What's new

18 x 200 gal smartpots, Northern California, LVPK, Cherry Kush, OG kush, LA Con

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Your property sounds nice man. I really want to invest in some ATV's for my cabin this year, I love riding those. Good luck on everything this year.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if you get an ATV get a cheap one lol....i flipped a 12k quad last week while having too much fun. pretty fucking stupid, luckily geico's got that bitch covered..

i dont wanna get anyones hopes up right now but i wont be posting any pictures for now...might start a new thread or might just post pics in the tom hill thread...not sure if documenting this years run is the smartest decision, due to the increased crackdown on prop 215..

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
if you get an ATV get a cheap one lol...

i dont wanna get anyones hopes up right now but i wont be posting any pictures for now...might start a new thread or might just post pics in the tom hill thread...not sure if documenting this years run is the smartest decision, due to the increased crackdown on prop 215..

Hey Yes - I'm with ya on that...CC

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Totally bummed you might not document your OD run....BUT. ...have to admire your security logic.....things are really cracking down in the hills, foothills in Cali now.

Good luck brah ... We know you'll kill it this year....man I REALLY wanted to see that GSC OD run...guess I'll have to run it in my own 45's lol!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
il post pics of the GSC plants...and mostly individual plants and nug shots still.. just no crazy humboldtlocal style pics showing the whole garden...never know whos watchin!

even though im doing it real small compared to some of my neighbors...

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I agree with you Yes4prop, smart idea to keep your head low this year. Election years are always unpredictable. I am thinking along the same lines. I also can't figure out how to re-size photos so I can't really post anyways.

I am putting my faith in GSC this year, about 40% of my garden may be cookies.

Kcshuffle

yea i spray eagle in veg as well...but was looking for something to hit them in flower in week 3-4 or so......i gotta talk to my mendo homie about what they do, i swear it was something simple like milk and vinegar or something he said it changes the PH on the plant surface so PM cant even take hold...

im also thinking about the OMRI sulfur sprays from SAFE.....gonna spray a few test plants and see what the results are..

Yeah you can use skim milk or even a product called green cure in flowering never noticed any harshness to final flowers I had a small issue with some pm but that shit knocked it right out and we kept pluggin away and I am on the see of green so it's really hard for me to fix major issues that arise like that. Happy gardening everyone!

215Kush

Yes4Prop215 Cherry Pie??

Yes4Prop215 Cherry Pie??

Yes4Prop215 I bought some cherry pie clones and I wanted to make sure it's the real deal. The guy I bought it from says it's real so I was hoping you can check my pics and see if it looks like yours.

Attachments

• 20120602173203.jpg
    20120602173203.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2313.jpg
    IMG_2313.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4584.jpg
    IMG_4584.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 4

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Dude, my cherry pie looks WAY different than that. I got some crinkle leaf going on that the plant doesn't grow out of. Been vegging for 2 months and still have this crinkle leaf. I might have mixed it up with new wave, but I doubt it.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
theres 2 different cherry pie cuts...one is mutant and crinkle leafed, that has smaller but denser buds that are usually darker purple in color...and the other cut is the one that is GDP dominant, has regular broad leaves with lighter color, has larger colas but isnt as dense and doesnt have as much flavor as the mutant leaf but still pretty good...

G

guest8905

not trying to hate but i am wondering the wood you chose to buiild your containers is treated wood? if so you might want to watch out for the wood leaching in some nasty treatment chemicals into your herb...im sure it will be fine just caught my eye as its somehting i learned about a few year ago

good luck and keep it green

Latest posts

Latest posts