What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 CSG multi strain grow show...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Sour Chem Haze #3

Sour Chem Haze #3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
OG Chem #4

OG Chem #4

and last but not least for tonite is my other OG Chem...

Og Chem #4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jochen_45

Veteran
High Irie_Lion,

I am happy I found this thread so fast and will stay, of course.
Wonderful pictures and very nice strains, looking at your success
with the sour chem haze I should use my last seeds from that strain.
But I also like the pictures from the fuel and the ogchem, the ogchem
will be one of my next runs with the genetics from cgs, at the moment
I have the double sour diesel haze in my grow and that is also a great
strain, looks like the genetics from connoisseur are absolutly top. And
that you are still showing those nice strains is a great thing, too.
Thanks for sharing your experience and showing such wonderful
pictures. Keep on your work!

Ps: Btw, could you get some of those seeds of the sssdh that were
pollenated by the sour diesel? I would have been very interested in it,
but took the double sour diesel haze (sour diesel x sssdh) at first and
it was gone.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Thanks for the pictures Irie! :tiphat: I am very interested in fuel she looks amazing, and just how I like my bud. What kinds of smells do they exhibit? The rest also look very nice :)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuel is some serious smoke, real hard hitter and mad flavour that lives up to the name. I had some from a friends second grow and it was delightful, wish he had kept cuts.
Bound to be some keepers amongst that bunch.
Peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Fuel is some serious smoke, real hard hitter and mad flavour that lives up to the name. I had some from a friends second grow and it was delightful, wish he had kept cuts.
Bound to be some keepers amongst that bunch.
Peace
looking forward to trying it out too...i have 2 diff phenos in flower now and will be harvesting soon! Heres a cpl more pics i snapped wed of my sour chem haze #4. it was bout 59-60 days then. ill chop a lil over 70. she is gettin flushed now too. some strong lemony scents on her and big buds!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killing it as always bro
thats 3 meaty dank strains you running there with the sour chem haze a bit hazier than the rest
all looking dank
the og chem must be really stinking it up,it is some of the smelliest shit out there
keep rocking out that dank and get ready for the new stuff bro
going to be some of my best yet
chat soon

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
killing it as always bro
thats 3 meaty dank strains you running there with the sour chem haze a bit hazier than the rest
all looking dank
the og chem must be really stinking it up,it is some of the smelliest shit out there
keep rocking out that dank and get ready for the new stuff bro
going to be some of my best yet
chat soon

peace
here are some of the fuel and og chems...yea they are super stinky and pungent!!

Fuel
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro those OG Chem are looking amazing, the #3 looks very similar to the Motorbreath mother used for this cross......super excited to hear your final thoughts on these ladies.
Peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Damn bro those OG Chem are looking amazing, the #3 looks very similar to the Motorbreath mother used for this cross......super excited to hear your final thoughts on these ladies.
Peace

Cool...I have another pheno that's pretty close to #3as well under some 600s. All of the plants under the 1ks have been harvested as of fri nite. 3 og chems,1 fuel. Still have the sour chems and another og chem to come down from the 600s. Soon as the first set of plants r dry ill take a few more pics of the buds and brief smoke report. Thanks for checking them out!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
yes...visitor msgs will work. just delete these posts or edit when u can pls. thanks

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hey bro how are things in the garden?
Peace

Good...got some cuts of the fuel, og chems veggin and the rest drying curing right now. I'm gonna try to get some bud shots and upload them this wknd if my computer isn't acting up. Bout to start some of the fem beans for next run as well. Gotta say that the fuel is some potent herb...the few ppl who tried it so far thought it was great! Keep up the great work Oj & True :)

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Wow...Awesome job Irie_Lion....Killer grow for 2012! :smoker:

Thanks...first qtr is over for 2012 so second phase of the grow gonna start soon :) hey dave, gdp fems etc and more og chems starting this week! Good vibez

Latest posts

Latest posts