What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1800 Watt Bio-Shed

MID TOWN

Bermyboy-Alusive-BT-Budgod-Rule,

thanks for stopin by, everythings lookin pretty good now and the room and water dont smell like shit so I think everything should be just fine. Res tems are at about 68 degrees so it wasn't that. I'm pretty sure that it was from the roots clogging the drains really bad on a couple of them, thus reducing flow and needed oxygen, and then since the whole system is connected it started to spred. well everthing should be just fine so stick arround we should still have a good show.

lates
:lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

MID TOWN

well I'm loosing the battle with the trainwreck, I shut off the feed hose to it and threw an air stone in there to keep it from spreading and so that I can let it fill out as much as possible before it's dust.:badday: well this really sucks but I guess it's a good learning experience.

peace :fsu:

G

sry to hear about your loss MT: hope your plants u have left recover into monsters

MID TOWN

hey TRUCKER thanks for stoppin by, we should still have a good show.

everything is lookin pretty good, the urkles are rally fillin out quick and seem to be overcoming the rot and the stess that it caused. the hashplant and white rhino are also doing verry well, as the weren't really affected by it at all. they started flowering much later than the urkles for some reason but they are startin to fill out. the trainwreck is disconnected with a air stone in it as you'll see in a following picture. it's not doing that bad for having half of it's roots roted away, it's still perky and growing so I'll let it fill out for a few more days.well here's some pics :lurk:

urkles

white rhino

hashplant

the stalk on this thing is abslutely massive

I was also able to get the humidity way down by moving the dehumidifier. the themometer says 32% but it's right arround 40% in the cannopy

peace

!PeAcE!

wow it truly is amazing w2hat 1800watts is pulling with the bio buckets!! definatly gonna be running a bio bucket trail!!

MID TOWN

hey SONOMA, glad to have ya arround, your 10LB shed was great and I can't wait to see what you got for us next. The veg time was right arround 2 1/2 weeks.

!PeAcE!- wow it truly is amazing w2hat 1800watts is pulling with the bio buckets!! definatly gonna be running a bio bucket trail!!
Yesterday 10:23 PM

Yea well I'd say so, especially since I lost 1/3 of the crop and with the slight shock that it put the others throgh. they realy are doing well.

!PeAcE!

Keep it up thats why ive been growing organic cause of the battle you can have with hydro :dueling: but after seeing your thread its inspired me to give it aa try.... the buds are lookin tasty! :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

!PEACE!!

Keep in mind !peace!, that this is just a minor setback. I'm doing my first hydro grow with Bio-Buckets, and aside from a few little dipshits invading my room (thrips), the grow has been super-easy. It was the construction that was a pain :biglaugh:

Midtown, rule was telling me that by turning the pot's 180 degrees daily, you don't need the root shields. He is quite knowledgeable on these, so I would pay heed to his words. :wave:

MID TOWN

BUDGOD- for a few days there I thought that I was gonna lose everything. but there really pullin through and I'm still hopin to pull at least 2 Lbs off of the 6 plants plants that are left. next time I will be doing the exact same line up, 5 urkles, 1 trainwreck, 1 hashplant,1 blue dot, and 1 white rhino. to let em finish out, I'm just gonna keep checkin on the roots and remove any that may try to grow into the drain. the urkles are really startin to get heave and they cant hold themselves up with out leanin on eachother andI'd probably just start breakin branches if tryed to turn em everyday.

PEACE- well I'll tell ya, I used to grow dirt and I'll never go back unless it's outdoor. The only reson that I have any kind of battle at all right now is because I didn't take the advice of the person who knew what they were talking about (plastic shields in the net pot to keep the roots out of the drain) via (BIGTOKE) which was entirely my fault and other than that it was smooth as glass. this was a good learning experience and it will only make things go that much smoother next time. Hope you try out a bio system and there are plenty of people here to answer any questions that you might have.

ok, well I pulled the trainwreck out of there and moved everything over including the 1000watt to maximize light overlap.

!PeAcE!

those pics look somewhere in the nieghborhood of 3-4 lbs!
plastic shields why what happend.... actually ill just look back in the thread im sure its in there anyways keep it up cant wait to see your harvest!!
!PEACE!

MID TOWN

Well I've kind of forgot to mention that they are 40 days into flower according to when the lights were turned to 12/12 (september 3rd) but the hashplant and white rhino took much longer to actually start flowering as you can see.

somoz

Veteran
Lookin great midtown for day 40 dood......i know the urkes can be taken real early but they're all lookin ahead of pace imho.......keep up the greenthumb bud......moz

!PeAcE!

could you post a pic of these plastic shield cause im constructin my buckets somtime soon and just wanna know what it looks like so i will know how to construct it properly... KEEP IT UP MID TOWN!
!peace!

Rattrap

Peace peace,
I just cut the side out of a plastic bottle, then cut a piece that would fit inside the net pot & cover roughly a third of the inner side of the net pot then poked a couple of holes & twitched it to the net pot. TADA!!! Sorry no pics, its all in place already

!PeAcE!

rattrap thanks from the info but i cant picture it in my head lol sorry i cant get a rough pic of what it would look like.

thanks tho
peace