What's new

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
White Master Day 33

White Master Day 33

Moving Right on along these white master are! Maybe a tad slower due to the LST, but not by much, they are starting to show first signs of trichs building up pretty nicely, even on some fan leaves.. Cant wait to see how nice they frost up in the coming weeks! Their vertical growth has slowed somewhat but hasnt stopped.. If i didnt do LST on them i think the bigger pheno would be around 2 feet tall, right now the tall one is 15 inches, the smaller one is around 10.. Enough talk... check these out!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Backside shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Close ups! Finally Starting to see what we all love!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The bigger one is showing very SLIGHT yellowing, i think im gonna start feeding them some Tiger bloom with the next water, i havent used ANY nutes yet, just good ol fashion soil:tiphat:

Hope you guys enjoyed the show...

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Impressing, lots of buds look ready to grow and I think these will have best yields with so many already at 33 days, just adding water? wow

highroller614

Nice work!

Nice work!

:clover:I like the way that LST is bushing those things out!:clover: That strain has nice side branching. :smokeit:Looks like your ladies should pack on some weight.:jawdrop:You always put on a entertaining show. On that note time to get back to my entertainment.:bongsmi::kos: :smoker: :bongsmi:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
those look like some nice healthy buds to me, nice coating of frost already too
smile.gif

lurk.gif
Thanks bud:tiphat: It excites me to see the trichs building up nicely already!

Impressing, lots of buds look ready to grow and I think these will have best yields with so many already at 33 days, just adding water? wow

Yep, just a few pipe cleaners for LST and water,im using FFOF and have been since seed, it seems to carry autos for 30-40 days before nutes are needed.. Cant wait to see how many fat buds i get in the end..

:clover:I like the way that LST is bushing those things out!:clover: That strain has nice side branching. :smokeit:Looks like your ladies should pack on some weight.:jawdrop:You always put on a entertaining show. On that note time to get back to my entertainment.:bongsmi::kos: :smoker: :bongsmi:

Im very very impressed with the white masters, i believe even if i didnt do LST they would have very impressive branches, but it goes to show what small amounts of LST can achieve.. As far as weight, id like to see these white masters to be my biggest yielding strain yet, so far, so good :D

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!:wave:

Sandnut

looking good man....

its gonna be fun to see how all those budsites develop into buuudz..:smoke:

BTW how are the sourxPB coming along??

ps if you haven't checked my thread i got 5onyx freebies ! so lucky lol, exactly what i needed!

so there will be onyx females later on! all germinating atm!, (hopefully) good ones! :)

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
looking good man....

its gonna be fun to see how all those budsites develop into buuudz..:smoke:

BTW how are the sourxPB coming along??

ps if you haven't checked my thread i got 5onyx freebies ! so lucky lol, exactly what i needed!

so there will be onyx females later on! all germinating atm!, (hopefully) good ones! :)

Its going to be a real treat, the buds are already getting real dense, so thats a win for me!:jump:

Im excited to hear you got 5 onyx freebies... I remember stitch saying somewhere he did REWORK onyx, and it was AFTER the batch i bought, so it will be very intresting to see what has changed! Hopefully they are just as branchy and less leafy... only problem i had was when i was trimming...

5 out of 10 PB have sprouted and are in soil!!:jump: Hopefully when i update wednesday there will be at least one above ground...:wave:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
White Master Day 37, Sour60XPinkBud Day 1!!!

White Master Day 37, Sour60XPinkBud Day 1!!!

No time for words... only beautiful canna pics!:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As suspected they are in need of flowering food! Im on the case ;) Ive bumped up their feeding schedule of tiger bloom from 2.5 ml to 5ml.. Should be up to 7 ml very soon... They have a super skunky smell to them, cant wait to see how it changes..

Next up is my personal project SOUR60XPINKBUD!:jump: 5 out of 8 are above soil...others should be shortly:wave:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lemme know what you guys think!!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bud, bud! :)

You've done a great job bushing out those WM, do you have any pollen to hit her with? :)

Looks like they are gonna be dense buds already..

Who says you need a big light eh :)

Can't wait to see how those S60 x PB girls perform for you.. , You need to name that strain!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Nice bud, bud!
smile.gif

You've done a great job bushing out those WM, do you have any pollen to hit her with?
smile.gif

Looks like they are gonna be dense buds already..

Who says you need a big light eh
smile.gif

Can't wait to see how those S60 x PB girls perform for you.. , You need to name that strain!

Thanks bro, all i did was tie them, they did the bushing them selves! They are a brilliant strain..They are starting to mature pretty quickly too, ill get some more pictures this weekend. Sadly i didnt have any pollen to hit them with BUT i have 2 fem seeds left, which one day im going to run along with auto ak, lots of branching, potency, and size in there... and make tons of seeds, for personal use of course ;) Seems like the are going to be pretty dense, sicne the canopy is fairly even..

Bro, the s60 and PB are trucking right along! I hadnt looked at them for 2 days or so and they started to stretch on me, they are very very quick... looks like im going to have 8 plants to choose a REALLY nice male and REALLY nice female from the batch.. Help me think of a name.. sour60 and pb... Hmmm Pretty in pink? Sour n pink? Pink n sour? Bitter in pink lolol:wave:

Cheers bro, wait til you guys see the update, its quite exciting!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
White Master Day 41, Sour60XPinkBud Day 4

White Master Day 41, Sour60XPinkBud Day 4

Pictures Moved to next page!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice dude,

THe WM look like they are going to be tight buds.. and plenty of them too.

I love LST if I have the space. One of my last runs I had what I would have called a runt AF that was looking about a week behind the rest.. Looked like it had topped itself, so i tied it down and got a lovely little bush and about 20 g's of smoke from it :)

So did you get 8 from 10 S60 x PB? Will deffo give you enough to have a play with.
I can't wait to see what they look like

keep up the good work, mitch

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
mate thats what i need some short plants like that its just a shame they aint available to buy

those trichs are looking good fella :good: you should see my sour its like a snowstorm on her at the minute lol im due an update soon so hold tight

what was the outcome of the sdh, i was gonna run them next round but bad vibes so im opting for the pineapple express and little cheese ;)

keep it green bruv

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mate thats what i need some short plants like that

Dude whatever you grow, it's gonna get bigger (taller) in dwc! in comparison to soil. But s60 can get tall in even limited amounts of soil.

Just get LST'ing, or even scrog seenas you don't move your plants out the tent once they get too big?

Either way i'd deffo LST if i was just growing a couple of plants, it works wonders :)

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Lemme know what you guys think!!

whada ya think I'm jealous with no af seeds out here to start
:laughing: just kidding, your posts please me in a good way getting to see all these strains grown out right before my very eyes and going to check back to see those PB x S60 in action soon. The WMs are coming along nicely and I like how they are filling in with that, low feed to bloom boost midway nute regimen, grow on.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Nice dude,

THe WM look like they are going to be tight buds.. and plenty of them too.

I love LST if I have the space. One of my last runs I had what I would have called a runt AF that was looking about a week behind the rest.. Looked like it had topped itself, so i tied it down and got a lovely little bush and about 20 g's of smoke from it
smile.gif

So did you get 8 from 10 S60 x PB? Will deffo give you enough to have a play with.
I can't wait to see what they look like

keep up the good work, mitch

Thanks bud, they are quite dense, but they do have some sativa bud structure to them (the bigger 2) Other ones has more indica looking buds.. Im hoping to get AT LEAST an oz per plant average here, i suspect the fast smaller one will weigh the least.. im hoping no less than 20 from her.. 1 GPW is hard with a perpetual garden and a 150watt light! If i did SOG i would have better luck.. But i feel perpetual is the way to go with my small light setup..

Indeed i got 8 out of 10 germ and 8 out of 10 above soil.. My goal with these is to make tons and tons of seeds! Im very curious to see how they look as well!

mate thats what i need some short plants like that its just a shame they aint available to buy

those trichs are looking good fella :good: you should see my sour its like a snowstorm on her at the minute lol im due an update soon so hold tight

what was the outcome of the sdh, i was gonna run them next round but bad vibes so im opting for the pineapple express and little cheese ;)

keep it green bruv

It is a shame they arent available for the open public to purchase, i plan to make seeds with the white master, but i will have to use a different auto male, im thinking auto AK will be a PERFECT match for the white master, both have lots of branches, lots of THC, and best of all great size and sativa influenced!

As for the SDH , i wouldnt run them yet, wait til the breeder gets them femmed versions down... if fem is what you want, i WOULD NOT start them, out of 4 i got 3 males and 1 herm.. this is a small number, BUT you usually start 1-2 seeds, so you need them to be perfect, so just hold on and let the breeder work with them a lil bit more..

If you want smaller plants, maybe you could use smaller buckets and maybe have 5 or so females? I know your concern is plant numbers... Also, im sure these white masters would have reached 2-3 shit with your setup maybe close to 4 feet, i just some bondage on them for a couple weeks of their stretching period, each time i LST i learn more and more about how the plants react, next time im going to do even more LST

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
whada ya think I'm jealous with no af seeds out here to start

:laughing: just kidding, your posts please me in a good way getting to see all these strains grown out right before my very eyes and going to check back to see those PB x S60 in action soon. The WMs are coming along nicely and I like how they are filling in with that, low feed to bloom boost midway, nute regimen. grow on.

Cheers mate, thanks for the kind words, keep watching, things will be getting fun soon!:jump:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
White Master Day 41, Sour60XPinkBud Day 4 (moved)

White Master Day 41, Sour60XPinkBud Day 4 (moved)

Hello fellow cannabis lovers! Ive got an exciting update for everyone, the white masters are packing on the trichs like ive never seen before this early in a grow, its only day 41 and they have almost as many trichs as some of the harvested buds i have..
laughing.gif
One of the phenos (the smallest) Is moving along VERY quickly, i bet it will be a 60-65 day chop, the others are moving along as well, the biggest pheno seems to be the most sativa influence and im LOVING the "S" Shaped top bud! Here are the white masters in action!

picture.php

see the "S" Shaped top bud!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trichs Galore!, nice and elongated too! I cant believe they still have 20-30 days to go!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Woooooo That already looks like some fire!

Now for my personal project, Sour60XPINKBUD... These are only 4 days old, and im very surprised how much vigor they have! I didnt look in the cab for a day or two and they were all above soil and stretched a bit, nothing that cant be fixed
wink.gif
Lets pray for some big plants and color!...:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers all! I hope everyone is having a great day!
wave.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts