What's new

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the answer RIL, im curious if u would get same results w ebb n flow, def more work setting up them drippers, but there is nothing u can really do about low ceilings!

ya 2+gpw, please link to the thread/grow diary
:)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think im reading it cuz u mentioned it, then forgot where i heard it from, lol but ya,
2.25+ gpw... kinda un-do-able, imho

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
day 16

looking better compared to last pic

picture.php

picture.php

peace

DrFever

Veteran
i think im reading it cuz u mentioned it, then forgot where i heard it from, lol but ya,
2.25+ gpw... kinda un-do-able, imho

Yup the guy is a dreamer fo sure no matter how you do it 1 k lighting will only cover so much of area and if your plans are to pack room with plants then again its only going to cover so much of a area as well and lower bud sites will suffer more or less fluff which weights nothing right ??? i am averaging 1078.25 dry grams per 1 k my best was 1180 dry grams per and as far as i am concerned unless you got some super hybred strain its all a grower will get
i have done SOG's (80 plant) and got little better yields but now i grow 4 - 5 plant and get pretty dam good with allot less plant count

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
those slab trays are virtually on the floor if I opted for flood and drain they would have to be higher than a res so I would loose more hieght, drippers seemed the best way to go for me

So you don't get any issue with syphoning having the rez higher than the drippers? Interesting... Can you share how you have it set up please bro.

Yup the guy is a dreamer fo sure no matter how you do it 1 k lighting will only cover so much of area and if your plans are to pack room with plants then again its only going to cover so much of a area as well and lower bud sites will suffer more or less fluff which weights nothing right ??? i am averaging 1078.25 dry grams per 1 k my best was 1180 dry grams per and as far as i am concerned unless you got some super hybred strain its all a grower will get
i have done SOG's (80 plant) and got little better yields but now i grow 4 - 5 plant and get pretty dam good with allot less plant count

Have you tried vert sog yet with 100+ plants per 1K I think this is the way to go for silly yields, heath robinson and so quick smashed it using vert sog's.

I hear you though about using less plants and getting similar results to your personal best. Less hassle as well tbh.

Harry Lime

Veteran
rollin roll it!

whaddya reckon about no drip cleaner? will ya do summat else to keep them pipes and drippers clear?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
So you don't get any issue with syphoning having the rez higher than the drippers? Interesting... Can you share how you have it set up please bro.

http://www.progrow.co.uk/acatalog/info_03134.html

or you can use a nipple and abit of drip line

theres an inline filter and non return valve on aswell the nrv is abit shit but the syphon valve works a treat

Great pics my friend :)

thanks speeds hows yours doing?

rollin roll it!

whaddya reckon about no drip cleaner? will ya do summat else to keep them pipes and drippers clear?

ive never had a blockage using the topspins i use an inline filter and the topspin unit has one too

Looking good Roll It mate. You going to do any pruning?
thanks rd
im unsure yet mate i was gunna leave them alone then i had the reveg and they have bushed out so i may break out the scissors when i net them

peace

DrFever

Veteran

Have you tried vert sog yet with 100+ plants per 1K I think this is the way to go for silly yields, heath robinson and so quick smashed it using vert sog's.

I hear you though about using less plants and getting similar results to your personal best. Less hassle as well tbh.

Well i used to do big Sog's but you know what plant count determines is Jail time my previous grow i got 13 dry oz's per 1 k thats only 2 1/2 plants ( 5 plant scrog )
going for 5 plant under 1k hopeing for 60 oz dry under 1 k like is said hoping check out my signature below 15 plant 3 k

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran

Hi mate, here's a post that I made a last year ago about making an anti-siphon line, it's simple, just make sure the line stays above the rez water line so the pressure can escape, link: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4319961&postcount=22

RIL mate the gals are looking excellent! They are stretching great too, did you take clones? Looks like a good harvest in the making.

Peace
HGO

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
RIL mate the gals are looking excellent! They are stretching great too, did you take clones? Looks like a good harvest in the making.

Peace
HGO

thanks mate...they have stretched more in the rw thats for sure i dont think im gunna see big long colas due to the reveg in the stretch i ended up with alot of lateral branching near the top so where gunna see some wierd looking colas

i allready had a mother mate it just wasnt big enough at the time to replace the ones that went to shit...i managed to bring a few of the schnapps round and i took cuts from those that were in flower for another run hence the slight reveg

peace

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
missing growth tip? whatever happened to that? did i just keep growing and now u cant find it cuz it look like everything else?
happy gardening

Latest posts

Latest posts