What's new

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

Bonzo

Veteran
sorry bout the troubles RIL but WOW man....incredible growth in the first few weeks veg...lookin forward to the cuts in slabs...:)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sorry to hear you've had issues on with the rw grow mate, onwards and upwards though ay. Looking forward to seeing what 30 schnapps sogged look like! Gonna be some monster cola's bro.

be well.

~S

E

Easy e

Nothing like coming back full throttle mate , 30 sounds like a nice round number :)

Edgey

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanks for the vibes guys

comments and support from you all give me a real good lift when things don't quite go to plan

thanks guys

peace and vibes to all

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flexible plans are the best ones to have mate, or a plan b, c, d and e :)

Glad you salvaged something though bud, shouldn't put you back too much.

Peace and vibes to you too!

Mitch

Sqydro

thats what u call a loft mate fuckin top notch!!

30 scnaps lol these sog really well i cant wait to see this mate hope u get a smooth run this time

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
lil update

lil update

got what look like two schnapps phenos now and 3 indica phenos

done a stem rub on the schnapps phenos and the stems smell identical to the mothers stem

also the single saw tooth trait has come through on the schnapps ones look at the middle leaf blade half way down on the left and you will see it the mother does this she will do 1 or two double serrations in the exact same place

schanpps pheno inc leaf

picture.php

picture.php

ignore the heat stress and mite damage lol

indica pheno

picture.php

peace and vibes

Ganja baba

Veteran
got what look like two schnapps phenos now and 3 indica phenos

done a stem rub on the schnapps phenos and the stems smell identical to the mothers stem

also the single saw tooth trait has come through on the schnapps ones look at the middle leaf blade half way down on the left and you will see it the mother does this she will do 1 or two double serrations in the exact same place

schanpps pheno inc leaf

View Image

View Image
ignore the heat stress and mite damage lol

indica pheno

View Image

peace and vibes

for sure can see the shnapps in the leaf shape mate

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
update for the ksxgfbb

2 confirmed females so far both totally different in structure

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the schnapps pheno i posted earlier on is a male i think

you can tell i dont grow from seed much lol

this first pic below looks like an early female to me(well i hope so because this one looks superb in veg)
last pic god knows yet but has nice red stem

picture.php

picture.php

day one of flower starts for the 24 kalishnapple monday so i will post pics there roughly 5-8" in size abit varied with the odd runt too but next time im firing up the 8bulb t5 thats collecting dust that should help keep them more uniform

also i will take alot more clones and pick the healthiest of the bunch next time im just glad ive something to work with for the time being

peace