What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1800 Watt Bio-Shed

Rattrap

For air stones in the buckets i use the 1 foot long flexi bubbliers. They are black & about a 1/2inch thick. They give out nice fine bubbles & never seam to block & are real easy to clean & also don't seem to disintergrate like most other air stones. I curl them into a circle so they sit nice & flat in the bottom of the buckets, 1 per bucket. 1 dual output air pump per 2 buckets, just the standard aquarium ones.
With summer in full swing down here & the addition of another 600w light i've been having some heat probs too. My res peaked at 32c at one stage. I installed a fan to blow on the res & that droped the temp by a good 5-6c. Plus i bought 3 cooltubes & that has brought my res temp back down to around 23c even tho the room temp gets up over 30c.

MID TOWN

EULOGY- yep looks like Truth just left us hangin. oh well. no light leaks from what I can tell.

LOOTPIMPIN- finaly someone comments on the grandaddy.

CABANETTFORESTER- my ambient room temps are usualy arround 72-76 degrees with lights on and the res rarely gets over 70 degrees. I could also lower this dramaticaly if I wanted just by turning up the exhaust fan for the lights. so no need for a chiller. if you check out my new thread in the GROW DIARIES section you'll see that I have added air stones and a commercial grade air pump. the air stones I bought were $20 a piece but well worth it. I'm prety sure that low DO was the only real problem and that has deffinately since been taken care of.

RATTRAP- yea I actually have 2 of those. I didn't have enough money on me at the time to buy 9 $20 air stones, but they seem to seem to work fine. anyways check my new thead since this one is dead, hopefully along with the rot.

MID TOWN

Well this was 2 grows ago, but I lost everything to root rot. I have since set up a new system and am taking clones right now for my current grow.