What's new

2 Jocks in a PC

m4c

I have four autoflowering plants outdoors - 3x White Russian AF and 1x Green-O-Matic. The rest are normal strains. On my first indoor I also did af plants -they were growing really nicely but the smoke was rather mediocre when compared to my Jock Horror from the last grow.

m4c

Hello everyone! It's the third week of flowering and the ladies imho are doing at least good, especially the sativa pheno. Their beautifully green and aren't showing any signs of burns or deficiencies. On the next watering they will get their first dose of PK13/14 (probably 1/3 of the recommended dose + probably a little honey). Plants seem to grow by themself, I didn't LST them for 2 weeks and still all the tops are very close to the bulbs. This grow I also didn't do any pruning - neither the fan leaves or the lower branches weren't touched. I don't know if it's a good strategy for this ladies but I like them too much to go scissors crazy on them :)

Just one pic this time cause the battery failed on me :(

picture.php

m4c

And some macro's for your viewing pleasure - the first two are from the sativa pheno and the last one is the indica:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Those plants are looking INCREDIBLE m4c!!! Great job bro
:greenstars:looking forward to seeing BIG buds on them...
take care

m4c

BC, ironCELL, Fuzz420 :thank you::thank you::thank you:

And as for the ladies, this is the end of their fourth week of 12/12 and it seems they liked the pk13/14 and honey mix because they packed on some resin. Unfortunetly I have some serious mold problems with my outdoor AF grow and on top of that I also broke my hand so I don't know when I will visit the ladies next time. And here's what every1 is w8ting for:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

m4c

I just broke 1 bone in my right hand, did while having a sparring session with a wall - long story short the wall won :D Yeah I can manage pretty fine, just takes me a little longer than usual.

m4c

Hey #1cheesebuds, they don't only look sweet but smell really nice too - especially the sativa pheno has some nice fruity/berry aromas. The indica one has a less pungent aroma, a little fruity and a little skunky. Yummy yum yum :D

Weedsa yeah I'm interested to see how much I can pull out of this little girls too, can't w8 for harvest :)

heater76

very very good looking plants :artist:, i have a lot of fun with a sativa, im now im enjoying those lovely tasty buds and the smell its like you discribe, have fun!

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
looking very nice m4c!!!! I'd like to grow a sativa for sure...
hope you get lots of return for all your hard work...
take care

m4c

BC, heater76
Yeah brothers, sativas are the way to roll :D Indicas only for sleep or watching a movie but except that I need something that will motivate me to do something except opening the fridge :D

And the grow is coming along nicely, they obviously love the PK13/14 cause they packed on some resin after the second dose. Next time they will get 2/3 of a full dose + some honey for the microbes. Except for that nothing really interesting is happening, I took of some dead leaves and that's about it. The girls prefer to grow by themselves :) And here r the pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wsup mars4cool.lol I also see straight candy. they looken very beautiful.
looking forword to see the finished product.

btw how many days/weeks flower r they.

m4c

Yeah the gals look like candy and smell as sweet as candy too! The pics were taken exactly 1 month after the 12/12 switch. So that's the middle of week 5. And here's a sneak peak of my outdoor grow, more pics in my album.

picture.php

m4c

Hello everybody, long time no see!
All is well in the house of Jocks, they are just after a good dose of PK13/14 and a lil bit of honey. The girls are looking super healthy and are slowly ripening. The two phenotypes have totally different smells, the sweet and fruity sativa dominates with her heavy odor but the earthy/coffe/meaty combination of aromas in the indica is definetly more interesting - this is my first plant that smells like this and the sativa smell is pretty popular I would say, altough it has some distinguished undertones :D. Anyway here r the pics - the harvested plant is a green-o-matic from my outdoor grow, and the last pic is my new pipe loaded with a test sample of the mentioned GoM :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts