What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 Oregon Guerrilla Outdoor Adventure, with your host BACKCOUNTRY

lookin good b/c! I love the pics of the area you are in! couldnt ask for nicer country, oregon is a kick ass place if you love nature and as I can see you are natures brother!

redlevels

drying outdoors

drying outdoors

hello everybody, i have a question about drying outdoors, does anyone have any good ideas on how to dry a pound or two outdoors?

I'm thinking using some sort of box to put the buds into and placing it under a thick shrub?

any other "good" ideas

PHL8T ME

Good day gentlemen!!! Here in the midwest the weather has been just about perfect for us growers, 60's at night-mid 80's daily. And rain at least once a week.

I've got quite a few fems starting to flower, and all but one male pulled. I just cut a heavily seeded LR (had 1 male and 1 female) I'll start seeds next week and hope to get a male to breed with some of the big girls such as Bahai Blackhead-awsome smoke, easy to trim, and some pure indica strains....I'm hoping to get a mid Aug. finnishing plant. Should be fun next year. :muahaha:

Plants are looking great BC, keep up the good work and thanks for all the knowledge!! :joint:

daggaboy1

Hi Backcountry. Keep on with the irrigation, I am sure they will all pick up, including the root-bound ones you recently put out. ( You did put them out, right? ) Perhaps Murphy has a good idea, get some kind of saddlebags/panniers for the dogs, so they can help you with the watering. I love the pics of smiling happy dogs, and they're good companionship when in the outdoors. Anyway, give your followers an update. All the best Daggaboy.

G

Hi there BC, sent you strain report, long time no postey, hope everythings OK?

guest3589

Hi BC, I bet you have your hands full with that triple digit heat I see Oregon is getting in places. I bet some of the girls are showing some flowers by now also. Here's to you staying cool in the heat my friend. :smoke:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey BC, was reading a few pages back where there was discussion of mountian lions.

Anyway, I watch this documentry many years ago about tiger attacks in India.

Some of the locals took to wearing masks on there heads that had a face painted on the back so that it looked like you had a face on both sides of your head. This seems quite a logical preventative.

If I were to have a concern about mountain kitties, I would get some of those plastic black and white rollie pollie eyes from a craftstore and glue them to the back of a ballcap.

I would think that since its the animals perogative to attack from behind it would confuse the beast.

I don't see any downside.

Just a thought.

minds_I

HookaHittaH

seriously I hope all is well with you BC. Hopefully you are just busy with your plants and not having any time to visit IC or post. Heres some Karma to make sure all is well...

little j

when our kids or friends or whoever are expected at a certain time and they dont show we naturally get worried. then we begin to call other freinds or family to try to see if they saw them and so on. my parents have gotten in the car and drove around town looking for me when i was expected and didnt show or call. i know other parents that have done the same. last night for a few minutes i "drove" around Oregon on the net and saw lots of news and vids about pot busts in that state recently. huge ones in aug in a few places.
the second step after not finding your friends and family after a few hours or days is to panic and think the worst. they must be in a car accident, they got mugged and beaten, they got ate by mountain lions. im not trying to start a panic situation here or turn this thread into a crazy "this is what i think happened bullsh1t" discussion. like i said i went driving around Oregon and saw some crazy stuff. id keep my head down in that state too. little j. (real worried but not panicked.)(yet)!

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
There is a bad time for growers atm. Police is looking everywhere for cannabis... They are here on icmag aswell...
I think you don't know about it but a lot of polish growers have problems with them. Everyday some bad news... That's why polish section of our great forum lost few members last days. All the rest are keeping silence, doesn't show their labour, their plants, buds, love...

But I hope BC has nice hollidays these days... He will come back with his guerilla soon...

Cheers

PHL8T ME

I hope BC is busy working, and watering??? I for one am getting nervous! I'll be hunting out west in a couple months, mabey I can break him out? Read your local papers to see if there has been any busts in Or!!!

N

North

I looked back at BCs grows from the last 2 years ,He never disapeared like this, and its too early for him to be chopping.

Busted would be BAD, health(car acc./cancer/?) issues even worse!

hope we hear back from him that all is well and this just is some weird goofy deal!

Vol Funk

BC mentioned that there's a lot of fly overs because of "mexicans" are growing fields of weed.
I dunno, the news don't really put everything up.

Good luck to BC...