What's new

2010...1st grow...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes sir...trying my best! Glad to see you poking your head in. I'd be disappointed if one of my mentors didn't stare over my shoulder from time to time....

I'm honestly debating sprout ONE MORE set of seeds....ahahahahhaa....I want sativa glory in the mix this time. I know I sprouted the K-rom, but I think those are going to vary a bit anywhere from 9-12wk probably...most being 11-12ish...which I suppose is getting there....

dank.Frank

L

LolaGal

Books say to plant in first quarter, second quarter in a FRUITFUL sign like Scorpio or pisces.

I SAY that marijuana likes to be planted in the 3rd quarter in a FRUITFUL sign. That is when to clone as well.

I don't pre soak beans, I just stick em into a peat pellet that is swelled up.

I think that when you add water to a bean, that is the same as planting it.

Barren & FIRE signs are not good for gardening, and they are used to kill pests and weeds. Plants that actually pop when planted in this sign are known to be super warriors, or plants that will not easily be killed.

so Today the 31st is 3rd quarter, and it is a fruitful sign, so all is perfect for planting and cloning for a couple days... see charts for specifics at Moon Garden Social Group :)

I usually get bigger and better plants in 3rd quarter fruitful plantings. Tons of roots, so cloning is recommended now as well.

Look up when to plant next, and mark it on calendar to remind you! Circle that day!

Get a Llewellyn's Moon Sign Book ISBN # 978-0-7387-0688-7. It has good places in it to journal in.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay....that is what I thought. These K-Rom have split and are now in a paper towel as of about 8pm. They are on a good schedule!

BKGK and Mongruls are still in towels, actually, and getting tap roots a bit longer than I like...but not nearly as long as some people allow for.

So, all three of these are hitting soil tomorrow. I see what you are saying about the concept of the timeline. I full agree that as soon as you begin ANY form of germination whether it be soaking, towels, straight to dirt...whatever....that is the time of the calendar that you should reference...not necessarily when they are "put into dirt".

So, in all reality, I could / should do more seeds tonight if I am going to do any more at all......

Thanks so much Lola....you know you rock!

OHHHHH NOOO....decisions!!!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha....truth be told, I really just need to SLOW my roll a bit....lol. I was NOT intending to sprout the 5th set of seeds...the K-Rom, but like I said, I got caught up in a moment, and I really believe there is something SPECIAL in those beans!!! I already know what is next on the menu though and for the love of all that is good, PEOPLE hold me to this:

5 - Grom x GK
6 - SSSDH x G13/haze
6 - Oriental Express
7 - Braindead #1

I've got enough new things going now to keep me more than busy. I don't expect to be sprouting any more seeds for the next 6 weeks or so. For those not keeping record.....we've added 5 new strains coming from 28 seeds....

:woohoo:

dank.Frank

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha....truth be told, I really just need to SLOW my roll a bit....lol. I was NOT intending to sprout the 5th set of seeds...the K-Rom, but like I said, I got caught up in a moment, and I really believe there is something SPECIAL in those beans!!! I already know what is next on the menu though and for the love of all that is good, PEOPLE hold me to this:

5 - Grom x GK
6 - SSSDH x G13/haze
6 - Oriental Express
7 - Braindead #1

I've got enough new things going now to keep me more than busy. I don't expect to be sprouting any more seeds for the next 6 weeks or so. For those not keeping record.....we've added 5 new strains coming from 28 seeds....

:woohoo:

dank.Frank
that seems like so few...just one more strain.. LOL:laughing:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man....PAAAAAHHHHHH LEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!

I'm just trying to be like you, bro!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
huh...wait. Ummm...Let me get this right...have you S1'ed CB...or have you forgotten that the ladies come first....????

But I was ACTUALLY expecting to sprout some WR x WW beans....dude...c'mon..you think I don't want your first run...I just might put those into a display and keep forever as a statue marking the beginning of all that is to come....hehehehe! Don't you short me either!!! I'll need like...ummmm....253 of them to be exact.....hahahaha.

Phillthy...MAN...it's good to cut up with ya again, bro!!!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah the willie x chemd beans come first then i will pollinate CB with some sour bubble pollen ;) just popped a pack today :joint:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man...whatever it is...however it is....I'll be more than glad to make room for it. I am just glad that you are down there in your zone tossing pollen like a crazy mofo....

I'm telling you...the first time I see a Phillthy offering on Sbay or a post saying that someone has received one as a freebie...I will celebrate it as a PERSONAL victory!

So blessed to be smart enough to see the bigger picture!!!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i jsut want to give back. i have received soem great freebies and seedbay offerings from fellow icmag members. trying to keep the cycle of good karma going ;)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update...

Update...

Had a slight accident today and lost a seed before it ever had a chance. But it lost its life in the name of kindness and humanity.

While taking the germinated seeds of k-rom to their homes, I had stopped to help and old man in an electric chair get over a curb he was stuck on. Well, on the way out of the truck, I kicked the seeds over and they spilled onto the ground. I found them all, but not before one was stepped on. Well, I still planted it, even though is was full smashed....we'll see. So 8 were planted, but I only logically expect to see 7 sprout....lol.

But all things are now in soil....

All 4 Heri x DC are already above soil...and 1 of the 5 PBT is above soil and it's actually trying to grow it's first set of leaves....lol. So, all things appear to be in order. I'll keep you posted as they break surface. Hope to have them all up and growing come Sunday....

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update...

Update...

seeds_10_w_.jpg

For all of those curious:

Red = Pre-98 Kali Mist x Romulan

Yellow = Herijuana x Deep Chunk

Pink = Pink Bubble Tooth

Blue = Mongruls

Purple = Bubba Kush x Grape Krush

If there is a dot there, and there is not a seedling there...well, all that means, is there is a seed in that spot, yet to have come up....

Also wanted to note...the:

Chem D x NL
ES x Chem DD x ES
Blueberry x Bluebubble

All went into flowering tonight. 3 phenos of each the ES and CNL, and 2 of the BB...they are currently sitting in there first dark period of their lives....

dank.Frank

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
frankY d
Howzit brother..?? It sounds like you have some killer flavas going on atm.. I like the sounds of chen d x NL
niiice.. peace n pufs

sackO

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for the link, i am booked now.

some fine things in ther bro, looking forward to that ChemD x NL

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Knock Knock?????anyone in????..i see your growing some Mongruls aswell Frank,,hope you dont mind me sitting in the wings bro...ive brung some food:laughing:.....

keep it green
highlander