What's new

2012 Legalization Effort Starts

T

THE PABLOS

Bro...we have been doing it illegally for Decades....if it was "Killable"...it would be dead--:tiphat:

True. Though at this time I have absolutely no worry as the law stands now. I will say I am happy with things now.

I don't care one way or the other if weed gets sold in stores or grown in bulk. It is wide open to commercial exploitation....let the government make their money. Fine with me. I understand the program.

But....

Do not make me a criminal again. If the path is to concede home grows and medical so the majority can have what they want...cheap easy access to store pot without fear of jail.....I am not in favor.

If you believe you are handing the keys over to a regulated market and expect to have your way at home....I'll have to differ.

I'm voting for me...selfish as that sounds....that's what we all do. I have it good with California law at this time....I see no reason why I'd vote my way out of that. If things change...I'll change with them...but straight up....I'm happy and wish to hell...the rest of the states could get on the program. I doubt the legalization rah rah would be as loud if this were to occur.

Maybe if all went the way of the Med states....maybe then...we could convince joe blow no pot folks that their fears of marijuana are unfounded....maybe then all would be happy.

I hear many out of state complain about how we run our show in California.....but I don't hear many Californians complain. Why is that? Like I said....maybe it all goes to hell...but it has been like this since '96....every year I read all the fears....but not from my peers here in the state....the dudes I know locally....they seem fairly happy with the laws. That's straight shooting and as true as I know it.

If the law didn't change here....I'd be more than pleased. Sure there are restrictions...but I'm allowed my garden and I indulge most freely...but with discretion. Nothing to do with money at all. I want to grow my herbs in peace.

Last edited:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Daddy is bleach blonde red nose with a white chest, budreau or something like that. Mom is black colby, with a little white on the toes and chest. She had daddy's face. She was the opposite of game, all love. I started holding her at 2 days old and she never stopped being a lap dog. Until she died a slow painful death from an attack by a "real game" pit. Appreciate them while they are there. They are the best.
picture.php

my avatar is dagnabit..
Boudreaux X Boudreau all the way back...
i was born into being a "dog man" in southern mississippi/louisiana so old family blood is all i know.
these new "gotti" and "razors edge" curs wouldn't scratch for food...
a perversion of the perfect dog breed...

[EDIT]
"game" dogs are also lovers...
true game dogs are family pets during the week and put in work on saturdays.
i remember my grandpa's dog "hattie mae" put food on the table when there were no jobs...
i dont condone the practice mind you but i have a different insight into the dogs from it.

rant over please resume topic ;)