What's new

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

wan

Thanks a lot dudes I'd love to say its my expert growing skills lol but its all down to the schnapps I just give her food, light and a nice place to live lol. Iv got a sog coming up with schnapps, agent orange and a clone I have called jacksang all 3 have pretty big buds I think it could be epic.

Ganja baba

Veteran
Thanks a lot dudes I'd love to say its my expert growing skills lol but its all down to the schnapps I just give her food, light and a nice place to live lol. Iv got a sog coming up with schnapps, agent orange and a clone I have called jacksang all 3 have pretty big buds I think it could be epic.

you got the jacksang nice have you seen the test thread on the other site from when we tested 60 from seed ? shes well tasty

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy ho RIL! :) lookin great dude! boy that schnapple is somethin' special...great growin' bro :)

wan

you got the jacksang nice have you seen the test thread on the other site from when we tested 60 from seed ? shes well tasty

Yer man iv kept the jacksang cut for a couple years now I would be gutted to loose her she is busting with cleaner lovelyness, a lot of my friends are put off growing her because she can be a bit of a twat to get right but worth it imo for the smoke and yield.

Iv not seen the jacksang test grow ill need to look that up. Iv got quite a nice collection of ur strains now including the suicide cheese so a big thanks from me bro.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanks for your comments guys al get some pics up at the weekend

wan i think you should do a diary here for your next run i reckon people would like to see it

and that jacksang does look nice very jackscleaner dom

peace

S

speedemon

Nice pics Wan my friend I am glad you have done her proud. Take care mate.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
few quick pics

there on gh ripen at 1.1ec ph 5.7

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

L

LEX-UK

Looking superb rollit.. how far are they again? sorry to lazy to scroll back n work the dates out lol, and what ec did u max at?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I think it's day 48 lex lost track myself lol comes down on the 6th max feed was 1.7ec that's with a 0.5 ec tap water

peace

S

speedemon

I am out of rep for today so I must have repped 5 posts today already lol But great pics mate I will rep them when I have some rep free lol

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
killing it bro, looking fat for 48 days. hows the smell?

smells not as pronounced as it would be in coco for some reason its not far off but theres definately more smell in coco got a more sherbet type smell this time less peachy smell

thanks for the comments guys probably do one more update before chop

how long do you think I should give plain water for there allready starting to fade?

peace

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id give flush water for a week after giving sweet water for a week, thats me
but do what u do, cuz its working for u RIL