What's new

2 Jocks in a PC

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
love that purple m4c!! beautiful plant bro...
now those lower buds can all the light they need!!
I really want to try that Onyx now that I see your auto's!! the easy-ryder was okay but not strong enough for me..
you have a great thread going bro and I hope you stick around!!!
pop by sometime and see the TW i'm growing...its huge...
take care bro!!!

m4c

Hi BC! Yeah I also love those purps <3. Do you mean those outdoor AF's? Cause indoor I don't plant them, they maybe growing nicely but the high isn't strong and it's always stoney :( I'm subscribed to your thread so I watch every update, I'm just not posting too much, doing it ninja style :D

Thanks Cheesebuds :wave:

heater76

3000 views!!! Woot!!! :dance013::dance013::dance013: :jump::jump::jump:
And as promised:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:
Ohhh Man just Glorious!!! Excellent work!! perfects buds!

Congrats M4c!1

m4c

Thanks heater! Glad you like them :D
And as far as the ladies go it might take them a little longer than this friday to ripen up. After a really solid overview with a strong magnifying glass I'm thinking they could use another week or at least a few more days. They look like they are still fattening up their buds and the smell is getting more and more awesome. Today I got some citrus notes, a really lovely combination with the fruittines. Anyways here are the pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh and btw has anyone made QWISO oil out of moldy buds? Is it safe?

Peace and puffs :wave:

m4c

PanchoBuddah normally I just throw them out but recently I read that QWISO oil made out of moldy buds isn't dangerous to your health, so I thought why not use these shit to make some awesome oil :D
And as far as the grow - it's coming along nicely, only 4 days left till the big CHOP! she had a looong flush so I'm hoping for a realy tasty smoke. Here are 2 pics made just a minute ago. See ya all!:wave:

picture.php

picture.php

m4c

Judgment day came upon my sativa horror :D So here are the pics just b4 the CHOP, I don't know if you can see this but there were some foxtails starting to show up. This pheno is just so god damn sexy looking <3:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What you can't probably see on those pics is that the indica pheno buds started busting out new white hairs, and quite a lot of them :D. So since I'm just germing my new plants I decided to leave the lower buds of both plants for the time b4 the new ladies move in. Here you should see the white pistils on the left plant:

picture.php

And finally the nugshot after a little trimming, got some scissor hash while doing it but not much, although the nugs were really sticky and heavy. I hope they don't lose too much weight drying. The smell of the buds has changed drastically. No more fruitynnes, it's something spicy/menthol/skunk/maybe a little mint? I liked the fruits better but at least they are really PUNGENT :D Anyone got a clue how much dry weight will I get out of this?:

picture.php

I think that's all for now, sorry that I didn't take more pics but I drank some cannamilk in the morning to celebrate the chop and I was stoned as hell while trimming :D And the cannamilk I made is just too tasty, I added some natural cocoa, sugar and cinnamon. It's too easy to over do it because of the awesome taste :D

m4c

rastaidd - thx man, I'm trying to do my best :)
wotamess - :thank you::thank you:
LoKey - thx bro, got the lighter from my brother in law when we were blazing some White Shaman and QWISO the other day.

As far as for final weights etc - the popcorn bud is still drying, but the buds from the sativa pheno are in the jar and they are like twice as big as the indica pheno buds, so I'm happy as hell. Will do a pic with the popcorn buds dried in a week. And as far as what's going on in the PC, well here's a little sneek peek of my new grow, hope you will all stay tuned for it! :wave:

picture.php

m4c

Here's a pic of what is left in the jars, on the left is the indica pheno and on the right it's the sativa. Half of the indica and a fifth of the sativa has allready gone up in smoke so I'm pretty happy with the yield. Nuff said, here is the pic:

picture.php

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Awesome job m4c!!!!!!!!!!!!
those buds look perfect bro!!!
right on!! A new grow too!!! Of course I'll be watching
take care