What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st indoor run with 100W HPS

M

meowmeowmeow

agiith.jpg

T

TrueReligion

Any ideas? I've never seen this before

Any ideas? I've never seen this before

There's one regular non pointes leaf and one conjoined leaf

T

TrueReligion

Here's a lil update lions milk looks to be of Australian bastard cannabis lineage

Acquitted

Yes, I've had one plant come up like that. Can't tell you about normal growth expectancy though because I decided to try my hand at shaping her into a Bonsai tree; with almost no trimming experience to speak of.

T

TrueReligion

Transplanted update

Transplanted update

Shots are directly after misting, and foliar feeding so some might look droopy!

T

TrueReligion

Temperature and mainline update

Temperature and mainline update

Good morning homies, here's a temp update and some training

While creating the main hub only one strain stood out from the rest.
Chem Kesey #2 instantly secreted milky colored gel like substance instantly sealing the cut. No other strain exhibited this. So she is a keeper for training stability.

Here is a comparison between CK2 and Angellica OG

As you can see ck2 has a perfect seal.

T

TrueReligion

Added tea tree oil let me just say I don't think it can get any better

T

TrueReligion

Topped for the second time & another camera upgrade

Topped for the second time & another camera upgrade

Went for another upgrade on the camera. Here's the 2nd top!

T

TrueReligion

Week 3 day 6

Week 3 day 6

First male and I was so eager to have him be a female I jumped to a 5 gal, and he came back at me with vigor sturdy stems even leaves on both sides(some of mine grew 1-5 on the opposite sides at node 2[i put them under 1000w directly]) root bulbs forming on stem even under 1000w Hps and most importantly some balls ��������

Acquitted

Going through that same thing here. I nicknamed mine LDS; she stood out, caught my eye at first cotyledons. I too topped mine twice and had a nice faux bonsai look about her......I have been iffy on her growth for the past two weeks, and was unfortunately proven right this morning when I spotted the oncoming pollen sacs. She had the beginning hairs of bud too, but couldn't risk all of the other girls being seeded.

T

TrueReligion

You can keep the male inside the veg room if it's his first preflower you have some time until they fully form and open.
save yourself some pollen to back yourself up (and don't need to buy anymore seeds)
pollinate just one branch under no fan separated from the rest for the day and thusly put into a brown bag with the branch labeled next day open and spray with water thoroughly so the rest are still sinsemillia.

Bud Vigour is specifically tied to that branch that's where that buds energy is going to go, into forming seeds so the other branches will remain growing more pistils and calyxs.

Seed your favorite female and look for a better male next time in the F1
Boom you made yourself and your friends super happy :)

T

TrueReligion

Took me out and put him in a one gal and put a fem in his 5, he's still growing without shock and here's his ball a day later

Last edited:

Acquitted

I did end freezing some pollen sacks for later use; I've already been in the predicament of being sackless and to late to clone on a plant that I really wanted seeds from. I will try the method your described on a future herm though.

HarvestMoon303

The pollen in unopened sacks is likely immature. You need to grow the plant out to an adult to harvest some better quality pollen. Your seeds look WAY better than your clones. Remember that doing something like mainlining will make veg take much longer. It's also something that's a real pain for more than a couple of plants. I would let a few grow normally and then you can compare the time/effort.

T

TrueReligion

Hopping from 2 colas to more than 4 after one top

Hopping from 2 colas to more than 4 after one top

Bumped into a little wonder here, so I topped the two colas and I should have 4 colas right?

Well, as I thought it was sprouting sacks I just clipped two just in case. Then two more sprouted on the other colas, I procedded to let them grow since they had an odd shape.

It turned out to be another node.

A few days later a new node arrives at the top site (it was fully tipped as you saw in previous posts)
So a surprising little twist

Last edited: