What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 Oregon Guerrilla Outdoor Adventure, with your host BACKCOUNTRY

N

North

OK...now I'm freakin' worried.

ANYONE know anything?

its been 2 months now...this CANT be good.

Last edited:

phate

Veteran
too bad this ended up this way. i hope everything is well with you BC.

And if it isnt well, i hope it gets well....

Purkle

I hope all is well BC and that you come out of the woods with loads of trim work to do. Sending goood vibes your way.

G

Well there were some big busts in Oregon this summer and there was one a few days after he last posted. Don't know what you want to gather from that.

Maddlights

Hey folks the weather in Oregon country has been great lately but it looks like rain by Halloween he is most likely with his grow seeing if he can push into November.

N

North

Ladies and Germs,
This shit aint right, I thought my state(WI) was bad!

quote from the Norml page on Oregon law,

"Manufacturing any amount of marijuana is a very serious offense. 'Manufacturing' means growing even one plant and packaging, repackaging, labeling or relabeling marijuana. Manufacturing marijuana is a class A felony punishable by a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a $100,000 fine."

I wish to DOG there was some common sense in this world!

psilopod

Nothing but Love and positive thoughts for you and your family brother. these are treacherous times in our country and we are constantly under "their" scrutiny. The stresses of our hobby are enough of a toll on one's health let alone with the literal constraints/punishments that a state/federal court can bring down on you. Much love from the community wherever you are. From my heart to yours, I hope your home brother. God's Speed.

G

My good thoughts and positive vibes go out to BC. A guy who was integral in the outdoor scene from OG to here. He repped it hard for the PNW on top of that.

Lets just hope he pops up somewhere and at least lets us somehow know he's alright.

Stay strong bro you got a big family here.

Marshmello

Well, fuck me runnin'.
For a guy coming in to learn about growing so I can start a guerilla next year,
this is not the way I want to see this thread end.
I hope whatever the talk was about some other dude getting your addy & shit
has nothing to do with this.
Shit, I haven't even started to grow yet & I feel paranoid.

Best Wishes BC.

Peace
:joint:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lets all ship BJ a good heavy load of obama karma! be good out there!

Latest posts

Latest posts