What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st time vertical scrog bushes, 2000 watts (pics inside)

I think i should b ok with the timer I picked up, it's rated at 30 amps and its only running my two lights. But since we're all on the subject I was wondering what happens whn the power fails? the timer just picks back up whn the power is restored?

I use analog timers as well hooked to a relay to get the power higher so it does not burn up the timer real fast. What are you running in the cups sub?

Its a cross a buddy of mine made of a god bud female and a sour diesel male. also have some regular god bud, and a local called Jimi Hendrix:ying:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
If you have a analog timer it will just start back up and continue with what was left on the timer when the power went off.

If you have a analog timer it will just start back up and continue with what was left on the timer when the power went off.
thats what i figured, thanks I.C. do they make anything like that with a battery backup?

Also wanted to mention here a lil bit ago I saw an old Pico thread where he mentioned house and garden would send u a sample of their line if u emailed them. Well sure as shit I emailed them and they sent me a card to fill out and return with $13 for shipping. Yesterday i received my package, It's the Coco's A and B with all of the additives( roots excel, drip clean, all of it) If anyone has a good schedule with these products i'd love to hear it.

new pic time

new pic time

well just thought i'd drop some pic's guys. lets start in the flower room,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

now some shitty close up's:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

and last some veg shots for ur viewing pleasure.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oh here's a couple more random shots for ya too.
picture.php

picture.php

5th

Veteran
Looking great sub. lol...I like free samples also...might have to try that. Give yourself some credit also...your close ups are bad ass.

Looking great sub. lol...I like free samples also...might have to try that. Give yourself some credit also...your close ups are bad ass.

:tiphat: thanks bro, it seems like growing these great plants brings out the artist in us all. or it could b the qwizo i been smoking too.. here's a couple of shot's of what i scraped up this morning.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a lil update

a lil update

well guys was bored today and took a couple shots of stuff. i've been working on a mini stadium setup for veg with my 400. its kinda ghetto looking but theirs almost 30 plants in a in less then a 3' square area.
picture.php

picture.php

i was in there right before the light's came on today and grabbed some shots in the flower room too. the larger plants r about day 33 i think.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well that's about all i got today guys :tiphat:

well i snuck in the flower room today before the light's came on again and took a few shots. i think their about 6 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all of the above plants r from the blue berry that has proven to b so hermy prone. this will probaly b the last time i grow these as theirs so many other strains out there. just popped some new beans tonight that were gifted to me, chem d X sour bubble and some grape romulan x bluedancer. will post up some shots whn they break ground :wave: