What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
AWESOME stuff I absolutely love it. Can't wait for the epic cross

Thanks man!:tiphat: First im gonna use the onyx pollen from this run and cross it with the sour60 i currently have going. Then im gonna save some sour60 pollen and use it on an f2 onyx that i plan on growing... We shall see which proves to be the best!

Midwest stand up!!

Lookin reeeeall nice man! Look forward to progress/updates!

Stand up!!:jump: Nice to have you along sir, a good update will be coming tonight!... Would be sooner but im locked out of my room!:bashhead:

20/4

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Helloo everyone at icmag. Gonna get right to it, heres the update i promised, since last update i have pollinated a branch of my biggest onyx plant, after i pollinated i covered with plastic bag, saw MOSSY use this method, so i figured i would give it a go, as im running a perpetual i dont wanna spread pollen everywhere...Lemme know what ya guys think...:tiphat:

Cab Shot
Cab_Shot.jpg

This is big girl! She is already 16 inches and still climbing,shes gonna be a MONSTER im thinkin....:dance013:
Big_Girl1.jpg
Big_Girl3.jpg
Big_Girl4.jpg
Big_Girl2.jpg

Big_girl_16inches.jpg

Pollinated!
Pollenated_.jpg

Sour60 seedlings... top right corner and one below that are shortstuff#1

Sour60_Seedlings.jpg

Biggest sour60 so far...
Biggest_Sour60.jpg

Cheers, 20/4:tiphat:

L

lowrydergrower

the big girl is starting to look really nice I can't wait to the sour 60 in a few weeks. :)

prophis

Hey i just finished smoking an early branch i snipped from my onyx.

Im sure it will get better with a proper cure, but i had myself a sample :]

It's def a Good trippy/headdy high, it creeps in on me.
it was quite enjoyable, here's a pic

Attachments

• earlyonyxCuring.jpg
    earlyonyxCuring.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 25

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hey i just finished smoking an early branch i snipped from my onyx.

Im sure it will get better with a proper cure, but i had myself a sample :]

It's def a Good trippy/headdy high, it creeps in on me.
it was quite enjoyable, here's a pic

Thanks for sharing mate!:tiphat: Im glad to hear there is a trippy/heady high, what day is your onyx currently at and what day do you plan on harvesting?! Thanks for the picture, first bud pic of onyx i have seen, +rep for that!

Update Soon!

20/4

prophis

Thanks for sharing mate!:tiphat: Im glad to hear there is a trippy/heady high, what day is your onyx currently at and what day do you plan on harvesting?! Thanks for the picture, first bud pic of onyx i have seen, +rep for that!

Update Soon!

20/4

Hey thanks a lot, i thought you might appreciate that. Currently my 2 onyx girls are In the dark, have been for a couple days.

The plan is to trim & hang them to dry today/tomorrow. This grow i have plants at a few different stages, I Started these onyx around the end of may. . i don't know the exact birth date but they are about 8-9 weeks from seed.

With onyx i ordered 4 regular seeds total, One was male, two were girls, and one turned hermie (Possibly due to lighting issues, one day the schedule got way off :/ )

Luckly i got the male, because i took a little pollen and used it on one of the girl onyx branches. @ harvest i should have 15+ of my own Onyx seeds now Mouhaha.

(with Mi5 i also ordered 4 regular, and got 1 male / 3 females to continue also having seeds of those)

Keep up the good work here 20/4

I'll hopefully have some pics & more soon :tiphat:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hey thanks a lot, i thought you might appreciate that. Currently my 2 onyx girls are In the dark, have been for a couple days.

The plan is to trim & hang them to dry today/tomorrow. This grow i have plants at a few different stages, I Started these onyx around the end of may. . i don't know the exact birth date but they are about 8-9 weeks from seed.

With onyx i ordered 4 regular seeds total, One was male, two were girls, and one turned hermie (Possibly due to lighting issues, one day the schedule got way off :/ )

Luckly i got the male, because i took a little pollen and used it on one of the girl onyx branches. @ harvest i should have 15+ of my own Onyx seeds now Mouhaha.

(with Mi5 i also ordered 4 regular, and got 1 male / 3 females to continue also having seeds of those)

Keep up the good work here 20/4

I'll hopefully have some pics & more soon :tiphat:

I would love to try mi5 ive heard very good things about it..Sorry to hear about the herm im pretty sure i havent got any herms, which im happy about. How much pollen did you use? I pollinated 3 diff bud spots on the same branch, hoping to get 100 or so beans... Thanks for your kind words sir, id be happy to see your post harvest pix:jump:

20/4

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
mi5 is a nice smoke mate its on par with your onyx ive just sprouted some mi5 beans myself :)

looking good in here as that onyx topped out yet or is she still reaching for the stars :)

peace

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
mi5 is a nice smoke mate its on par with your onyx ive just sprouted some mi5 beans myself :)

looking good in here as that onyx topped out yet or is she still reaching for the stars :)

peace

Currently shes still streching 1-2 inches, the smaller one is also...:dance013:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hello everyone:tiphat: Its been 5 days or so i believe since i last updated, lots has changed in the cab, growth wise. The smaller onyx has hit turbo mode and is almost as big as the big girl, only couple inches smaller. Big girl is an incredible 17-18 inches i believe. She has slowed in growth and has just begun to start producing trics, not bad for 36 day old plant:jump:. The smaller onyx has a HUGE main stem, its nearly double the size of the bigger ones stem, but has been growing sideways since she started
confused.gif
. The smaller one is about a week behind the big girl it seems, so im glad i chose to pollinate the big girl, she is quick! Still havent started feeding them yet, considering a small amount (1/8th strength tiger bloom) very soon, what do you guys think? I transplantted around 12 or so days ago into FRESH fox farms ocean forrest (For seedlings ive been using reused FFOF), so about 3-4 waterings since i have transplanted..When do you guys think i should start feedling? Take a good look at the pics, you will see the top bud pics the leaves are turning yellow from the inside part of the leaf and working out to the tip, does this mean my plant is needing more nutes? Thanks!

CabShots
HPIM2065.jpg

Bottom Left big ones are SS1 rest are sour60
Sour_60_and_SS1.jpg

Big Onyx female, just re-pollinated the same branch as before to make sure i get lots o beans!

Big_Girl_Onyx_5_.jpg

Big_Girl_Onyx_14_.jpg

Pollenated_again.jpg

Big_Girl_Onyx_3_.jpg

Big_Girl_Onyx_15_.jpg

Cola Shots...Shes starting to take a beautiful shape!
Big_Girl_Onyx_1_.jpg

Big_Girl_Onyx_2_.jpg

CLOSE UPS! Take a look at picture 3! Look how many trichs are already forming!:dance013:
Big_Girl_Onyx_7_.jpg

HPIM2024_.jpg

This is the yellowing of the leaves i am talkin about, whatcha guys think?! Should i start feeding?! The yellowing is only on the part of the leaves closet to the bud...
Big_Girl_Onyx_11_.jpg

Here is that HUGE sideways stem i was talkin bout...

HPIM2064.jpg

Take care!

20/4:tiphat:

Looks like I found it at the correct time.
Excited about following the thread.
Looking forward to a smoke report and yield report later.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
easy now

im no expert in soil growing by any means , but from my experience in growing in hydro when the tips of the leaves bend over like yours are in the picture this is a sign of she is on the verge of to much nute intake or over feeding so this might answer your question into regards of adding feed , you will notice the tips of the leaves turning yellow which is a sign of nutrient burn,

if this is the case id ease back on any feeding just yet

hope this helps

peace

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
easy now

im no expert in soil growing by any means , but from my experience in growing in hydro when the tips of the leaves bend over like yours are in the picture this is a sign of she is on the verge of to much nute intake or over feeding so this might answer your question into regards of adding feed , you will notice the tips of the leaves turning yellow which is a sign of nutrient burn,

if this is the case id ease back on any feeding just yet

hope this helps

peace

Thanks for the heads up mate!:tiphat:

beautiful!you have inspired me to pick up some onyx,ima also get mi5.im also gathering the "new chamber"supplys.thank for sharing peace and a peaceful harvest.
suiteseat

M

mossy

Perpetual growing IS the way to give AF's main-grow status.

They work real well...

Speed & Safety for them...:clover:

P.S...she is Beautiful.

Well grown m8. :tiphat: