• Blue Satellite 2.2 [SOL]

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Hashberry [Mandala]

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i have a volcano and havent used it in over a month. i need to bust that bitch out. i love her, its just quicker to hit a pipe...

back to anxiety, i have been growing sour diesels and chemdogs which are def sativa dom hybrids. they can get a little racy....

this d-train i am gowing out will be fast, 55-60day indicas. im looking very forward to have some narcotic weed. i love an opiate buzz but dont eat pills anymore. thats a whole nother story but at one time was going through a little too much Oxy than one should. so, i think KNOCK OUT indicas are awesome. hey give me a little bit of that opiate buzz i used to love...i will be doing to TGA Apollo13 killer sativa or some SDxKKSC from my homie DJ in the next weed crack. more ECSD x sfv og, and sour diesel crosses too

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:laughing:

This is why i come to your thread.... You always keep me laughing... Mister "I can't pop my seeds till i harvest..." Lol what are you stressed out about? Eat a pickle.

I play by the rules these days, what can I say? :D

And, I did! Yummy. I'll bring you some soon enough. :yummy:

G

greenmatter

put those fiskars down right now young man!!!!

let her finish SH........ maybe you should eat a brownie or four with your pickles:biggrin: you don't need willpower when you are asleep

silver hawaiian

Veteran
From whence the pickles had done come.

From whence the pickles had done come.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

+ apple cider vinegar + h2o + pickling salt + fresh dill heads + dill seed + garlic + peppercorns.

budman678

Veteran
this could easily be mistake for a yard on my block. i love it. so green and pretty

my wife and i are tomato and pepper crazy. also, we love our greens. i must grown 4-5 different kinds of hale. we steam it with a little minced garlic and some of our own red pepper flakes we grew, dehydrated and prepared ourself. a little red wine vinegar from the farmers market. bon appetit!

oldguy

Looking good hawaiian! Dis year I just growing in 5 gal buckets. I testing out material to do raised beds for next year. The Tom Hill forum has an awesome thread growing large plants that has me looking at trying dat set up he uses. Cheers brada!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks for the garden kudos budman. This year is a bit of a doozie to last year, but.. My main focus w/ the garden this year was to find something to DO with all of the stuff I produce. I gave away probably 50+ lbs of tomatoes last year, let countless jalapenos go to rot.. I DID get a killer haul of chiles last year - lots of varieties, dried & ground.. Cayenne, Costa Rican Red, Mustard Habanero, Hawaiian Sweet Hots.. Pickled lots of jalapenos too, but the novelty of those wears thin on me..

This year, my main focus was cukes - so's I could pickle like a mofo. I want to make some ketchup this year, with some 'maters. Durr.

Thanks oldguy - I was out by one of the lakes last weekend, and I saw a nice raised bed setup, with bucketed tomatoes atop the bed. I'm fairly certain dudeman had cut the bottoms off of the buckets and let 'em grow into the earth - I like it.

We started some peas this year, was hoping to get a batch in early. The facacta weather got way too hot too damned soon and literally nuked 'em. Now I have a naked trellis. :(

oldguy

Looking good Hawaiian! I bet them honeys is a nice smell to walk into everyday. I've been working on my net the last week for my next run. Kinda rusty from my net making days for lay net fishing but its comming back. Thanks da insparation on the vert set up. Aloha bra!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks oldguy! It's funny - the stink is quite quite quite quite minimal - dare I say .. Nonexistant? Got a big 6" x 24" Phresh filter, 400 cubes of air per minute outta that place, straight up the chimney 50' in the air.. In fact, the wife is even impressed. It's been the greenlight for a consecutive run. :D

Net?! Dude - just go buy a frickin' Burpee trellis net at the garden center (or HD) for $10 and call it a day!

Amazon dot com is your friend for this - you can order the damned thing in a fraction of the time you can create the damned thing! :crazy:

Much more worthy things to spend your DIY time on dude.. :respect:

budman678

Veteran
way cooler to make your own net!

why buy veggies when i can grow em, why buy knit hat when i can knit one, way buy shitty dope when i can grow dank, why buy net of the net when i can NET one

silver hawaiian

Veteran
View Image
Have any problems with the blumats staying open?
I see there's one just hanging around.

Ha! Nice observation :tiphat:

Those are blumats that used to be in pots, but those plants have been harvested. Rather than remove the sensor entirely from the line, I just tightened the cap all the way down and let 'em hang out..

(The alternative, I suppose, is to take the sensor & the drip line off of the main 3/8" line, but then I'd still have to put a "stopper" of sorts on the barbed fitting where the drip line used to be.) The stopper would just need to be a small piece of drip line, tied in a knot on one end, .. But, rather than muck with all that, I'll just let the blumats hangout, closed all the way, 'til the whole room is empty. Cleanup all at once.. :artist:

Latest posts

Latest posts