What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st indoor run with 100W HPS

T

TrueReligion

I've kept SFV 1-3 BD 1, and GG4. They are the strongest and most vigorous clones out of the group that I had. The others were growing too slowly for my taste and I ended up trashing them. (No space for weakness here).

SFV1 is just about fully recovered from the Nitrogen Overdose from the cloner, SFV2 is completely recovered, SFV3 is pushing through but it seems shell make a full recovery.

BD1 is almost also fully recovered from the cloner (definetly not going to this dispo again)

GG4 on the other hand (different dispebserary) has been doing splendid. Haven't had her encounter a huge issue yet and she is on getting her second feeding today.

I have a couple bodhi seeds coming in as well mainly why I culled a few weaklings to make space. I'll update with pictures soon!

T

TrueReligion

Good Morning Fellas!

Here's a couple pictures.

As you can see the sfv and bd are recovering. The yellow leaves on the sfv are the old leaves from the cloner and the new green growth is mine! I give her a week until she's just like GG4 same with the sfv.

Tip; GET HEALTHY CLONES! A non properly cared for clone can set you back a week or two.

T

TrueReligion

You may be wondering why did I get the BD and SFV clones if they weren't top notch. Well prop 64 passed the day before I got BD and SFV so I unfortunately got the last pick aka the weak ones. For Gorilla Glue I purchased her at a different dispenserary before it passed!

T

TrueReligion

Moved the plants to 2feet away permanently to minimize risk of light burn.

T

TrueReligion

Happiest plant

Happiest plant

Checked in on them after staying at 1.5 feet instead of 1-2 feet an alternation
Swear to god she wants to make love to my hps check her progress.

T

TrueReligion

Update of the SFV1, she's just about made it through recovery unscathed

T

TrueReligion

SFV1's root zone was established enough so I transfered her into a pot and did a little LST.

T

TrueReligion

For my carbon filter I was thinking of using the holmes® 20" Box Fan HBF2010A-WM 1196 CFM ts rated at cfm 983 medium with 1196 as the high! Afterwards I'll add in behind It two later of activated carbon fiber air conditioning filters (13$each)
Stop by the pet store and get some activated carbon to add between the sheets, turn that on high and make em nice and cozy with duct tape.

T

TrueReligion

Soil Update:
Testing out 10% perilite on the bottom with
30%perilite x 60% fox farm (60% ffof, 40% Ffhf mix)

T

TrueReligion

I shall now merge all this info into a neat first post 💕ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

T

TrueReligion

EMERGENCY DANKNESS ALERT

EMERGENCY DANKNESS ALERT

My bodhi seeds just came in! Straight into rapid rooters they go covered with blended up rapid rooters, used a ninja on 3 setting.

Last edited:
M

meowmeowmeow

Nice my only advice was when I ran RR's I plugged all the holes in order to trap moisture below & spray bottle water on the dome of the dome, but looking str8. :joint:

T

TrueReligion

I've ended up taking the dome off just in case for fungal preventjon, feeding at 16th strength big bloom and 16th strength grow big for the pre soak

T

TrueReligion

Freebies; kriplle roulette

Bodhi success rate; 8/10 at 1 day 4 hours first time using rapid rooters, fourth time germing seeds?

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

If I am lucky to be blessed with great males and females please let me know if you'd like a free tester f1 to help with the search! ( it'll be a little while they just germinated i still have to veg, take clones, flower test the clones after they root and find out there, etc.) I will use only the most vigorous delicious potent bodhi males/females out of the 10 that I have.

Planning for 8week veg, making a main line at the third node after six nodes have grown. Topping again after recovery for 4x after two nodes or so. Topping again after they recover , and once more to have 16 colas for the ladies

Latest posts

Latest posts