What's new

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hey RIL mate to save using a second screen as I think your going to need it, put screws down the rafters about 3" apart about 5 going down the pitch, then some at the other end of the lights same spacing then do the same the other side of the lights then tie string around them, so you have 5 string lines going down each side of the reflector, then nip on ebay and buy a bag of 50 yoyos http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YOYO-RETR...edsBulbs_JN&hash=item416a6c634b#ht_1226wt_902 Fook me they have gone up in price, when I bought mine I only paid £14 for 100. But then put 25 down each side on the various string lines, and you can move them o support the various huge colas you will have. If I typed this in gobbltey gook and you do not know what I mean, look at my pics then you can see lines going the full length of the room beside the reflectors to save a second screen :) HTH mate

:biggrin: allready on it mate check the quick pics again

ive got about 30 yoyo's i may need some more tho

considering how they looked a few week back it may turn out well afterall

peace

E

Easy e

Can't wait to see how this lot turns out for you mate there's gonna be so huge buds in there :)

S

speedemon

:biggrin: allready on it mate check the quick pics again

ive got about 30 yoyo's i may need some more tho

considering how they looked a few week back it may turn out well afterall

peace

PMSL My fooking eyesight lol I reckon you will do alright there mate :smoweed:

C

c64

if the blocks work then i cant see why the slabs wouldnt my first run with the slabs so cant really say

hello :tiphat:,

yes my b'cuzz blocks have a rough structure, the slabs have a finer. this could probably be a little tricky with the reuse.
but the slabs do not cost the world so :laughing:.

your plants look very vital. is a rich harvest.
bye :joint:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
day 31/32 of 12/12

day 31/32 of 12/12

mmmmmm smells bloody gorgeous in here

better pics now its getting interesting

check out the difference 5 days makes

picture.php

picture.php

5 days ago

picture.php

close ups

picture.php

picture.php

peace

L

LEX-UK

Stella.. They packing it on some rate!

You digging the RW slabs then bro? Any reason why you didn't go with coco slabs?

How's the smell? Isit bang on tropicana, would you say it smells/taste better than killer queen?

Last night was heavy.. Smoked up eksman n foxy all night they were impressed lol

mack 10

Veteran
Bang on RiL. Girls looking really happy and yes what a diff 5days make.
Rockwool can be a fatastic medium(she can also kick ya ass quick time)
keep rocking it RiL style!
mack.

DrFever

Veteran
looking awesome was thinking can you tie any of the real stretched growth back down into the screen as to be able to lower light a bit ??? just a thought would make a huge difference in lower buds near screen also even out canopy either way keep up what your doing Cheers DOC

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
RIL loving the Calyx to leaf ratio on those ladies. Dr. Fever i agree, multiple benefits in weaving those tall branches down. I can tell already they wont be able to support the weight of those buds and will be falling down onto the trellis. If you can weave them all through at the same height it may be useful.
Anyhow those look lovely, healthy and going to be heavy! I can smell em from here

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
looking awesome was thinking can you tie any of the real stretched growth back down into the screen as to be able to lower light a bit ??? just a thought would make a huge difference in lower buds near screen also even out canopy either way keep up what your doing Cheers DOC

how about some defoliating/skinning?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking great my friend ;)

thanks mate

jesus what a difference in five days. they look lovely man looks like its gonna be a decent haul for ya

thanks sifted should yield decent considering but ive learnt more along the way

:jawdrop:Wow, five days growth!! They looking real good mate.

Peace

thanks rudedog

Glad to see everythings back on track mate.

Peace

thanks piff

Stella.. They packing it on some rate!

You digging the RW slabs then bro? Any reason why you didn't go with coco slabs?

How's the smell? Isit bang on tropicana, would you say it smells/taste better than killer queen?

Last night was heavy.. Smoked up eksman n foxy all night they were impressed lol

thanks lex

not digging the rw really i prefer coco as its more forgiving plants are more sturdy too these kalishnapple have hollow stems for some reason dunno why but i dont like it,i have solid stems in coco with the kalishnapple

deffo got some tropical twist to it it also smells abit creamy too...peaches and cream is my best description

i cant pick a winner to those two as i love them both they both smell and taste great different highs too

Bang on RiL. Girls looking really happy and yes what a diff 5days make.
Rockwool can be a fatastic medium(she can also kick ya ass quick time)
keep rocking it RiL style!
mack.

thanks mack

i know all about rockwool fails read the beginning lol

if i try that there gunna snap for sure the stems are hollow for some reason ive grown this plant in coco and got solid stems i allready snapped one trying to get the net on

the pics are quite decieving there quite uniform and the lights penetrating all the way down to the rockwool

RIL loving the Calyx to leaf ratio on those ladies. Dr. Fever i agree, multiple benefits in weaving those tall branches down. I can tell already they wont be able to support the weight of those buds and will be falling down onto the trellis. If you can weave them all through at the same height it may be useful.
Anyhow those look lovely, healthy and going to be heavy! I can smell em from here

thanks avalon she is a naked girl for sure lol few clips of the fans an shes done..the magic is only just starting day 40 to 50 is were she shines :biggrin:

ive got 23 colas and 20 yoyo's lol should be able to manage tho

the lights have been cranked up to 1000w now should help with bulking the lower sides up i can also lower the lights some as she loves the lumens and soaks it all up no probs ive had her an inch off the glass before on 1k and she didnt break a sweat

thanks for dropping in guys more updates to follow

peace

DrFever

Veteran
That's awesome Roll it i was i sure hope your trimming the real low sucker bud sites off this will make then top buds have all the energy , As for trying to even canopy i was thinking not trying to tuck them but with string easily pushing the stretched tops lower more or less over so there still above netting like 6 " evening out your plain canopy tieing stems and tieing it at a angle over a few feet just a thought even if you slowly did it every day by few inches i am sure it wouldn't break
And by the Way hollow stem is good genetics