What's new

19k watts of pure pleasure

Skunklover

Thanks man. Not familiar with the AN calculator, search time. I use Botinicare Nutes along with Hygrozyme, but am considering switching to something a little more simplified. My line consists of...

Pro Grow/Bloom
Liquid Karma
Cal Mag
Silica Blast
Sweet (flower only)
Hygrozyme

I imagine for a grow your size this would be a major pain in the ass to use all of this. I take it the Jacks Pro is much more simplified?

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah, thats what im talking bout, all the diff bottles, thst why im switching back to jacks pro, its a blue powder, i mix at a rate of 650ppm(1.3EC) every watering with no plain water inbetween, and this has always worked really good with no burns and no defs, and best of all no other additives to add in, so if you keep following this journal you will be able to see how the jacks pro measures up to more expensive ferts, and imo it works great, is simple and about 100$ for a 20lb bag, that will last almost anyone a good few months atleast

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
LMFAO at the Donkey Dicks... but seriously man, this is really cool. congrats man

haha yea i dont know, but i was at my nephews birthday party a few weeks ago and they had like a miniature horse, looked like a donkey, but anyway this thing was giving rides to all these four year olds, and the entire time, it had like a 2 foot shlong hanging between its legs. now every time i see giant nugs like that i automatically think of that. i dont know whats wrong with me

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well i started a new run, here a few pics, theyre all in 7 gal pots, heres the estimate of what i got:

9 pineapple punch--reg seeds--flying dutchman
8 iced grape fruit--fem seeds--femaleseeds.nl
6 widowrella------fem seeds--femaleseeds.nl
5 blue widow------fem seeds--dynafem
5 original berry----fem seeds--kannabia
60 SuperSilverHaze--clones--green house
1 church----------fem seed--greenhouse
1 bubba kush-------fem seed--greenhouse
1 super lemon haze--fem seed--greenhouse

and i have a few mystery plants(like 2-3) that i lost the labels for and forgt what they were.

im also getting some m39 clones either tonight or tomorrow

Attachments

• new run 001.jpg
    new run 001.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 10
  • new run 002.jpg
    new run 002.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 10
  • new run 003.jpg
    new run 003.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 8
  • new run 004.jpg
    new run 004.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 9

AOD2012

Veteran
looking nice joe. how did the super lemon haze yield? ive got a couple seeds i picked up at the cup a few years back and was wondering how they did in the yield area. anyways, everything is looking sweet and cant wait to see these bitches get nice and big again.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
i believe i got 65 grams, just over 2z`s, so she dont yield that much, but i think with either scrog or lst with a few weeks veg she should do great, i flowered mine at 8" tall and she ended up 4 feet, internodal stretching is big, but imo it makies up for all that in quality, taste, and ease of trim(no bud leaves on my pheno.....i would def grow them out, if your worried about yeild, veg and last/scrog them for a month before you flrp 12/12.

i got another SLH freebie going right now, just flipped her last week, and i placed an order for some SLH and reserva privada og kush, they should be getting here next week, but theyre for next run, along with my deisel(got about 200 seeds)

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well heres an update im on day 20 of 12/12

Attachments

• day 20 011.jpg
    day 20 011.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 9
  • day 20 007.jpg
    day 20 007.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 10
  • OG
    OG
    5.4 KB · Views: 21
  • day 20 005.jpg
    day 20 005.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 10

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
i finally figured out my cam...no more yello/orange pics for me...lol

Attachments

• day 20 014.jpg
    day 20 014.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 8
  • day 20 016.jpg
    day 20 016.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 9
  • day 20 015.jpg
    day 20 015.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 9

AOD2012

Veteran
looking good joe. what did you have to do to fix that? ive been trying to figure out the same thing with my camera for a while.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well i went to manual mode and then adjusted the lighting settings to incandecant, there was also fluorescent, and normal, but incandecent did it for me

i got a question if anyone can answer.

i got a SSH from GHSC that is a real beast, like 3 ft wide and 5-6 ft tall, she as well has been in flowering for 35 days and has not produced any buds, but she has made many many branches, over 100, so she is very bushy but after 35 days 12/12 i thaught i would atleast have seen a cluster of pistils, but all there is, is preflowers and leaves, im starting to wonder if shes ever going to bud?

any suggestions?
you got the nevilles haze pheno, gonna be a while before that one finishes.
anyway
Nice work

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah i finally figured out why she hadnt started budding yet.....root bound, i transplanted her and in the first week got like 6" of new growth

and i figured out what the 2 mystery plants were....power kush from dynafem

Skunklover

Joe, what is the NPK rating on the Jacks Pro, and are you running this from start to finish? Do you do anything different towards the end to lower nitrogen levels? Also, are you using ANYTHING else other than the Jacks Pro?

Thanks again my friend.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
Joe, what is the NPK rating on the Jacks Pro, and are you running this from start to finish? Do you do anything different towards the end to lower nitrogen levels? Also, are you using ANYTHING else other than the Jacks Pro?

Thanks again my friend.

i'd like to know more on the jacks too. i use promix aswell, and my nutes are just getting ridiculous expensive. i'm looking into jacks, supernatural, dynagrow, and ionic.