What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 CSG multi strain grow show...

SourDank

Veteran
I know this is an old thread but damn those all look amazing. I gotta get me some CSG as soon as possible lol. Great job man

jochen_45

Veteran
There are much more good threads from Irie Lion growing the Connoisseur Genetic strains, he documented a lot
of them like the OG Chem, have a look at them, they all are done very good, Irie is a great grower...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump

a great thread from irie lion the original connoisseur tester

hope your doing well bro

peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
bump

a great thread from irie lion the original connoisseur tester

hope your doing well bro

peace
all is well OJD...children and work been keeping me busy and havnt got around to doin my thing lately...was just going thru the csg seed stash i have and picking out some flavors for this spring! Stay Tuned for a new thread/grow coming soon. Its been months since ive logged on here and looking forward to the og chem line you got coming april...lots of good stuff on the way from CSG!!! Ill keep in touch bro :tiphat:

There are much more good threads from Irie Lion growing the Connoisseur Genetic strains, he documented a lot
of them like the OG Chem, have a look at them, they all are done very good, Irie is a great grower...
Thanks Jochen...hope all is well your way. Im gonna try to check in a lil more often! good vibez

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Bringing life to this classic thread... Great pics... I'd like to see you grow some new CG like the girl scout haze cookies
I have some of those here...might give them a go along with the ecsd x sssdh. and nycd x og chem.