Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Blue Satellite 2.2 [SOL]

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Hashberry [Mandala]

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters

silver hawaiian

Veteran
DHF - Your plea to pluck fans got me back down there today, dead ballast and all..

And lookie what I found - first time I've ever experienced this. I've seen some folks have 'em grow out the center of the fingers, but never mid-stem..?

On one of the Raptures:

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
What, you don't have an extra ballast out in the garage? Lol... Like i said, chalk it off as the cost of doing business.... Kinda like my past 6 months... ;)

Buds will grow anywhere... Either end of the petiole... Thanks for sharing!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:yeahthats

:comfort:

Sucks duderino, .. I feel your pain duderino. I just needa yank these last remaining mofos, make a clean break and a clean start..

Oh! And while I'm being the bearer of bad news.. I had two OGDs in one gallon smarties, for just a single-cola baseball bat deal.

Apparently I mucked with the blumat in one of 'em (the runtier of the two), and it was bone dry a few days back. Wilted/necrotic leaves, the whole nine.

Tried to revive it, then I said screw it, took it out today, cleaned it up as best I could, and threw her in the veg tent. Provided she pulls through the re-veg, I'll have an OGD mom again. :dance:

D

DHF

Sorry bout the ballast Bro.....and....yas coulda snipped the fan "above" the lil nug cluster SH..:moon:.....didn`t mean ta sound so literal bout the remaining foliage....

Hope things work out my buddy....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Sorry bout the ballast Bro.....and....yas coulda snipped the fan "above" the lil nug cluster SH..:moon:.....didn`t mean ta sound so literal bout the remaining foliage....

Hope things work out my buddy....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

Ha! I actually just gave'er the tug'n twist. (I'm sure some of you are cringing and going "NOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER VECTOR FOR BUGGZZZZZZ AND DEATH!")

:dance013:

Oh - DAMN! You mean I have to dry out this little piece of Rapture and ssssssMOKEIT?!

Okay. :dance:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Today's project

Today's project

Made these with my other thumb

picture.php

So I'm gonna do some'a this to 'em:

picture.php

(I make 'em special, all upside-down and on the ceiling and whatnot. It's not just IC being funky on my photo, I swurr)

Then I'm gonna throw in some of this crap (dill from the garden also):

picture.php

Then I'm gonna process it and enjoy it. Some now. Some later.

I think I shall call 'em....... PICKLES! :tiphat:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
okay okay....i have to snap some pics of my backyard. its a small backyard but i have used the space well. i have about 5 4x10 raised beds, hard garden, compost piles. rasberry patch, chickens and coup

also where i make my super soil and brew teas....

updated link to new grow in my sig, not much going on but 9/10 have broke soil.

the d -train was a gift

veggies out of control

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Sonofabitch. This Nightmare Diesel #1 is really becoming a pain in my ass.

Day 74, I reckon, and she seems to be going through a bit of a re-flower. Trichs are just about all cloudy, but there are enough white pistils that I'm a little leery to pick it just yet.

Added from life: Got a house full'a folks comin' on Saturday, so I feel like it's either Pick tonight or Pick after next Saturday - which'd be day 80 or 81. Sheesh.

The #2, which is 7 days behind the #1, is definitely going through a bit of a re-flower. 1-2" foxtails with fresh white pistils on her. At least the #1 isn't doing that to me, but that #4 better knock that shit off. Otherwise I'll be waiting 'til fucking December to pull these bitches.

Back to the #1, without the benefit of photographic assistance: To pull, or to wait?

Mmmmmyello

Edit: I think I'll go eat a pickle, while I eagerly await some input from y'all. C'mon, make up my mind already!

bobblehead

Veteran
Longer is better in my book... I mean it is head stash after all... and it's not like you're hurting for smoke...

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Longer is better in my book... I mean it is head stash after all... and it's not like you're hurting for smoke...

But, dammit, .. I'm like a 5 year old, about to throw up my arms in the cereal aisle at the supermarket, right before I throw myself ass-first onto the floor and just wail until I get WTF I want.

But dammit bobble, I can't start the new beans 'til these f*ckers are outta my way.. :D

bobblehead

Veteran

But, dammit, .. I'm like a 5 year old, about to throw up my arms in the cereal aisle at the supermarket, right before I throw myself ass-first onto the floor and just wail until I get WTF I want.

But dammit bobble, I can't start the new beans 'til these f*ckers are outta my way.. :D

I'm about to put your 5 year old ass in the corner for not knowing how to act right... ha ha...

Longer flush + more amber trichs= better smoke. Do it right... Unless you like your buzz to be 100% energetic and cut out after 20mins... Just sayin.

and I thought my patience level sucked... Did you know I've grown 16 week thai? Now that's patience.... and the plant wasn't even ready when I took it.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Ha! That's what I'm coming to realize - I may not be cut out for these 11-12 week varieties. :D Christ bobble, when I grew your USD last round, that fucker went like 81-82 days or so. That tested my patience. TBH, I'd kind of like a crack at it again, as mine was all senescent when I finally picked it - BAD. Like, ugly lookin'. Gnarl burger fa shizz.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
NEXT RUN'S VARIETIES!

NEXT RUN'S VARIETIES!

Thanks for weighin' in, y'all. And if y'havent, git ta doin' it now, por favor.

Bonzo, I'm with you. :D What I really should've said is this:

"Next run will be half Peyote Purple x Querkle. What should the other half be?"

I'm leaning towards the Blubonic, for a couple of reasons.. One, I'm really anxious to get some Blueberry genes goin'.

From what I've been reading, there is lots of variance among the phenos in the BS 2.2. The Blubonic, from experiences I've read, tends to be a bit more stable across its expressions, and also seems to have higher yield potential than the BS 2.2. ..Per Hammerhead himself, who originated the PP x Querkle, it's not much of a yielder (that's the BK in it).

SO, for that reason, I'm leaning towards something that'll produce fairly well, to compensate for the sexiness-but-lightness of the PP x Querkle.

So, let's pretend I've ruled out the BS 2.2 for now, and it's down to Blubonic v Hashberry. Anyone have any solid experience/reference for one vs. the other?

:thank you:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i voted for the blue sattelite bc i have a blue widow in my garden. never grown a blueberry cross...i have heard blues are good for anxiety.. i am excited about having a weed that helps with my anxiety

querkle doesnt yield well but holy shit, there are some ripping expressions of querkle. space queen dominate will be delish...you have mentioned yield isnt of much concern...grow dank, dont worry about yields

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Good call budman - thanks for weighing in! I got some Blueberry nugs back in '99 that were just the absolute fucking cat's ass. Tasted and smelled like jam, 500%. (I remember we gave a piece of a sugar leaf to a buddy's mom to taste, and she was like "Holy shit, how do they do that?!")

I'm with you - I definitely always make a conscious effort to [as best I can] keep something in the rotation that will be good for anxiety. It's funny though, because I've found that can be a moving target..

I grew bobble's USD, and it's a fantastic smoke. Awesomely AM-style, just perfectly pleasant, nice and "up," not at all HOLYSHITI'MFUCKINGBAKEDDUDE!!!!WHATTHEFUCKIHAVETOGOTOWORK...!??!MAAAHAHHAHAHA

But, it seems like if I smoke that consistently, over time, the anxiety kind of creeps up - generally speaking, not just after smoking.

The Old Grandad is similar, but a bit less.... potent? Still an awesome smoke - perfect AM, gotta get shit done, keep a level head, but feel better sort of deal. With the OGD, I never really got any sort of cumulative anxiety effect..

Since I've run out of the OGD and not since gone back to my USD, I picked up an Arizer Solo. (I have an Extreme Q, but that's become a bit too cumbersome and effort-requiring to use)

Vaping definitely decreases any anxiety-tendency sort of effect too. The Solo is definitely my new daily driver. At night, I'll pack a bowl or a bong, but for the general-purpose deal, I really do love the Solo.

Anxiety sucks.

Latest posts

Latest posts