What's new

2.6k hps 9 bucket RDWC

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I would just say 10" net pot and water level at the bottom of the pot by this time in flower next run. She will smoke really well; however you can see the constriction where she was trying to break out. That kind of stress has to prevent the flowers from getting huge, is my thought.

:joint:

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
There has always been water at the bottom of the netpots,I do plan to get bigger net pots for next run but lvpk is gonna go in soil next run.

Thinking Qleaner and frostitute in the 4 site system next run.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
OMG!!!! WOW!~!!! Another GT beautiful creation :). FANTASTIC BRO!!

Hello everybody,been a few since updating.

I've come to learn there's been not only timer malfunction and a 1k was kicking on for a hr but the ipod I had playing music would illuminate for no reason and stay on,so in a nutshell epic fail over here.

Everything has seeds and the lvpk is disaster,to a point that is.

Here's some pics.
IMAG2028.jpg

IMAG2031.jpg

IMAG2032.jpg

IMAG2035.jpg

IMAG2036.jpg

IMAG2037.jpg

IMAG2040.jpg

IMAG2029.jpg

IMAG2042.jpg

IMAG2046.jpg

IMAG2047.jpg

IMAG2049.jpg

IMAG2050.jpg

And some of the BBK
IMAG2044.jpg

IMAG2043.jpg

And that's it for now,I've had the lvpk flushing for 2 days now and the ppm as of lastnight is 100and I brought the ph up to 5.8-6.0 and I'm already starting to see the purple capabilities.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks sum,besides the stress on em they're dank as a mother fucker.

I smoked some of the scissors hash today and it almost put me to sleep.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Hey guys n gals,day 6 flush and they are gettin pretty purple well the top is anyways.

Under the canopy is still green as fuck,should I pull some of the larger leafs to let light below?

There aren't any large ones but most are palm size.

Any who I'm tokin on a doob of mix of lvpk,BBK,purple cherry pie and Chemdog kush,bout to relight it for the 4th time since bout 3 and theres still a 1/3 of it left.

I can't wait to smoke some friends out with this stuff,they are gonna be fuckerd up!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Pulling leaves is like re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic. They are what they will be just chill and chop the whole lady.

green_thumb...

Veteran
sweet thanks dude.

gonna drain and refill the system again today,need to check ppm and ph before tho havent done that in a few days.

its all starting to purple up nice,i rotated them all so they get light in different spots to hopefully help the flush/coloring to the max.

my stash box is gonna be fuller of the lvpk in soil/coco along with some pineapple,chemdogkush,stank ass,mystry strain,purple cherry pie blackberry kush,blackberry x purple heirloom and a couple others.

most of the hydro is goin to a buddy as well as most of the chemdog kush and a couple other strains hopin for 2# off this run.

once all this run is done its gonna be veg for a month or so while i prepare my outdoor project.

so HS out of all my strains in my sig which ones would you run outdoor?

its hard for me to pick 6,theres so many good ones.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Some trimmed BBK
IMAG2201.jpg

IMAG2202.jpg

I need a lvpk dominate male asteroid to cross with this strain,she's my fave in my garden right now,fatty rock hard nugs that get purple and super frosty by day 40ish.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I know the male DG used was way squat. Hopefully one of those will be found in the Gun Powder males.

Gun Powder X BBK = Black Powder Kush!

green_thumb...

Veteran
Fuck yeah,I'm down with black powder kush.

This BBK it some top notch dank. I'm gonna put a bbk in flower tonight along with a chemdog ibl female and male.

This cross run is gonna be Chemdog IbL male with trainwreck,BBK,lvpk,Chemdog kush,lemon skunk and frostitute females cuz those are what's in bloom now,I also have a sweet Cindy male,querkle male and plushberry male but im gonna run one dude at a time so theres no mix up.

So is gun powder ready or in the works?

BBK top nugs
IMAG2205.jpg

Last edited:

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks sum,a little over exadurated.

Had some light leak problems and have seeds,other than that its ok.

Next run should be a bit better tho,took care of the problem so no light leak anymore.

Here's a nice pile of lvpk almost dry
IMAG2211.jpg

And a screen full of more lvpk.
IMAG2213.jpg

And some more lvpk hanging
IMAG2216.jpg

Side by side lvpk and BBK
IMAG2218.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
Hey all!

well i chopped it all,started on day 63 ending at day 65 .

its not all dry yet but it looks like the hydro lvpk yielded poorly lookin like 1/2 #

and probably 3/4# off all the soil/coco plants,the lvpk in coco yielded the largest nugs but lacked a little bit on flavor,the soil lvpk are awesome larger dense nugs and very flavorful and burns clean.

everything in the garden got 12-14days of flush so its all flushed good,the hydro ppm when i chopped was around 20 and ph 6.2.

hydro lvpk pics
IMAG2236.jpg

IMAG2222.jpg

IMAG2220.jpg

IMAG2210.jpg

IMAG2318.jpg

IMAG2317.jpg

IMAG2316.jpg

Break time,loaded a bowl of purple cherry pie
IMAG2261.jpg

back to the lvpk hydro
IMAG2314.jpg

IMAG2308.jpg

IMAG2289.jpg

IMAG2287.jpg

IMAG2285.jpg

IMAG2280.jpg

IMAG2272.jpg

IMAG2269.jpg

another break to smoke some lvpk scissor hash
IMAG2334.jpg

hydro lvpk pics
IMAG2236.jpg

IMAG2222.jpg

IMAG2220.jpg

IMAG2210.jpg

IMAG2318.jpg

IMAG2317.jpg

IMAG2316.jpg

Break time,loaded a bowl of purple cherry pie
IMAG2261.jpg

Last edited:

green_thumb...

Veteran
IMAG2342.jpg

IMAG2341.jpg

IMAG2336.jpg

IMAG2337.jpg

More buds
IMAG2331.jpg

IMAG2322.jpg

IMAG2318-1.jpg

break time,packed a bowl of BBK Mmmmm MMM mmmmm.
IMAG2319.jpg

trimmed some more
IMAG2309.jpg

IMAG2317-1.jpg

IMAG2315.jpg

IMAG2316-1.jpg

lvpk bubble hash trim,just need bubble bags now.
IMAG2287-1.jpg

Trim some more
IMAG2285-1.jpg

IMAG2276.jpg

IMAG2272-1.jpg

Last edited:

green_thumb...

Veteran
Hangin/dryin
IMAG2344.jpg

IMAG2345.jpg

Some bbk
CIMG1453.jpg

CIMG1454.jpg

some dry lvpk
CIMG1463.jpg

CIMG1464.jpg

CIMG1465.jpg

Kiefy jar
CIMG1466.jpg

more lvpk drying
CIMG1470.jpg

CIMG1468.jpg

well thats it,im gonna try to get a few close ups in a bit been real busy.

heres the garage as of this morning,i pulled 1k down and shortened the ducting and hung the carbon filter vert,all these are vegging.
IMAG2431.jpg

IMAG2432.jpg

and i have the tene set up as bloom tent,i have a trainwreck in a big ass pot,a chemdog ibl female #9 and a male#7 in 5.5 square pots,bbk in a square pot,frostitute,lemon skunk,chemdog kush,and 3 sam skunkman haze/skunk#1 mix freebies in there all of which will be crossed with chemdog ibl.
IMAG2433.jpg

TW
IMAG2427.jpg

IMAG2429.jpg

Chemdog ibl male
IMAG2421.jpg

Chemdog ibl female
IMAG2422.jpg

frostitute
IMAG2423.jpg

BBK
IMAG2424.jpg

Lemon Skunk
IMAG2426.jpg

Chemdog Kush
IMAG2428.jpg

I'll be starting a new thread consisting of all my breeding projects as i get deeper into it.

since this thread is pretty much over i will be spending more tme on my other threads in the rez and bog forums.

well thats it for now enjoy and til next time,Keep it green and stay high.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
It all looks super good to me, top quality flowers. 10" net pots and no light leak and the hydro should be able to smash the other methods as far as yield goes.

Latest posts

Latest posts