What's new

18 x 200 gal smartpots, Northern California, LVPK, Cherry Kush, OG kush, LA Con

G

guest8905

nice job bro. Is that your final trim job?

your lucky u had no mold issues, northeastern ca is the best! ive been seeing so much mold other parts of the state. keep up the good work!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great job YES, we pulled ours too, was thinking we pulled early but 1/2 my crop was a AffyKush VERY susceptible to mold and we have none now.

Cannot wait until next year, we are building a greenhouse carport, and doing nothing less than 50 Gallon smarties!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looks nice bro great job this year.

thanks man the LVPK is amazing, nice earthy mocha kush and real big colas.....zero mold as well. sorry to hear the bitch ass pigs took your LVPKs......i wanna see what those AKs look like might see what she does cali style next year!

nice job bro. Is that your final trim job?

your lucky u had no mold issues, northeastern ca is the best! ive been seeing so much mold other parts of the state. keep up the good work!

yea final job, these arent going to dispensarys, straight to patients they can do the final trim themselves lol...

yea man that pacific coast fog is crucial sometimes...i looked at a possible plot in Elk, CA, that had a really nice south facing meadow with room for 100s of 200 gal smartpots, with perfect water delivery, a nice 3 bedroom house....but damn there was fog every morning and as tempting as it was we declined....my other friend in laytown hasnt had any issues with mold and hes only growing cherry pie as well...

mega- yeah man definately cant wait until next year either....got a new place in the sierra foothills with a big meadow, good water delivery, im gonna be real busy over the off-season fixing this place up gotta install fences, irrigation, veg start room, flood lights, motion sensors, cameras.....almost all the donations i got from this small trailer grow is going into next year..

P

powerrobbie

Keep doing what your doing bro. Looking nice, congrats on a successful harvest. Looking forward to seeing what you can do in your new spot, i bet improvments will be huge.

warthog

the new plot seems like it should be nice man, post some pics up if you ever get the chance, ide love to see the land your working with.. congratz on the harvest again.. so whats your daily driving herb from the harvest? sfv kush? that shit seems really bomb..

woolybear

Veteran
great 2 see this thread come to and ending, woop woop, pirate ninjas, bud bud bud good times.

agagag more picsa?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
well ima little late here next yr id appreciate a link a few months earlier lol i just read 20 pgs of this rightnow ... them lvpks def killed it i cant remember seein nugz that big and dense that were completly mold free... that cherypie and og looks like they came out great to bro congrads ...

stussy22

The LVPK and that Cherry Pie look oohh so good.

Hats off to a wicked grow. Can't wait to see what next year brings. :D

stu :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice work on the OD pull pimp nigga.. I didnt even realize that you were growing but, I guess im just dumb. I gotta get back into using IC more.. Im getting a micro grow setup at my boys right now, 1st we popping is probably that OG Fire I got. Have you grown them yet?

Cheers

Yo Y4P215 ..

How'd that LVPK do with the rain? Mold? Mildew? Im getting a cut of her pretty soon and thinking about putting a few outside with a few Green Crack, so any outdoor input would be greatly appreciated!

I grow guerrilla and I dont have anywhere near the bug problem you have .. Try a spray called "Hot Pepper Wax" spray it on right before flower really begins .. Crowns showing is fine .. Spray on stalk and joints where branches meet stalk, cover fan leaves .. It will stay on for 3weeks with rain and a week or 2 longer without rain. Also try a product called Met52 .. Mix it in your soil .. Any bug that comes in contact with it will become infected(and die within 5-7days) and pass it on to any other bug they touch while alive or dead! You could try mixing it with water for a spray on the plants/bugs but its a fungal virus and I havent tried spraying it (no need for me) but its something to look into!

Also you should try making a few nice haze crosses to some elite clones you got .. Hazes are known for their mold and mildew resilliance(sp?) and bugs hardly mess with them plus an F1 Sativa Indica hybrid always yield BIG!

I ran Dutch Passion Durban Poison (best Durban out there other then from Durban) and it didnt get bugs or a spec of mold during the 09 season here at 52*N during the rainiest season in YEARS! Also ******s Jack Herer did killer for me guerrilla style .. Finished at the end of September and was so sticky bugs got stuck and died .. Didnt have a chance to hurt her lol .. And she yielded pretty well for guerrilla .. 1# worth of colas and 4oz of popcorn turned into 50grams of golden kief :D

Take it easy bro and good luck with this years venture .. Ill be joining you out in Cali very soon :D

edit: LMFAO .. Really the breeders name got blocked out? Thats kinda funny .. .. Well that breeders Jack Herer F5/F6 is really the best one Ive grown or smoked thats on the market.

Latest posts

Latest posts