What's new

1st run Purple Kush 2k 8 xl UC

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Fucking awesome man.
That's more roots than I have ever had. Whoo hoo for hydro!

BigGreen

Veteran
Shit you guys like heres some more.

Heres an over grown ebb tray

Heres some solo shots

So what ya think HS time to flip?

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys thing thing are fucking nuts. I cant wait to flip em. Im thinking of flipping them on wed that will be exactly 5 weeks veg.
Hydro all the way for me

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Holy Cow!! :yoinks: I just saw the price tag on these things...All I can say is at least your plants are looking phenomenal and the root structures are massive!

About how much yield do you think you will get? Thanks! I have Purple Kush cuts vegging, and I am thinking of putting a clone in a Water Farm sometime.

BigGreen

Veteran
Nice to have ya hippie
Yes very expensive at least 1 bucket will more than cover the cost. I wont buy one again I will just build my own for less than 1/2 the cost. Its so simple its almost stupid. On the other hand I have never had a system stay so stable 3 weeks with out adding ph up or down.

BigGreen

Veteran
Hahahahaha
I can still move my lights up 3 ft I think I might be ok but that tray Im pretty much fucked with wait until you see me rape em at the flip.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the pk has massive root systems. 10 gallon bucket min for a big set up like you and hs's.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
your work is looking great cant wait till you flip them and them huge buds build up
i throw mine in the 10 gallon system tomorrow lets see whats realy popin

big up,DG

BigGreen

Veteran
Nice to have ya zeppelin
Yes these roots are starting to fill these 8 gallon buckets I dont think I can wait much longer to flip em, wed it is. Im hoping to average 6 zones per but from the looks of things as long as this pk yields I should be able to beat that on a few. All in all I couldnt be happier with this grow things are looking up.
I have a few things up my sleeves for the near future and I think its gonna have something vertical going on with it. I want 1lb trees with minimal wattage lets see what I can figure out to get there.

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks subway
Im stoned and I just thought what the fuck I have 4 extra uc buckets sitting in a closet why not build another uc extra fat and throw a 1k in the middle vert think that could pull close to 1lb trees.
I think its possible with this PK cut.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you can hit your mark BigGreen. I think with a thousand watt light, you get about 1 ounce per gallon. with this strain I imagine you should get at least 7 a plant.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
8oz is easy. I pulled 13oz from my biggest PK from the dungeon. I had 31oz from the biggest 3 plants. You'll have no problem hitting 64oz. and 80oz is doable.

Peace, :joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Well I made it over yesterday with just enough time to do ad backs. Didnt have no time to take clones so Im going to flip em on Friday.
Let me tell ya these things are hungry I bumped the nutes to 830 ppm on Sunday and Wed it was at 530 ppm and down about 15 gallons for the UC. The tray got bumped to 890 ppm and the same thing down to 500 ppm so Im pretty sure they eat up 900+ ppm with ease. Im going to hook up the auto top off for bloom theres no way I'll be able to keep up.
Also they grew about 3 inches in them few days check em out.

They are now on average 36" wide and holding hands

Wait until the flip Im gonna trim the shit out of em and lollipop em.

Enjoy and I'll have updates on the switch to 12/12 then the real show will begin.

looking good BG those ladies are eating like a fat kid eating cake. No offense to anybody. I can't wait to see how much they stretch out when you flip them. Good idea on making it auto top off cause that would be a hassle to keep up with. See you soon

UCMEGROW

Mt. PK on the rise

Mt. PK on the rise

Looking good BG....seems like you're managing your nutes really well.

Your plant health gets an A+.:yes:

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Damn BG those are lookin real lush can't wait til the flip and MAN!! I need a UC system cuz that fuckers rockin!!!