What's new

2.6k hps 9 bucket RDWC

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
yeah i plan to get those when time comes,i need to make my garage into 2 rooms so i can have a 1k veg room and 2k bloom room.

i also want to get a small tent for breeding to put in the veg room.

i may have to give lvpk another go hydro but it will be a tree machine or something under 1k scroggedi have a lot of strains to bloom out and determine what to keep and what to chop.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Just made some lvpk QWISO and oh my its fucking amazing! Dark amber and has a purple hue to it when stretched looks like thc taffy almost.

IMAG2438.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
thanks Neo,its potent as a muther fucker! tossed bout a dime sized nug on a bowl of lvpk that domed over the rim and it slowly fully melted into the bud,making the bowl last 10x longer at the very least.

stussy22

Looks way good son. Sorry to hear about your mishap with the LVPK. Did you ever get that electrician back around to upgrade that panel for ya ?

Check the pics going to be chopping soon.

stu :joint:

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks stu,never got an electrician out.

Will have to just reduce the size of the grow til I can move.

Plan to split the garage 60/40 bloom room/veg room,have taken down 1k already so the bloom room will be 2k and the veg will be 1k maybe on a mover.

Gonna try a perpetual tree grow,both soil (20gal smartpots) and hydro(tree machine)

Will start a new thread as soon as I start construction.

C

Chris1

Those nugs look extremely bomb for the issues you had, honestly looks better than almost every bud I ever get here haha. Good shit

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks Chris! It's some bomb ass smoke once you pull the seeds out which are mostly fully developed might I add.

Here's a pic of what I have planned for my garage
IMAG2491.jpg

I wanna make a 3'x3'x4' male chamber to stick in the corner of the corner of the veg room with a 400w hps in a cool tube for breeding.

yeah i need to find a security system like that,im gettin pretty darn close to to back in action and picz right up!!

thanks Greenadian,im very happy to be a pop,and room is almost up and going.

CIMG9863.jpg

got 2 k hung need to spread em out so i can get the 600 in the middle
CIMG9862.jpg

got another evc-2 controlling my veg tent at the moment,was thinking of using that flip box with the 2k but im just gonna run 2 ballast
CIMG9861.jpg

my fan and carbon filter,got the same shait i had last time,it worked great
CIMG9859.jpg

and my 9 bucket config. wiating on fittings and elbows/Tee's

CIMG9860.jpg

and this is the strain thats going in,this bud was upon the jacked ones it was my last rdwc project
CIMG9291.jpg

the joys of having your house protected with pittys is a wonderful
thing

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I'd have a 6" fan at the filter and another 6" at the exhaust. Also seal the hoods with great tape "FlexFix 181B-FX" great stuff available at HD and Lowe's.

:joint:

green_thumb...

Veteran
I'd have a 6" fan at the filter and another 6" at the exhaust. Also seal the hoods with great tape "FlexFix 181B-FX" great stuff available at HD and Lowe's.

:joint:

You think 2k need that much flow? Have a 6" 400cfm valuline pulling at the moment with a carbon filter that's rated for just under 200cfm I think if i go with another fan at the filter the flow would be too much?

Once I can get the power felt with I have a 10k btu AC for the garage too.

BigGreen

Veteran
Killer bro I been missing out
Are you gonna use 1" tubing and fittings I would highly recommend at least that or something bigger. Dont want no clogs bro
The room looks sick tho
Keep it up bro
BG

green_thumb...

Veteran
thanks BG,are you talking about for the tree machine? It's gonna get 2" min for the return pipe.

Not a fan of pit bulls,would rather have a pair of something that can eat a pitbull like say a press canario or a akita.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Again I'm not into pitbulls,and the press canarios I'm lookin at are more mastif sized and looks with pitbull solidness.

I'm lookin for the ones they breed to hunt comoto dragons.

Oh and makin some more QWISO
IMAG2562.jpg

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Again I'm not into pitbulls,and the press canarios I'm lookin at are more mastif sized and looks with pitbull solidness.

I'm lookin for the ones they breed to hunt comoto dragons.

Oh and makin some more QWISO
IMAG2562.jpg
This is looking super sweet!!! I'm definitely going to hit you up when I start making this ;).. You make some pretty QWISO bro :).

green_thumb...

Veteran
thanks brother SUM!

But im still a QWISO NOOB! ive only got 4 runs under my belt now.

But i think im gettin the hang of thangs,this recent batch(the pic above) is my 4th QWISO run and its tripple filtered thru 3 paper coffee filters.

i need to make a stand that will hold the permanent coffee filter because holding it while the alcohol/oil slowly drips is timely.

IME its waaaayyyyyy better when filtered more,burns cleaner and really melts into the bud its awesome.

I will help you in any way i can dude,just hit me up when ready.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Fresh bowl of lvpk
IMAG2639.jpg

Glob-O-QWISO
IMAG2642.jpg

Add flame and...
IMAG2643.jpg

Melty,this stuff rocks pure lvpk Goo I highly recommend it.