What's new

16kw RDWC tree grow

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Go Getto,,, ish ya birfday!
I'm feelin' it from here, one love!
Enjoy your new...whatever you want, you deserve it.

D

DHF

Respect......Brings back `ol Krusty bucket memories of yester year......

Awesome job Bro....Is it more cost effective to use those vented cooltubes than bare bulbs and suffient A/C ?.....

Never understood the lumenloss factor cuz I tried cooltubes 1 time from a pkg deal when I was buyin new equipment.....

Cost me a full lb difference in 1 of my flip rooms compared to my bare bulb rooms I`d been runnin for awhile with consistent returns....

Took em out and used em for target practice , re-hung my bare bulbs and never looked back.....

Thanks for the show.....Makes me proud ta see somebody pay attention to detail and dial 1 of the most dangerous setups there are for imminent crop failure outta nowhere with bigger plants and kill it like you did.........

Anyways once again....Excellent work and good luck on all future runs....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Last edited:

Devlove

Holy Shit! The stems. The flowers. Looks like you've outdone yourself, do you trim the inside of plant canopy, it looks dense as fuck, you don't seem to have any problems though.

so is this just a modified RDWC with bigger containers? how big are the feed/return lines? and how far are the bulbs from the canopy? i've never used vert lighting just wondering, keep up the good work :tiphat:

Bonzo

Veteran
woooo hoooo! :D getto....getto dude! master of your craft bro...my hats way off to you sir. that is one of the finest examples of how to do this thing ever shared...the wifi looks insane! :D thank you again for sharing :D please post final numbers :D peace

gettogro

Veteran
New personal best for me,

16 lights 23.98 #'s 16 plants 1.5lbs per plant, 1.5 lbs per light.

I still have room to grow, my best plant was my 4 light Wifi #2 at 2.35#. other 2 3 light wifis were both 2#, and my 3 light white rhino was 2#. G13 4 light was 1.9# (disappointing). The wifi,s stole the show yield wise. Mr. goo called it earlier. The only thing I have left to dial in next run it my VPD. My lights on humidity was way too low, 30% rh at 80F. Got 2 essick whole house humidifiers on the way.

The wifi's bagged up are so solid and chunky, they look very small in a 2 gallon bag. My peeps are used to a full 2 gallon zip for a lb, but we'll see how that goes. Hopefully the quality will make up for the lack of volume.

Seeing how this grow started out as a complete shitshow, I am very happy with this grow, while I had a 4 week setback to start, I gained some valuable knowledge that will defiantly help me excel as a low plant count tree grower. you can call me Mr. Lipton cause Im steady brewing ewc tea...

Next up: more wifi, NL, G13, Rhino.

New plants are in and vegging as we speak, flip in 7 days..looking for 26 next run...

BTW all my yield claims are true and I will never claim anything else. whats the piont... You can always take what is claimed on the internet with a grain of salt.

Ill throw up some finnished product pics in a day or too..

Peace

g

gettogro

Veteran
Respect......Brings back `ol Krusty bucket memories of yester year......

Awesome job Bro....Is it more cost effective to use those vented cooltubes than bare bulbs and suffient A/C ?.....

Never understood the lumenloss factor cuz I tried cooltubes 1 time from a pkg deal when I was buyin new equipment.....

Cost me a full lb difference in 1 of my flip rooms compared to my bare bulb rooms I`d been runnin for awhile with consistent returns....

Took em out and used em for target practice , re-hung my bare bulbs and never looked back.....

Thanks for the show.....Makes me proud ta see somebody pay attention to detail and dial 1 of the most dangerous setups there are for imminent crop failure outta nowhere with bigger plants and kill it like you did.........

Anyways once again....Excellent work and good luck on all future runs....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Thanks for stopping by everyone,Hindsight, I would deffinatly have used a bigger ac and bare bulbs. coming from a krusty background myself and from the deep south cool tubes were a way of life. next room will def be bare...

turbo14

Veteran
Nice pull brotha, you are a inspiration.. How long of a yield, and what size plants are going to be flipped this time? I am looking to lower my numbers a tad without messin' with yield.

turbo

OLDproLg

Veteran
yaaa,boy!

Shoulda called this"Trash cans full of Gold!!!"......WOA buddddddy!
Thnx for sharing..

Bio boy

when is these pics coming lol im dieing for a rundown on the real score lol,

ive just baugbht my parts to mimic this room with my fruiend, we got 113l tubs the lot, lol

but we are dieing to see the finnished result