What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 ballasts, a Horticontrol flip, some CMH's, 10 strains, and 10Lbs! I hope....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Im sick of retards trim to the base of the bud if the leaves cant cover up the bud conects trim them off of the stem you will get less product but It might actually be worth something. I havent had to buy in a couple years but if I had to I f I see a leaf or stem go home you dont care about your product.

HAHAH....you do realize marijuana is a PLANT and has STEMS AND LEAFS RIGHT???

nothing wrong with a little leaf as long as its caked....leaving fan leaves with no frost yeah thats a bad look.

drymouth

I take pride in all I do bro! Just because you see a bud or 2 with leaf on it you automatically think I trim all my shit like that! You’re a hater bro and I thrive on kats like you! You obviously like my shit that's why you took the time to repost my shit. I come from a negative area with bitch made fuckers like yourself hating on my product! You know what’s funny, is those kats like your self will be the same people buying my shit at the club! Keep coming with your comments I love it!

Yes what up homie, you could buy that brand at flower craft it's off of Bayshore in san fran. That is sub's super soil mix theres tons of info on that mix if your intereasted I can post up the actuall amounts.

Yo Vape if you come back and post that proves, "you like me... you really really like me..."

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^right on il check that out next time in SF....but yeah your right alot of haters out here. alot of criminal minded mother fuckers who dont care at all about their product, they will chop at 50 days, speed dry in 3 and sell for cheap as long as they get money...

drymouth

Real talk there, Yes! As a grower and a consumer I try to keep everything top shelf, that’s the only way to keep up with all this fire dank being passed around now a days! You could really tell when someone cut too early, you get a generic kind of high!

Just for shits or if anybody stumbles upon this thread this is the exact ratios. I use FoxFarm Ocean Forest as my base soil, and I’ve used Roots Organics. In my experience they were both superb results, very aromatic and tasty buds! But, the RO mix was a little on the hot side.... at least for me! I suggest letting it cook longer than a month, and if you use it somewhere around a month.... to use as little as possible it will burn your plants if too much is used. This mix will work with just about any good top/base soil like, E.B. Stone potting mix found at just about any garden store,mirical grow, Scotts Supersoil found at Wal-Mart etc....

8 large bags of high quality organic potting soil with coco and Mycorrhizae
25-50 lbs. of organic worm castings
5 lbs. of Blood meal 12-0-0
5 lbs. Bat guano 0-5-0
5 lbs. Fish Bone Meal 3-16-0
¾ cup Epsom salt
1 cup Sweet lime (Dolomite)
½ cup Azomite ( Trace element)
2 Tbs. powdered Humic acid
*** If using an RO system add in 1/2 cup powdered Cal/mag

Note: this mix was intended for a 5 -7 gallon pot, but I've used it in almost all size pots with great results!

cincy1017

hey drymouth how do you feel about the horticontrol flips have you had any problem with yours??i want to order a flipbox bad so i can expand i have just been goin back and forth between those and the powerboxes

L

laylow

hey drymouth hows it going :wave:

nice looking setups new and old... keep us posted on the latest editions dude :tiphat:

OPT

Looks dank dude....

Are you biased towards CMH's now as well? I always seem to go back to my CMH, not only is the white light less annoying then the orange, but it always seems like I have more squat growth instead of shit stretching.

Did you ever do a side by side with CMH vs. HPS or ......?

OPT

drymouth

What it do Laylow, I'll be sure to update I got some pictues comming soon I just seem to always catch my lights when the Hps"s are going.

drymouth

hey OPT, as much as I love them cmh's I still haven't brought myself to do a whole run with them. I always have it running side by side with my Ushio's "they love the mixture" you could just tell when they lovin the color spectrum they put out together. I read it some where in the cmh thread, some dude was using both and gwtting fantastic results!

I know this, Ill never grow with out them!

maxmurder

Veteran
whats up drymouth- ain't it a bitch? drymouth that is:wave:
thanks for starting this thread. i am interested in the flip box- i just ordered one and will trying out a zigzag in one room. so do you know someone who has used this before? your old pix look killer, nice job.
i read on lazymans thread he made little cages outta chicken wire to go around open lamps- cheap, fast and easy. also i think that vertical mover was called the monkey or the yo yo or something, it may come back to me..

whodare

Veteran
Im sick of retards trim to the base of the bud if the leaves cant cover up the bud conects trim them off of the stem you will get less product but It might actually be worth something. I havent had to buy in a couple years but if I had to I f I see a leaf or stem go home you dont care about your product.

pic from Vaped's album
picture.php

i see leaf homie...

dont hate just click the link in my sig

ps shit looks like fire Drymouth as does yours Vaped

drymouth

Maybe I came off alittle hard on the guy, as everybodies intitled to there openion, but if he was insinuating that I was the retard in his post then, well.... I dont take nothing back so if your reading vape, come back bro. I'll try to get a really trimed up bud on here just for you.

maxmurder- which one did you get? I really think this will work out as my plants look great! I got almost 10 lines in my house 8 of which i installed myself, and I'm not even using half them! I might put together some cabinet grows with all the extra power I got.

drymouth

Some have said this checker board lighting is the same as having a light mover, thus giving light mover end results! well... will just have to see at the end. Even if a crack anything over 3lbs. thats still a come up for me seeing as i'm only running 2 thousands and 8 400cmh's thats like, 3600W right? Shit, 2 9x9's thats a come up for me! I use to run 6 and 8 all at once.... and anyone who's anyone knows what a 8 lighter power bill will run you?

maxmurder

Veteran
... and anyone who's anyone knows what a 8 lighter power bill will run you?

word- just in cali you can pay anywhere from .10 to 1.00 per kwh depending on company and baselines... looked into solar- it's roughly 9 grand for everything you need to run 1k on stored bat power 12 hrs a day, thats 4 of the 40"x60" panels. (approx.)

yeah i got the horti like you-
:dance013:

drymouth

Yeah no shit.... 9 grand to run a thousand setup wit the solar! I read some where someone was all ready doing that, I recall they were on a farm it wasn't all solar tho, it was a combo of both.

If all goes well with this I'll upgrade and by the 8-16 lighter and combine it with my Lf-4 and run a 16 lighter off 4 ballast's, what!

greenlabel- thanks for trhe good vibes I'll keep every posted

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
If you're pulling 10 lbs a harvest and you invest 2-3 lbs worth into the solar setup for 4 harvests you'd completely eliminate your electrical costs and lower your profile. (Lights on is 4k at a time, right?)

(You could also invest less than that over a longer time frame and eventually get to the same place.)

drymouth

Anti- I'm going to research these solar's for when I get to a permanent spot, unless these things are mobile? I got 2 thousand's running 24/7 is that the same as running 4 thousands?

drymouth

This is my second room these are the first pic's ever taken, not the same as page 1​

picture.php

picture.php

The first room​

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Apolo -13bx
picture.php

............................​

Qrazy Train
picture.php

jack the ripper 1