What's new

19k watts of pure pleasure

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well i plan to cut next week, but a week and a half ago the plant closest to the door had some stress nanners so i cut her, weighed her out today and the total dry yield was 113g, or 4z, and that was 2.5 weeks premature and was one of the small-mid size plant/buds, so im really excited bout the yield, this cut seems to branch out quicker and yield more than the last one i had, the cut i have now is called "royal 39", its just the royal pheno

toohighmf

Veteran
JF, if that issue is only on the SSH, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you used flower ferts from the onset of bloom. w sativas, I PREFER to go the first 2-3 weeks of bloom w grow ferts. sativas are very N dependent and they take so much longer to finish so I offset the time by using veg ferts up to the 1st month depending on how long they flower. I'm going to look for my old AN feed shedules I did for Mondo. I go into great detail about this.

Securityfirst

thx bipotato,

so you remember the air sponge eh? lol nah i didnt get it because it was online buy only, i plan to get 2 70 pint dehueys one for each room and that should do it, but i plan to do this after i harvest as the sulfer burner has taken care of all PM and mould probs so i plan to let this harvest go (another week to 10 days) and then ill have more room to work around in and do a proper job without making a mess all over the buds, so far im real suprised that the rh hasnt been much more of a prob but im not taking ant chances next run

After I installed a 3 ton ac in my 8 light room my rh has stayed at 30% consistently. That was after i installed the santa fe classic dehuey for 1400. Ended up not needing it.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah im just not sure why my RH stays so high, but 2 days ago i did notice that my condensation tube for my A/C had been overflowing, i opened up the a/c and nboticed that the tube inside was too long so there was somwhat of a kink in there restricting some waterflow so i shortened the tube and now it looks good but today i noticed that the a/c is still building up with water inside , my guess from condensation, so now i think im going to call the a/c guy and ask whats up and see if there isnt a way to fix this, ......i did notice some dirt inside the condensation tube so i can only assume that its slightly clogged with some residue and forcing the overflow of water , resulting in almost 0% water removal, buty this is just a theory and i really need to call the guy in to check my a/c

B

bipotato

DIY dehumidifier

DIY dehumidifier

A cheap trick for dehumidification is to get a window A/C unit, if you have one lying around, and just sit it in the room. Of course you wanna elevate it and drain the back properly. Instant dehumidifier. You can get yourself some decent dehumidifying capacity right away w/o waiting for some big-unit shipment, by (for instance) getting a 1.5 - 2-ton window unit.

richyrich

Out of the slime, finally.
Veteran
Okay joe fresh. Here is my requested input.

Your pix in post #76 look awesome. Good work. You stated they were at day 44. I did notice they are yellowing a lot. I don't think you were flushing yet. If not flushing, that yellowing up top is mag deficiency.

This becomes very apparent in post #60 on your SSH, the 3rd picture. You have yellowing down below, curling tips (ram horns) and I seen intervenal chlorosis-- that is absolutely mag deficiency. YES, mag will make ram horns which usually is an indicator of over fert. It is not over fert. She is hungry easily shown by the yellowing leaves below--nitrogen deficiency. They are hungry for nitrogen and magnesium. MJ plants use these two nutes the most. Ever wonder why a calmag supplement has a lot of nitrogen in it? This is why. Get yourself a bottle of TechnaFlora Magical and go 8ml per gallon. The ppms will get high with this alone but don't fret. That is what the pk boosters are for when at this stage of flower.

Your SSH is a sativa and will flower longer. She needs nitrogen still. And your SSH may need more mag than all your other strains. All strains are different. That is why more experienced growers always tell noobs to start with just one strain and learn to dial it in before trying to grow every strain under the sun.

Good luck. CalMag supps are ur girls best friend. I use more than the base nutes.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well guys i plan to harvest most my crop this week, specificly my m39 between wednsday(day 50) and saturday(day 53), that will give me alot more room to move around, i think i might tie down the monster SSH i have(not the sick one)

i will get some harvest and pre-harvest shots in , although i did cut one plant on day 34 because of stress nanners, and she was a small-med sized plant, got 4z's from her so i think im looking at 4-6z's per plant, that would give me anywhere between 35-43 elbows for 3/4 of my crop with 19 lights, which i think is pretty damn good considering i still have a few things to tweek in the rooms, so after all tweeking is done and rooms efficiency is optimized i think i might be able to pull over 55....but in time, much work to do before i get there,...lol

btw thx rich and tooghigh for stopping in and giving some input on the sick plants

opt1c

Veteran
can u give us more info on those water cooled air conditioners? me likes

far as stealing power goes if ur dealing with bchydro and growing i'd say you're fighting the good fight; 19kw would get you popped in minutes if u were on the grid

good luck on the harvest

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
wow dude. all i can say is wow. if it wasnt for guys withs balls like you, i never would have been able to first use this wonderful herb. props brotha keep rocking

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well theyre getting the chop tomorrow, ill have harvest pics and a vid of the trimmer i plan to get

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
cant wait to see it brotha. one question. how long have you been doing this to have gotten things down so well?

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well this is my first run in this room but i have been growing for a bit more than 10 yrs, back and forth between indoor and outdoor

Gdood9

6-8 lbs a day???thats absolutly amazing, wow i do about 2-3 lbs a day if im lucky, i wish i had you trimming for me, lol.

i know a guy who has 16 light and gets 48 lbs avg every 10 weeks, 12 trimmers and from 6 am to 9 pm, all 48 lbs trimmed, personally i hate trimming, thats why i plan to get a triimer

Yea, trimming can suck after a while but I just get in the zone. Don't get me wrong though, my fingers look like they've been through a trimmer after I'm all done. Arthritis is a bitch.

smokey117

fuck dude ur killin it bro dont listen to all these h8er's jealousy's a bitch and their karma will hit them harder then u good vibes to u and good lck bro

A1M-9SW

don't give a fuck how you do it

that is what I call a 'pro' grow , takes a lot of skill and work
don't go in any details even better edit posts about any clues

k+

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well just got finished trimming yesterday, didnt get a chance to make a vid of the trimmer but i can say i will def be buying one, these things work fast and give an excelent trim job

Latest posts

Latest posts