What's new

19k watts of pure pleasure

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well i finished trimming, threw away about half lb of molded buds, all large colas were taken apart to 1"-2" buds and inspected for any kind of mold, didnt want to take any chances......as for the #'s ill get back to ya when its dry

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
heres a few shots of my harvest

Attachments

• `harvest m39 day 50 001.jpg
    `harvest m39 day 50 001.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 13
  • `harvest m39 day 50 002.jpg
    `harvest m39 day 50 002.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 12
  • `harvest m39 day 50 003.jpg
    `harvest m39 day 50 003.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 9
  • `harvest m39 day 50 004.jpg
    `harvest m39 day 50 004.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 13

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
a few more

Attachments

• `harvest m39 day 50 005.jpg
    `harvest m39 day 50 005.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 12
  • `harvest m39 day 50 007.jpg
    `harvest m39 day 50 007.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 12

TommytheCat

JF,

This is one of the most beautiful grows/setups I have ever seen! I wish we could all be so lucky to have a setup like this.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful grow of yours with us. I hope to see many more to come! Get ready to trim my buddy! My hats off to ya!

:tiphat:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
dam man epic grow massive plants praise allah, you are a great grower my friend look forward to seeing the final dry weight.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
thx for all the kind comments guys, much apreciated.

heres the vid of the trimmer i used, in the vid my buddy is loading the trimmer and i got the cam. in the vid im almost done trimming, only 12 left of 140, took a total of 2 days with 3 ppl, but thats because im lazy and take 3 and 4 hour brakes each day, so maybe total 15 hrs of trimming???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95a6fapZPDs

B

bipotato

Not the first time I've heard of trimmer rentals, but it's still kinda funny to me.

Are you instructed or otherwise expected to bring the trimmer back in completely clean condition with no resin or smell? Or have some folks been known to bring it back all dirty and sticky? The reason I ask is because I'm curious how they handle the liability and legal topics.

Back when I was in Oakland, a friend took me to a grow shop that rented out the "barrel style" (i.e., Twister, TumbleWeed, etc). The owner tried to sell me that dirty, sticky, STINKY trimmer, sitting in his shop with bits and pieces of leaves all over.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
.talk about scraping the bowl, roflmao...lol i got a story to tell...about my hydro store.

first off let me explain the guy who works there, he looks exactly like Captain Dan from forest gump, but he gots legs and uses a cain and has a crazy limp and big beard.......basically imo big hippie, lol.........anyways here we go...

when i went to pick it up at the hydro store the machine was in the back getting cleaned and the guy braught me back there to show me how to put it together, then he points to a work bench --and theres about 15 grams of resin he scraped out of it--and says.."look at what happens when you dont clean it properly", and
then proceeds to explain whats the best way to scrape it clean.

as me and my friend leave my friend tells me that on a shelf above he had a zip-lock 3/4 full of the stuff. lol

atleast i know my hydroshops cool, lol.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
that trimmer is insane. are you doing hash or anything with the trimmings?

guineapig

Veteran
Now that is truly inspiring......i think thats what the kids call "killing it" nowadays....

You are a cannabis powerhouse :bow:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
just finished trimming yesterday so i gotta wait b4 its dry.

yes i will be making hash, got a buddy a real old schooler, he just got back from thailand, i give my trimmings to him and i split the hash with him, got 128 liter trash bag full, he took it yesterday and will get back to me when hes done, im not in a rush

thx for the kind words guinneapig

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
WELL HERES A FEW PICS OF WHAT I STILL GOT LEFT, GOT A FEW MORE STRAINS THAT I DIDNT TAKE A PIC OF BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE ON THE CAM

Attachments

• iuGDHIUI 007.jpg
    iuGDHIUI 007.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 9
  • iuGDHIUI 004.jpg
    iuGDHIUI 004.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 13
  • iuGDHIUI 003.jpg
    iuGDHIUI 003.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 11
  • New vertical 7,500w Flower room. Each row is its individual flood and drain system. Pots are DIY 1/4
    New vertical 7,500w Flower room. Each row is its individual flood and drain system. Pots are DIY 1/4
    60.1 KB · Views: 36

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
AND A COUPLE MORE

Attachments

• iuGDHIUI 008.jpg
    iuGDHIUI 008.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 10
  • iuGDHIUI 009.jpg
    iuGDHIUI 009.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 12