What's new

2 Jocks in a PC

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
LOOKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are some sweet plants m4c!!
excellent job bro!!!
What brand is PK?? I've never heard of it...
take care

m4c

Thx Bro!
The PK is from Canna. It does a good job but you have to flush it really well or it will make the smoke taste horrible.

m4c

heater76 :thank you:

It's day 44 of 12/12 and here is how the girls look like:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

lob19

Veteran
Wow, sweet looking plants, gettin really frosty :D It's probably the best PC grow I've seen

m4c

The girls are still ripening - the smell has gotten a lot worse, sometimes you can definetly feel it in the room. Also they are getting some really nice colors - both the sativa and indica pheno start to get some purps on the bud leaves. Last 2 waterings they just got tap water but the next time they will get some PK13/14 + a bit of honey. That will be the last fertilization. Enjoy the pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely looks like its going to turn out very well for a pc case grow. Good job bro! Im sure you will enjoy the smoke when its done. Keep us updated.

m4c

Thx for all the positive comments mates! :thank you:

The girls are getting more purple by every minute, they look VERY sexy in these new colores <3. Also as you can see on the macros they are packing a nic set of trichomes. I changed my mind about the last PK13/14 feeding, after reading a few growlogs where they chopped Jocks (especially the skunky/fruity pheno) at day 63 I decided that I will go for a similiar lenght flowering period. That means that the chop will be around september 10th. Altough it might change if I'll think that the sativa pheno feels like a week longer. Anyway here's what You are all w8ting for:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here's some outdoor AF buds that I am smoking atm, the best is definetlly the green-o-matic on the left, but unfortunetly it's running out :(

picture.php

m4c

Hello everybody!:wave:
I have some good news, the indica pheno looked ready (about 5-10% amber) so I gave her the chop. She stinks realy bad, and I really mean STINK. :D But since the lower buds didn't look ripe I cut off only the big buds. The sativa pheno looks like it needs another week cause I can see lots of clear trichomes.

Here are the gals b4 the chop:
picture.php

And this are the buds after a quick trim:
picture.php

This is what's left in the box, should I also cut of the big leaves on the indica so that I can get some more light into those unripe buds?
picture.php

And here is one of the colas of the sativa:
picture.php

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Stunning m4c!!! just beautiful plants bro...awesome job for sure and many reps!!!
cutting those leaves would bring more light to the other buds for sure...she's dying now anyways so a few leaves would'nt hurt...
that green-o-matic is from GHS right?? its great buds for sure...
take care
..pop by my thread, the TW is a monster!!!

m4c

@StealthDragon :thank you:

@BC
I listened to your advice and cut off most of the leaves and she still looks sexy, even better imho. Looks like I'll still get a 1,5-2g out of her. And yes that Green-O-Matic was from GHS, I got it from a polish seedbank as a part of the open-seed action it was having along with opening it.

@Mind Grenade :thank you:

picture.php

m4c

PS. Almost 3000 views, when we will hit that mark I'll roll and smoke up a fatty just for my readers :)

Latest posts

Latest posts