What's new

1st Scrog, Super Lemon Haze and more, 250W

STOPPED!!!

Hi IC-Mag Community,

This will be my first grow report. I have finished many Indica grows in the past, using normal methods, or even the SoG method. I have never ever done a Scrog before. :comfort:

Here a Pic of my Homebox:
picture.php

This is what i Ordered:
- 5 fem Super Lemon Haze (GHS)
- 5 fem Sativa Mix (GHS)
- 5 fem The Church (GHS)
Bonus Seeds : Nectar Seeds - C99 x Lebanese

Seeing that I don't know how many plants I should Scrog on a space of 80cm x 80cm, I just germinated 3xSLH, 1xHS, 1xSSH.
I will most likely end up with 3 Plants in 7 Liter containers.

I ordered the beans around the 08.02.2010. Germinated on the 12.02.2010 and potted in small pots on the 15.02.2010

3 SLH already popped out of the ground and are looking really good. I am doing 12/12 from seed.

picture.php

I will most likely update this thread every day to every week. First pics of my babies and of the Screen making process will be uploaded either tonight or tomorrow.

Sit back guys..... Relax ...... and lets all have some fun with a SLH-Scrog

My Selfmage Scrog-Table:
picture.php

Last edited:

Dr Bud

Hi IC-Mag Community,

This will be my first grow report. I have finished many Indica grows in the past, using normal methods, or even the SoG method. I have never ever done a Scrog before. :comfort:

This is what i Ordered:
- 5 fem Super Lemon Haze (GHS)
- 5 fem Sativa Mix (GHS)
- 5 fem The Church (GHS)
Bonus Seeds : Nectar Seeds - C99 x Lebanese

Seeing that I don't know how many plants I should Scrog on a space of 80cm x 80cm, I just germinated 3xSLH, 1xHS, 1xSSH.
I will most likely end up with 3 Plants in 7 Liter containers.

I ordered the beans around the 08.02.2010. Germinated on the 12.02.2010 and potted in small pots on the 15.02.2010

3 SLH already popped out of the ground and are looking really good. I am doing 12/12 from seed.

I will most likely update this thread every day to every week. First pics of my babies and of the Screen making process will be uploaded either tonight or tomorrow.

Sit back guys..... Relax ...... and lets all have some fun with a SLH-Scrog

I have aso done SOG before but not scrog will be watching for sure good luck on your scrog here is a pic of one of my sogs

Attachments

• 0407090749a.jpg
    0407090749a.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 7
Thx Guys,

So small update. The 3 SLH are up. Looking good and going strong. The HS is up aswell. But not looking so good. Unfortunatly the SSH didn't make it.

Pics coming soon.

barth

I am about to start a mod scrog with SLH clones i got from a club in San Diego. I have 2 - 15" by 12" screens that are almost full and ready to flower. Just waiting for the space. I will def be watching you to compare.

**Update**

So Guys, after a little break, I took some new Pics. They seem to be going strong, They are quite slow to start with, but I noticed that they are really starting to reach up now.

Top View of Setup, inkl. Scrog Table

Here we have a SLH...... birds eye view .....

picture.php

Here a side view of a SLH ...

picture.php

And Under the table view .... The HS in the background is bigger than the 3 SLH.

picture.php

So guys, that was it for now. I will be running the 12/12 from seed with the VEG-Lamp for another week or two, then I will change to Bloom Lamp. (I will only start RED Light when plants reach the screen).

Just to clear up some things, I have 80cmx80cm space, so that is less that 1sq meter. I put 4 plants in there, so I hope they dont over-fill the screen.

See you guys soon ....

U

ukganjafarmer

I thought with a scrog you needed to veg to fill out the screen?

cant see the point of the screen if you doing 12/12 from seed, but maybe im wrong.

Good luck!

I thought with a scrog you needed to veg to fill out the screen?

cant see the point of the screen if you doing 12/12 from seed, but maybe im wrong.

Good luck!

Hey Mate,

No prob, I know what you're saying. I was hoping (or am hoping) that the plants would stretch a bit more. Seeing that Sativas mostly come from the Equator region, 12/12 is pretty normal I would think. They dont know what todo with so much light :)

Anyways. they should be reaching the screen this week.

H

hisser

Looking great Lord_Shagrath! any chance ur gonna pop the C99 x Lebanese? I'd love to see that thriving :canabis:

:tiphat:

*Update*

I guess im in the first Flowering week.

Start of this week, they looked like this:
picture.php

Here some more:

picture.php

This was the beginning of the week. Watch out what it looks like today.

Update coming a.s.a.p :wave:

*Update*

Fotos made 18.03.2010.

The Hawaiian Snow is insane....

picture.php

Super Lemon Haze 1:

picture.php

Super Lemon Haze 2:

picture.php

And Hawaiian Snow:

picture.php

They received their first Flowering Nutes (HESI) today.

More to come soon...