What's new

19k watts of pure pleasure

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
im flipflopping the ballasts, both rooms are on 12/12 , i got 10 ballasts, its just i couldnt fit 10 lights in my 11x11 room, 9 was the most logical

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Beautiful Joe, really outstanding, I think the thing I'm most envious of is that fat ass water cooled AC

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
hey everyone, i got a few questions regarding some products, any info would be great.

i am currently growing a few varieties, and most of my crop will be ready in the next week or so, so i plan to start flushing and useing final phase from advanced nutrients, this is not a problem. but what i wanted to know is i have a few more plants that are really long flowering sativas and i noticed some over fert, but they havent burned yet but i doo see an excess of nutes in some leaf curl and what not. so i was wondering other than flushing a shitload of water thru them, would the final phase give the same effect? if not is there any other products out there that i can use to help break down salts and nutes that would work good inn this situation?

250wscrogger

I've heard a lot of good things on here about drip clean from house and garden. :dance013:
Add it to the nute mix throughout... it forms an ionic bond with the salts and removes them. I think it might be what you're looking for.

P

Puddin'tane

Seriously impressive joefresh! Living the dream uh? Sorry I can't help you with chemical flush questions, I never used them.

DAMN BROTHA THAT SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK .some one up there asked about the electric bill , does it not bothweryou to much ?i no in the states a 19k set up would be scary if it was set up n a house .... i no people say to pay bill on time and no problems . how do u feel bbout that... and where did u get a flip flop box for ten ballast? thanks drelow 51 \50 ,..........if u need a hand gaurding the fort give me a pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shotguns and shovels 4 life !!!!!!!!drelow51\50

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well i had an electrician set everything up, i got 10 ballasts and 10 individual relay switches from the local hydrostore, and the electrician set everything up, about the powerbill and whatnot id rather not get into it....personal stuff, lol...

so yeah, im willing to answer any questions except about the power consumtion, 2 reasons, topsecret, and i didnt setup any of the electrical so i know nothing about it except for the stuff i baught.....put it this way the electrician i hired is soo sketched out that i couldnt even be there while he was doing the job, he didnt want me to see his face, i got this electrician contact from my cousin and uncle so i know je's cool.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Are you on BC Hydro? They report usage over 93KWH/day to the RCMP don't they?

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
just put it this way, im off the grid so i dont have to worry, lets just leave it at that;)

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
just put it this way, im off the grid so i dont have to worry, lets just leave it at that;)

That answers it all.

The guy in the pic below...was that your "electrician"?

electric-theft.jpg

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Joe, I don't usually sling accusations about, but why do I have the feeling you're stealing power to run your op? That's a major no-no if that's the case.

Most guys running off the grid would be all too happy to discuss the details as a matter of personal pride. I know if I had a big genny or a huge solar array I'd tell ya all about it.

Last edited:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Running 19k watts on the grid is more of a no no than running off of it I would think. It's all about risk reduction.

It doesn't work like that anymore.

Without getting technical here...The provider (Electricity Company) can see if more power is being "burned" than being sold.
There is a certain "loss margin" but these days it is very low.

Now you may be asking how do they know who is "borrowing" power w/o paying for it?

Very simple:

With today's technology the "area of loss" is being narrowed down "to the block" or by "so and so many users" if on the countryside/ a not so populated area.

Someone might be cutting in to the main feeding cable "somewhere" but that can and IS being narrowed down eventually.

Once a certain amount of loss is discovered it is just a question of time to find out who it is.

It is not about "if" - it is about "when".

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
that pic above of they guy in the pole is hilarious, lol...thats soo a scene from world dumbest or somthing, lol

anyways on another note just got back from the grow, i will be harvesting 2/3 of my crop next week, ill get some pix up later today when the computer isnt soo slow.

m0ff99

Lookin so good brother, pullin up a seat for the final act if its ok.....?
:lurk::lurk:

Keep it fresh joe....

Peace!!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Well let's hear from Joe Fresh whether or not he is using solar or propane to stay off the grid... if it's electricity theft, that is a no-no for sure... and he will pay the price, eventually.

Sad thing is, electricity theft gives the entire industry a bad rep.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran

you guys can assume what you want, but i prefer to keep my elec stuff personal, im growing weed, not wiring houses, im not revealing this piece of info as it may reveal too much info about my grow and its location.

so like i said, this piece of info will not be answered, so any furthur questions on this subject will be ignored, no offence to anyone

:thank you:

moving on now

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
can anyone tell me whats wrong with this SSH plant, im a bit confused, the tops are curling and are looking like overfert, and the bottom is yellowing and looks like a def, im looking for opinions, so what you guys think?

Attachments

• day 43 007.jpg
    day 43 007.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 14
  • day 43 006.jpg
    day 43 006.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 16
  • day 43 003.jpg
    day 43 003.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 16