What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st Indoor Grow DWC LED Dos Si Dos 33

looking frosty!

I had a 20l/24H dehumidifier before and the water tank was too small so I had it hosed to a bottle and I also had a small accident once! I now have a 35L one with a big enough tank that I don't need to hose it anywhere, I just empty it every morning. If that's doable for you I really recommend you do the same, at least to me it felt like too much of a hazard having all that water threatening around... (I live in an apartment house though so I guess your situation might defer...)

Believe me having the water around is not great for my old house. I have a 20l dehuey that I have a continuous drain hose but it gets sent to a 24l tank in the tent. My spills so far have been two drippers moving and spilling and the RO unit that I forgot to keep an eye on. With the latest grow I stopped the dripper once the roots hit the solution and it has made no difference other than less chance of spilling. Will be starting the flush tonight so will be moving a lot of liquid around, wish me luck (-;

Day 123

Day 123

Day 61 flower
EC 1
pH 6.8
Day 25°C
Night 22°C
RH 46%

Almost there. Flushing with tap water, wasn't really able to drain my rez because the pump was engulfed so it still has a bit of nutes still in there.

Little disappointed with the yield but that was my own fault for starving them. The other grow has been a vast improvement.

I guess these will be the last pics before the chop.

Overall I am happy with the outcome, though I think next time I will start flowering a lot earlier and see if I can shorten the grow as it has been a long one.

Image_Day 123.62  001.jpg

Image_Day 123.62  002.jpg

Image_Day 123.62  003.jpg

Image_Day 123.62  004.jpg

Image_Day 123.62  005.jpg

Image_Day 123.62  006.jpg

Image_Day 123.62  007.jpg

Image_Day 123.62  08.jpg

Finally done and dusted.

Overall I am happy with the result even though I borked the yield by underfeeding for months. The other tent has worked way better and the buds are so much fatter.

I think I am going to need to get some AC in the room as I was getting over 30°C in the tents and the rez got up to 26°C at times. I was able to power down the lights when the temp got too high and turn the up when needed. It would be great to run a grow at full power.

The buds look better than any of my outdoor grows and anything I have bought in many years so I am delighted about that. Don't have a final yield as I can't be assed to weigh it.

Looking forward to testing it after the cure.

Thanks for your support and help.

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

Having grown a couple of different strains now in my setup I recommend Dos So Dos highly.

It yields well, looks and tastes great and is easy to grow.