What's new

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
What up 20???????? see your busy as always... lookin good bro...

How is been JAAM?!:tiphat: Nice of you to stop in, yep yep always busy under da 150! :laughing: lol

Thanks for the kind words dear friend, what have you been up to, i really wish you would start a picture thread on here....

Do you have any autos going? I sure hope so, you have such an amazing veg chamber!:wave:

Hope to hear from ya soon jaam

JAAM

I cant complain bro... very impressed with the reults from the 150... I see your loving the tie down technique... I believe it dramatically increases final yield...

Ive been slackin terribly with the pics... I just kinda lost faith after the crash(im sure you know what i mean)... but I do still have a ton of pics on disc... :)

I do not currently have any autos goin bc ive been doin some 12/12 pheno hunting for some STUDS so my veg is pretty packed ATM... :) but im makin some room in the next week or so & will be poppin some autos (that will be in my veg until temps allow them to go outside until finished... Im plannin on starting with Speed Devil #2 followed by (my fave) Roadrunner then who knows...? this will be my first run with autos outside so we'll see what happens... LOL

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I cant complain bro... very impressed with the reults from the 150... I see your loving the tie down technique... I believe it dramatically increases final yield...

Ive been slackin terribly with the pics... I just kinda lost faith after the crash(im sure you know what i mean)... but I do still have a ton of pics on disc...
smile.gif

I do not currently have any autos goin bc ive been doin some 12/12 pheno hunting for some STUDS so my veg is pretty packed ATM...
smile.gif
but im makin some room in the next week or so & will be poppin some autos (that will be in my veg until temps allow them to go outside until finished... Im plannin on starting with Speed Devil #2 followed by (my fave) Roadrunner then who knows...? this will be my first run with autos outside so we'll see what happens... LOL

Cheers bro! Im loving the 150, it has done me very well, but i deff need to up to a 250 at least, esp. with a perpetual, it can be done.. but it would be better with a 250...

You better get some autos going bro! Thats good you doing some pheno hunting, cant wait to see another roadrunner grow from you, youve pretty much got that strain down!

Pretty exciting to see you do an outdoor grow as well... good luck with everything bro!

Very nice grow so far man. Subscribed

Cheers bro, your welcome around these parts anytime!:wave:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
pictures moved to next page..

pictures moved to next page..

Go to next page to see more :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Nice dude, what size pot are you upping the s60 x pb girls to?

Cheers mitch, and thanks for stopping by, I plan on upping them to 1 gallon pots..I'm low on soil, and don't feel up to it to take a journey to the nearest grow shop for soil lol..

So far they seem to have very wide leaves like the pinkbud, but their actual structure looks like sour60...a few of them are pushing branches already, which is a good sign..the sour pink pheno mom I used was quiet branchy, and like all sour60s the father had some intense branching as well.. I can hardly wait to see what they turn into...:D

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
White Master day 52, Sour60XPinkbud day 14

White Master day 52, Sour60XPinkbud day 14

Not much to say... not much time either so just a couple photos to hold you guys over til the weekend...

Whitemaster cab shots..

picture.php

picture.php

Sour60XPinkbud, Coming along very nicely, they have been knocked over probably five times sadly! But they are still going just nicely, one male and one female have shown so far
:jump:

Female is top left
picture.php

FEMALE! Looking beautiful!
picture.php

Hope you guys dont mind its just a few pix, i will have a better update this weekend!:tiphat:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
looking great. the buds on those wm's are getting pretty huge :dance013:
Cheers dragon man!, they are plumping up quite nicely for just over 50 days, the short fat one(more indica it seems)will deff be getting the axe first :) keep watching for my update this weekend, ill get some quality pix!

Sounds promising. I know they will do well for you :)

Why do your posts keep moving??
Cheers Mitch, I figure 1 gallon will be a good pot size for an f1 strain, o don't wanna give them too much soil, and also I wanna look into a trait not a lot of people look for in their crosses..root restriction.. I want BIG plants in 1
Gallon or even a 2 liter of soil....sta performed beautifully in small pots, compared to a lot of strains that get stunted easily...

I keep moving my pictures because I always like to keep up to date pictures on the current page of my thread...just a pet peev I guess, and it saves people time lol ...I dunno more of a personal preference I suppose...

Cheers Mitch, watch for my weekend update

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey 20/4's all plants look really fat n'green , can't wait untill see the next updates bro sure you have some "stellar" strain in those cab that bring you back "stellar" nuggets, so rep+ for your "stellar" job!!! ...

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
hey 20/4's all plants look really fat n'green , can't wait untill see the next updates bro sure you have some "stellar" strain in those cab that bring you back "stellar" nuggets, so rep+ for your "stellar" job!!! ...

Top of the morning to ya mate, thanks for all the kind words! To have stellar plants you've gotta have stellar genetics!

This is a good time to thank the breeders that spend their time creating such wonderful genetics...thank you!!

Stop by again soon killer weed!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
White Master day 54, Sour60XPinkBud day 16

White Master day 54, Sour60XPinkBud day 16

Hello everyone, as promised here is an update of everything.. The white masters are getting VERY stinky, they are putting my carbon filter to shame :(.. Anyhow they are starting to fatten up and are loading on the trichs like freaks of nature!!! They did suffer a bit of a nute overdose, but they are still growing like champs!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WOO She is a fat one!^^^^ This one is Completely dripping in resin! I plan on making cannabutter with the trimmings and some bud from this one for 4/20:) All of the close ups are of the short fat pheno, its the faster of them so i figure the close ups are better..
picture.php

WHITE MASTER DOES NOT MESS AROUND... The name fits the strain perfect!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THIS ONE BLOWS MY MIND!!!:jump:
picture.php

picture.php

Woooo I can hardly wait to smoke this strain, i plan on harvesting the faster maturing one in a week or 2:)

Next up are the Sour60XPinkBuds... Well i ended up with 7 thriving plants and out of 7, 6 of them were female! I only have one male to collect pollen from, but hey im not complaining!:jump:

I am amazed at how uniform the leaves and structure is one there, no weird leaves, no EVEN number of blades... However some do resemble pinkbud and others sour60, its gonna be a fun project! Im very excited to see how much branching ALL of the females are showing, the male as well, i will get a picture of him when he is older..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These will be transplanted tomorrow!

Cheers everyone!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
really impressed for high resin coated that look no stop!!
keep it up..keep it green!!!
T*a*g*g*e*d*

Indeed, the white masters resin seems to have no end! I hope to harvest the fast short fat pheno within a week or 2:dance013:

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
hell yeh the WM are looking great man! gonna be a nice 420 for sure :)

congratz on the 6/7 fems :) young ones are looking great too.

uptosumpn

Veteran
lookin good there bro! those WM look stuupid nice wid multi-colas! (the power of LST!!!!) def a strain to add to my seed stock!!! cant wait to see what your F1's bring?!! jus started my sourjems F2's and a couple others for a stelthy SOG grow....look out for it....

[gave a friend 20 F2 beans and got 13 females....said they are very sativa dom! with a sour-afgani-kush taste!!!!] BUT, NO COLOR....YET!

Latest posts

Latest posts