What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 ballasts, a Horticontrol flip, some CMH's, 10 strains, and 10Lbs! I hope....

drymouth

Yo what it do….. Time for another grow first off let me get shit clear, I got 10 strains going on right now and for the sake of Icmag…. and following the rules! Let’s just leave breeders names and companies out of this thread. I had a previous thread up witch got deleted I hope to not get this one deleted as well so with that being said on with the grow.

Equipment – 2 1000w ballast, 4 Cmh ballast, 8 Ushio bulbs, 1 18,500btu Fridritch window air banger, and for the star of the show my new LF-2, Lf4 Horticontrolunits.Medium/nutrients /pot sizes – ocean forest, this is a super soil water only mix, 7 gallon pots plus a few 3 gallon’s and a few 1 gallon pots.

Strains

Apolo-13bx

Qrazy Train

Jack the Ripper (not sure which pheno I got)

Alien Bubba Kush

Now for those of you that don’t know…. my Horticontrol LF-2/LF-4 is allowing me to run 8 lights with only 2 ballast’s. Both 1000w ballast’s are connected to the LF-2 which run 24hr (the LF-2 is a flip box that flips 2 ballasts to 4 and same for the LF-4.) so the 4 inputs that are suppose to be connected to the light fixtures are then plugged into the LF-4 unit, then all 8 fixtures are connected to the LF-4. both units work together to checker board all 8 lights, my CMH’s are on a separate timer there only added to supplement and to give a broader spectrum of light. I ran both bulbs like this on my last grow and ended up with something like this….

I hope to refill my jars to this
picture.php

This was Double Strawberry Diesel, Alpha Diesel, Chemdog Double Diesel, The prophet, I think some Chemhaze Diesel? Bubbledust, and Wiliams Wonder Ix1.

Here goes pic's of the new V-stadium going on right now
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Qrazy Train bonsi mom
picture.php

The 2 flip box's that checker board my lights
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
G

guest8905

very nice

loving your strains

keep up the great work and thanks for sharing

drymouth

Stickky - Thanks for the good vibes my threads dont really get that much hits but who cares! I post up these logs for my records and for the community, for that one person or persons interested in growing like this or growing these strains.

killerweed31 - thanks for stopping by, looks like you got something good going on your self... but yeah very special indeed! I'll try my best to throw up detailed pic's.

Oh yeah, for anyone doing vert grow's "Please" do where long sleeve shirts or turn off your lights when working in there! I have the habit of going in there with my wife beater on only when the lights are all on, and burning the buhjesus out of my skin! not a good look!

drymouth

Jtr bonsi mom
picture.php

Qrazt Train
picture.php

another Qrazy train ( i think its a querkl dom pheno?) it's sort and squat and a slow veger.
picture.php

another Jtr can someone ID this pheno? looks sativaish hazy kinda?
picture.php

Apolo-13bx
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

drymouth

My loly pop Qrazy Train
picture.php

Lavander OG
picture.php

Some randoms
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A have a shelf holding up half the window banger, I took a good look at it and said, "might as well turn the bottom shelfs into mother/clonning shelfs. beside it is my test tent currently getting ready for the Cheesedog test grow.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

drymouth

yo what it do.... a, any yall vert growers move your lights up and down? I move mine up and down cuzz its on a chains and it's very easy to do I'm tryna spread light to the bottom, only if there was a way i could put the whole rack on 2 movers moving the whole rack up and down verticaly? that'll be sick!

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey brother, top notch ladies and setups. absolutely killer looking finished product. good luck bro, ill be popping in to see if you hit that 10lbs

fred b

very very nice grow :good:
I really like the direct MH vs HPS comparison pic!
and delicious frosty buds you grew before! I am sure you're gonna do great

I am going to stay along ;) *tagged*

greets
fred b

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
If this thread were in the Vert/Stadium section, I bet you'd see a lot more thread activity.

Subbed. I'll be watching!

drymouth

You might be right Anti! how do i move it? it's cool... I mainly post threads for others to see for research purposes just as i have benefited from other threads.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Wow this really is nice mate, looks like you got it all covered and things are going well. That device you mention- a vert light mover.... I'm sure someone here came up with one a while back, was a pretty simple design and I'm sure it would be easy to come up with something similar. You got some sweet strains I should add!

That bit of flip kit is legend btw, I like the idea behind that alot. Have you found any time range in terms of having lights on/off that is more effective over others tried? For instance 2hrs on 2 off.... What kind of yields is this producing? Have you run similar room and strains/ veg time without flip?

I'm surprised more people haven't passed through the thread mate, you got some great shit going on here!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dope grow from a fellow baylien....but i like your "blast from past" pics that looks almost exactly what im currently doing, same pots and all. how come you switched? notice any advantages?

picture.php

i like this look better than the vert setup lol....but if your getting 2x yield than i can see why!

drymouth

yo what it do Yes, thanks for the good vibes. Well to answer your Q growing scrog style is cool.... numbers are cool.... I think it's just me! I like growing in different stylies, I just like growing period! I think I actually like growing more then I like smoking! I'm just a grow enthusiast.

I'm curently tring to yield 10lbs from only 2 1000w and 2 cmh's! if i crack this i think a whole lot of peeps will at least consider trying this seeing on how electrical consumtion is one of the major factors in a grow.

drymouth

Your using coco? just my experiance, mixing the different grades of coco kicks stupid ass! I use to mix the crutons wit the long grade kind, then some fine grade regulare bag of coo, fuckin roots love that shit! 15/5 pure blend pro/cal mag and some floralicious +. Stupid retarded taste bro! thought I'ed share since were blasting from the pasting.

Last edited:

drymouth

Yo SHH, this is my first run wit this time regimen my research leads’ me to the 2hrs on/2hrs off. I will be taking notes and trying different times in the future and yeah I know my threads don’t get that much hits.... I mainly post up for research purposes so cats like you and others that are interested can benefit from it as I did from other threads. It's all about learning bro.... we never stop yuh dig!

Latest posts

Latest posts