made by Chaco.

There is 1 HFH Deep Passion that is looking very nice also!

Out of 3 Zombie virus and 3 Pre98 bubbas only 1 survived, not sure which one is it. We'll see. Sucks wasting some beams but I had to try

Here are some pics!

Thanks for riding along!

peace:ying:

Pic 1, 2, 3 - CCxNevs left, SBxCJ right, before and after supercrop/lst

pic 3, 4, 5 - Ace Erdpurt left, HFH Deep Passion right. b4 and after supercrop/lst

Attachments

• IMG_0926.JPG
    IMG_0926.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0936.JPG
    IMG_0936.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0945.JPG
    IMG_0945.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 9

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
More pics!

Pic 2, 3, 4 is the male that was huge and got culled and a HFH or an Ace, not sure

Last pic on this post and the 1st pic on the next post is the ACE that got raped by slugs

Attachments

• IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0950.JPG
    IMG_0950.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0949.JPG
    IMG_0949.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 11

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
And the last ones ;)

1st pic is the ACE raped after LST

2nd pic is the Atlantic Diesels mid flowering

3rd, 4th pic is the biggest SBxCJ loving life,
5th pic is the same plant after supercrop

6th pic is another ACE with lots of slug damage doing ok

Last 4 pics are the last SBxCJ that is doing very well also, turning into a fat bush! :)

Peace guys, Hope y'all enjoyed, feel free to ask any questions or comment! Peaaceeee!

Attachments

• IMG_0957.JPG
    IMG_0957.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0959.JPG
    IMG_0959.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0967.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0970.JPG
    IMG_0970.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0980.JPG
    IMG_0980.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0977.JPG
    IMG_0977.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0972.JPG
    IMG_0972.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 7

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
The AD looks great, I really love them, they flower so early. Main phenos to have early harvest and stealth by keeping them short and hard to see. Here is a pro tip for AD fans, start them indoors and they will get 6-7 feet high. I like to start them in March and get them growing to about a half foot or more before planting outside, this gives them more time to gain height before going into flowering. Awesome grow you have there Buddah Watcha! :) :)

A

Alone

Heres an update for my 3 outies this year.
These are 2 BCBD Purps at 8+ feet tall and growing like crazy now.

A

Alone

The Purps in the 30g Camo Growbag behind the plant in pic 1 & 2 above.
(I had to put the camera above my head to take the shot.)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Devil, Thanks man, I actually did start them indoors for 3 weeks. They were around 6" when they were placed out. I hope is some good smoke 8)

Alone, you created a monster bro :D or should I say 3 monsters.... you should have a sweet harvest man! I got 2 other plants on a different location that are passing 6' tall right now... those will be monsters too ;) slugs do suck dick indeed bro!

Thanks guys

Peace!

A

Alone

My downstairs neighbor asked me if I was at my ladies yesterday because she seen a head of someone bobbing around back there. IT WASNT ME! This is why I dont grow outside. TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!

I went directly outside and chopped them down now that I know someone has seen them from around the neighborhood. Who walks in the woods in the back yards of people? As soon as that thought hit my head I wasnt gonna risk my indoor shit so they are gone.

I didnt care about those at all. Like I said before...... They were gonna get thrown away but instead I vegged them in 1g pots for like 5 months before putting them out.
Better safe than sorry. I would love to see the look on his stupid face when he goes back to harvest some buds and the ladies are already chopped down. LOL

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Alone, sorry to hear that bro, but indeed, better safe than sorry!

Went to see the girls this weekend and things are going well! Top dressed some guano's and did some LST/Supercropping

The weather been killing it, very warm mid 90s and humid. Plants seem to love it.

I also moved some dirt from a few holes there were empty and made a mount around 2 plants. So they have an extra 5gal of good amended mix!

Thanks for checking guys! Peace

Attachments

• IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1011.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1055.JPG
    IMG_1055.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1042.JPG
    IMG_1042.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 8

Tyga

Veteran
Looking good man... Always a pleasure to see a fellow NE grower! I love how bushy they are growing... The weather has been great out here! 3 days of nice weather followed by some rain. Keeps things pretty care free :)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Tyga, thanks bro... I guess the supercropping/lst been getting them to bush out... I also topped them once early on.

Indeed this weather been kicking ass. I hope for a thunderstorm soon to get the guano top dress deep into the soil ;)

Tyga

Veteran
Im begging for some rain ATM too! Water pumped died the other day and of course our last rain was on friday morning... at least for me. Looks like I'm filling up the OD reservoirs by hand this week!

glockdoc

here are my plants..nothing special
45 is monkey balls
46 is 2 mids seeds
47 is my hand under one of those mids plants fan leaf
48-50 more mids plants lol
51 and 52 is 88' g13 x hashplant
started later then i wanted... i know its a little too late but im going to put a chemDx the white x Aloha white widow out this week.

Attachments

• Photo0045.jpg
    Photo0045.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo0046.jpg
    Photo0046.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo0047.jpg
    Photo0047.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo0048.jpg
    Photo0048.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo0049.jpg
    Photo0049.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo0050.jpg
    Photo0050.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo0051.jpg
    Photo0051.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo0052.jpg
    Photo0052.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 6

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Here is a time comparison on the Sour Bubbles x Casey Jones These are only a 3 week time span...

If im correct they start flowering in the end of this month, so they still got a bit of growing to do Not sure how the strech is on the this strain, but I would guess its decent... Time will tell!

picture.php

And the other one, this one also got a nice supercrop/lst to her and extra 5 gal of good soil mix that had been cooking for 2 months...
picture.php

Here she is after I LST'd the shit out of her
wink.gif
She will blow it up now!
picture.php

Cheerz

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Another time spam picture :) This one has an extra shot.. Little bit over a month lenght

Plant on the left is a mistery clone (i think its Nev x CC) and another SBxCJ#1
picture.php

Here she got some training, LST/Supercrop and she got an extra 5 gal of soil with some guano under it...

picture.php

Today a good thunderstorm went by and hopefully got the guano to start working!

And this next plant is on a different location, I believe its the same as the clone in the picture above (CCxNevs). They were a lot larger when put outdoors and this pic was taking 2 weeks ago and she was already 6ft tall. Big momma on the makings for sure!

picture.php

Stay Irie,
Peace!