What's new

16kw RDWC tree grow

turbo14

Veteran
Always a treat to see your updates..

Those are some healthy ass plants!

This makes me wanna play in water again!

turbo

greenwithenvy

Veteran
I just picked up the AF, ZHO, aquashield, carboload and the mix will be bubbling for the next 48 hrs. When im ready to add to my system is there a per/gal to go by? I was reading in a thread about hydro herps that someone said 1 cup per gal to start and then 1 cup every 3-4 days. If my rez is 50 gal thats 3.125 gallons of tea. Is that too much. I cant wait to get these bennies in there. Thanks GWE

E

ekomsi

I just picked up the AF, ZHO, aquashield, carboload and the mix will be bubbling for the next 48 hrs. When im ready to add to my system is there a per/gal to go by? I was reading in a thread about hydro herps that someone said 1 cup per gal to start and then 1 cup every 3-4 days. If my rez is 50 gal thats 3.125 gallons of tea. Is that too much. I cant wait to get these bennies in there. Thanks GWE

I have a 55 gal rez I usually add around 4 gallons of ewc tea after each rez change and sometimes I make another 4 gallon bucket a week later and add it if Im feeling the heard needs reinforcement.

Im no expert but I dont see a need to bubble for so long, around 30hrs seems like the perfect amount of brewing time. It starts to get funky if you brew too long.

gettogro

Veteran
In my under currents, I use around 2 gallons at res change outs and 1/2 gallon every 3-4 days. When my system was infected with slime i used more like 5 gallons to stomp it out. But the above seems to be working great as a preventative measure. My systems hold around 90 gallons each. I don't think it hurts to add more. Bubble for 24-48 hours max. 30 hrs will work fine

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Thanks guys I just added 2 gallons of 36hr bubbled tea to 50 gallons and I can already tell the plants are happier. I got another 3 gallons bubbling again for my veg side. Thanks again.

Grizz

Veteran
cant say anything that hasent already been said except why the fuck am i still growing in coco ???????????????????? KUDOS

Bio boy

using waterfall rather than airstones cuts alot of problems out and is more efficient too,
ya cant overdose ewc teas,
also the system rocks ass anyways

gettogro

Veteran
using waterfall rather than airstones cuts alot of problems out and is more efficient too,
ya cant overdose ewc teas,
also the system rocks ass anyways

that would be nice if your room wasn't sealed with co2. Air pumps pump o2 in from another room. waterfalls would add high levels of disolved co2 as well.

Bio boy

aaah now i see thats a good point lol i dont use it ^^

also mate the strains you got dialed in with big heavy final yeilds

what company they from?? i am dieing to try em out, as ive built your room to a t exept im using 113liter tubs from a warehouse here as i cant get rubbermaid

how about adding the waterfall into the rez outside of the room, being pumpd into the plants with the oxygen in it... just an idea lol sealed plant bases

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Getto awesome job manga. Wondering if your still sharing air between the flip rooms? If so are you running the fans all the time? what size fans?
Nearing completion of a 6-8kw flip and want to distribute air between dark/light rooms. Think it will cut down on cooling/heating/ and dehumidification needs. Whats been your experience with it?
Thanks dude

CRaiNKy

nice setup getto. remind me of this undercurrent run from another site. Think he got 2 elbows + per bush.

day_44_034.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts