What's new

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Both are quality and have their own special traits but my garden doesn't have KQ anymore it will always have kalishnapple.... if that helps :biglaugh:

HGO

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I'm guessing that you usually top as soon as they root? How much veg do you give?

usually the 5th node mate around 3 wk veg

seems that not topping gives lateral branching must be somthing to do with the auxins bit clueless really

on the failed rw run i didnt top two and they branched funny too
can you remember me telling you that those crowned up at the top?

peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Genetics

Genetics

I can't get my head around her lol, usually when a plant gets topped it's auxins are distributed to the lower branches so they can take the role of the cola that got sliced off. A plant grown without topping secretes the majority of it's auxins to the center cola so it can shoot up above the rest BUT whos to say that Kalishnapple isn't a genetic freak :biglaugh: the evidence seems to suggest that she works in reverse to other genetics....food for thought, I'll top mine this run and see how I get on.

Pics tonight would be great!

HGO

usually the 5th node mate around 3 wk veg

seems that not topping gives lateral branching must be somthing to do with the auxins bit clueless really

on the failed rw run i didnt top two and they branched funny too
can you remember me telling you that those crowned up at the top?

peace

e4ian

Ive Just updated! :biggrin:

Dont all come at once tho and overload the server!! lol doubt that ;)! haha ! Wouldnt believe im 41 next month,sometimes EHH!!

:dance013: Rock on ;):headbange

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
heres some mega quick pics al break out the better cam tomorrow when ive more time on my hands

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

around 30 days left yet:smoke out:

peace