What's new

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I can't get my head around her lol, usually when a plant gets topped it's auxins are distributed to the lower branches so they can take the role of the cola that got sliced off. A plant grown without topping secretes the majority of it's auxins to the center cola

HGO

what im thinking evenly distributed auxins when topped... untopped and she gets freaky:biggrin:

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
other page e

here ya go

heres some mega quick pics al break out the better cam tomorrow when ive more time on my hands

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

around 30 days left yet:smoke out:

peace

G

Guest 349079

hey man those buds look excellent can i ask what strain is the first pic ?

L

LEX-UK

Rahhh they look hefty already noice!

Well manicured finger nails too lol he went done that on his day of rest bless his heart

Xx ril.

e4ian

Good pics ;)

Coir under ya finger nails then yer go and buy Something at the shop Sssssssss :biggrin:
When ya payin by visa etc a mean.

E

Easy e

They do fatten up well don't they RIL another 30 days and there going to be beasts :)

Edgey

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
RIL your killing it mate, your in for a decent harvest for sure! Thanks for getting us our fix.... just don't be late next time LOL :D

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanks for the vibes guys

little kalishnapple x gfxbb update

we got 2 females and with stem rubbing one smells sweet just like the kalishnapple

the other one smells horrid but in a nice way lol sweaty,cheesey,musky, wouldnt have expected smells like that when both parents are renowned for being sweet smelling this ones more fussy than the other too

my only guess is its from the uk pineapple side

both have a good amount of indica in them

im flowering one of each next run as clones

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
sorry for the delay guys these were taken three days ago

starting to get that sherbert smell that hgo mentioned not noticed it before

pics not that great but you get the idea,theres 23 days left on these

picture.php

picture.php